Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA next week under local!

+6
Soosie73
MrsCheese
Princess_x
Mammamia
Charlii
polegirl23
10 posters

Go down

BA next week under local! Empty BA next week under local!

Post by polegirl23 16th July 2014, 6:07 pm

Hi all

This is my first post but I've been reading here a lot and I am now booked in to have my BA with Mr Aslam at Linia next Thursday! Was planning on waiting until September but went for my consultation on Monday this week amd they offered me a last minute aappointment next week and so I decided not to wait anymore!! So excited!! I always had ok boobs (would have liked bigger but they were alright so I didnt worry too much!!), but after pregnancy and a year of breastfeeding they are just awful so I'm doing something about it!!

I'm currently deciding between 515cc or 565cc, just can't make my mind up, ahhhh!!

I'm excited about having it done under local but can't find many stories of people on here that have not had a general anaesthetic, any experiences anybody??!!

Xxx
polegirl23
polegirl23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

BA next week under local! Empty Re: BA next week under local!

Post by Charlii 16th July 2014, 7:47 pm

Hi polegirl, welcome! 

As you're new, why don't you pop over to the newbies section and introduce yourself to the girls. There's a world of info in the BA info section, but you've probably read through that already! There's a few girls that have had twilight surgery, try putting that in the search bar at the top to read some of the previous posts. Also, don't forget to pop your date in the calendar threads so we can celebrate with you. 

Enjoy!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 16th July 2014, 7:49 pm

Wow at least you have less time to get nervous beforehand! I'm way too much of a wimp to have a local....I wanted to be put to sleep just to have my drains removed ha ha!! You'll be fine though, in hindsight the pain wasn't bad!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 16th July 2014, 8:21 pm

You're brave! Good luck with your op x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 16th July 2014, 8:26 pm

Good luck with your op. I had TIVA sedation for mine rather than a GA and I found it good and I would defo have it again. I also missed out all of the horrible side effects - which was a massive bonus. 

X
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 18th July 2014, 8:48 pm

Hi Polegirl , I had mine done with a local and its absolutely fine , just have to wait till recovery for pain relief whereas ga pain relief intravenously . I had my op at 9am and went home at 2.30pm , can't lie , was pretty painful but then I did get a nice big pile of drugs to take home . Recovery time is definitely quicker op on a monday , in work by the friday .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by betterboobies 25th July 2014, 8:42 am

Why is it that your thinking of having just the local?? I was thinking about having just a local because i was terrified of being put to sleep....This is what stopped me from having a BA years ago (i know im a whimp) I spoke to my surgeon who assured me that GA is not as bad as it used to be and i would be fine. I finally took the plunge and to be honest it was a piece of cake. I climbed onto the operating table and as soon as they administered the drug i was out like a light then just woke up in recovery. I was absolutely fine. It was like someone turned the light out and then switched it back on. I hope everything goes well for you
betterboobies
betterboobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Soosie73 27th July 2014, 11:54 am

I likes the fact the recovery time from a local is hours rathers than months . No chance of bruised oesophagus or broken teeth , no need for drains or overnight stay . I've nothing against a GA , i just needed a quicker recovery .
Soosie73
Soosie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by polegirl23 27th July 2014, 6:22 pm

Hi all!! Well I survived!! Had my op on Thurs, ended up having unders  as my tissue is thin (apparently! !), and went with the 560cc implants in tight pockets to avoid an uplift.  The actual op under local was surprising ok, I didn't need sedating afterall and although I could feel what he was doing there was no pain and afterwards I was able to go straight home with no groggyness, sickness etc.  I'm not going to lie, the next day was more uncomfortable than I had imagined it would be, I don't know if this is due to having unders, the size of my implants or what but I was def not happy on Friday!! However yesterday I felt a lot better and today even better still!

Really pleased with what I can see of my new boobs strapped up in my Macom!! Can't wait to see the finished result and just feel ao happy that I'm starting to feel less uncomfortable! !
polegirl23
polegirl23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th July 2014, 7:09 pm

Congrats! Glad to hear you're doing OK. Unders is going to be an achy pressure for a while, but stay on top of your painkillers and you'll be alright. Happy healing!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 27th July 2014, 7:15 pm

Your so brave x I don't think I would of been able to do this and congratulations on those big implants! What did it feel like when the implant was going in? Hope your ok and recovering well!
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 30th July 2014, 11:06 am

Soosie73 wrote:I likes the fact the recovery time from a local is hours rathers than months . No chance of bruised oesophagus or broken teeth , no need for drains or overnight stay . I've nothing against a GA , i just needed a quicker recovery .
 bruised oesophagus and broken teeth??
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells 30th July 2014, 11:17 am

xbeautifulx wrote: bruised oesophagus and broken teeth??

From the plastic thing that they may poke down your throat...

BA next week under local! _234_adultanesthesia4
Hellsbells
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 30th July 2014, 11:34 am

omg...this I was not aware of!  How scary
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsbells 30th July 2014, 11:38 am

xbeautifulx wrote:omg...this I was not aware of!  How scary

I wouldn't worry about it. The chances of them doing any damage is minuscule.
Hellsbells
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down