Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic? Empty Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic?

Post by tracy2010 7th July 2011, 9:53 am

Hi girls
My friend is having her BA under local an today - the thought of this makes me feel sick and just wondered if anyone has had this done? Is the recovery time and everything the same as it would be under ga?
She has had 2 children and was awake for both so she is probably less queezy than me.
Im having general on 22nd September but was just very interested to hear about what it's like under local?
Thanks ladies
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic? Empty Re: Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic?

Post by jen86 7th July 2011, 10:14 am

one lady on here did, she made it seem easy!! ile find her story for you x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic? Empty Re: Anyone had a BA under local anethsetic?

Post by jen86 7th July 2011, 10:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 7th July 2011, 10:37 am

Thanks Jen - Im really nervous for my friend, haha! She is fine and I am bricking it! I'll have a read, thanks for that xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 7th July 2011, 10:43 am

Wow what a story!! My friend is also having sizers in theatre so she can choose her size while she is being operated on!! Just don't think Id have the courage to do it!! I am scared of the GA making me ill as Ive never had 1 before tho xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th July 2011, 11:53 am

Eeek - I have had 2 c-sections but am still squeamish at the thought of BA under local. Your friend is so brave. How great to be able to look down and choose the size there and then! Hope she gets on ok x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th July 2011, 11:55 am

P.S. Don't worry too much about the GA. I know we all react differently but I have had lots of operations in the past and have always been totally fine afterwards. Touch wood, you'll be fine.
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 7th July 2011, 12:36 pm

Thanks Rachyg1 - my op isn't until 22nd Sept - and Im already flapping, lol imagine what I'll be like nearer the time x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th July 2011, 12:41 pm

Totally understandable - I think its is the main worry for lots of people with any op. Especially for those who haven't had an op before. You'll be grand hon. My op is next Tuesday!!!!! x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th July 2011, 12:52 pm

Ga is abreeze!!! infact i wudnt mind sum right now....lol!!! it makes u act really funny its awesome! Xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th July 2011, 1:02 pm

Me too Jen86 - as weird as it sounds, I love having a GA. Love that feeling you get just as you start to drift off!
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 7th July 2011, 1:21 pm

Like ur a bit **naughty word**!!! lol x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 7th July 2011, 1:23 pm

Oooh maybe I should just enjoy it then, he hee!
rachyg1 GOOD LUCK for your op xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th July 2011, 1:25 pm

Exactly - that is just what it feels like!

Thanks Tracy2010 - just called the hospital and I have to be there at 7am as I am first on the list. I was quite relaxed but all of a sudden I am bricking it!
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 7th July 2011, 1:32 pm

I can imagine - even though you know you're having it done getting your admission time makes it even more 'real' - paying my deposit sent me into a mad panic, haha. Please let me know how you get on, you will be fine xx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 7th July 2011, 1:35 pm

Thanks hon. I will do.

I think certain things are like milestones. Paying sent me into a panic also. When I got my admission time today I felt all teary thinking about leaving my children, having a GA (even tho I told you not to worry!) etc. Pathetic, I know!
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down