Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?!

+10
Len1
mum23boys
Funkygirl
misf1
mariajw
lisxxx9
nads
ShootingStar
bambi671
jadeyspadey
14 posters

Go down

Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Empty Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?!

Post by jadeyspadey 17th January 2010, 8:00 pm

Just a last minute panic that it could be really embaressing!! Does anyone know??? Xx
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Empty Re: Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?!

Post by bambi671 17th January 2010, 8:08 pm

I would have though that the answer to that is no, otherwise they'd make us wear nappies to theatre Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141

However, my body went to sleep AFTER the anesthetic and I couldn't go at all and had to have a catheter fitted!

I totally understand how you're feeling as your fast approaching your date, don't worry chuck, you'll be fine
xx
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Empty Re: Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?!

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 8:11 pm

hmm i very much doubt it, have never heard anyone say they have put it that way, however, Mariajw told me you blow off!!!! Hysterical Hysterical

xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th January 2010, 8:30 pm

I was made to go to the toilet right before my op, so maybe you can?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 17th January 2010, 8:37 pm

I'm so glad I'm post-op or I would be stressing about this Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 Maybe one of the reasons you've not to eat before GA!! xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th January 2010, 9:29 pm

ShootingStar wrote:hmm i very much doubt it, have never heard anyone say they have put it that way, however, Mariajw told me you blow off!!!! Hysterical Hysterical

xx

Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 It's just like when you're asleep - you don't need to go to the toilet, but your body relaxes and its natural gases escape!!!!! OK, you blow off!! xxxx Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Icon_eek Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Icon_eek
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th January 2010, 10:21 pm

They do make you empty your bladder before you go to theatre and you are starved of food and water before hand. You will be ok.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 17th January 2010, 10:53 pm

Oh thanks goodness, was worrying myself too about this! I was going to ring my OH at the hospital to find out, but he would have gone mad if I rang him at work to ask him such a Q...

I will ask him tomorrow and report back ladies! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 18th January 2010, 7:38 am

No hun as your muscles are all relaxed for the surgery, if anything a ga makes your body hold on the everything it's why they make sure you've wee'd before they'll discharge you.

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 18th January 2010, 6:43 pm

Because you are starved of food and drink you wont need to go. I went to the loo when i got the the hospital at 12.00, i had my op at 6ish (it was a long long wait!!!) and i didn't need the toilet again till the next day!

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 18th January 2010, 9:51 pm

I think if you were to have a long operation they fit you with a catheter (sp) but as it's usually only an hour or so i should think you will be ok x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 18th January 2010, 11:06 pm

Okay i've just asked my OH about this and he said that it is very unlikely as you don't lose bodily function under GA. In some cases you can be fitted with a catheter, but it's not that common in operations such as BA. He did say it's best to go to the bathroom prior to the op as some ladies have pointed out.

Phew I feel better now Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 184153 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Claireyfairey 18th January 2010, 11:23 pm

hahaha blow off Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 557141 hope I didn't xx
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 19th January 2010, 12:06 am

Beware if you have bad flatulence! I've heard stories of girls being told after of their surgery antics Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Icon_pale
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th January 2010, 1:06 am

BoobiePrize wrote:Beware if you have bad flatulence! I've heard stories of girls being told after of their surgery antics Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! Icon_pale

That was the last thing Mariajw said to be and all i could think of on the op table was clenching my butt cheeks as i was passing out!! Hysterical

The snoring was horrific apparently though, i certainly made plenty of noise!! Shocked

Do you snore FG? if you do then be prepared because it is 10 times worse under a GA!! :teehee: x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th January 2010, 1:09 am

How did it go jadeyspadey?? No wetting the bed i hope! :teehee: hope you're ok chick x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th January 2010, 3:22 pm

SS - No I don't think I snore, my OH said I do make baby snore sounds but only if Im drunk and fall asleep!! Knowing my luck thou, something will happen!! Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 375568 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th January 2010, 11:19 pm

Funkygirl wrote:SS - No I don't think I snore, my OH said I do make baby snore sounds but only if Im drunk and fall asleep!! Knowing my luck thou, something will happen!! Can you wee and poo when under anethsetic?! 375568 x x

Ok maybe you'll just dribble a little!! Hysterical x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie84pink 20th January 2010, 2:08 pm

you will befine- think thats why you cant drink before! I found my bladder was v sleepy after - i needed to go but couldnt! :-) xxxx
ruthie84pink
ruthie84pink
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down