Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overs to unders?

3 posters

Go down

Overs to unders?  Empty Overs to unders?

Post by achorley 1st April 2014, 5:54 pm

Had anyone gone from overs to unders? Do unders how more support? I'm seeing my surgeon 14th April for possible revision.  I have 375cc overs and have had other surgeons opinions that I have bottomed out in both breasts. They also have said I have slight ptsosis which I have to stress I definitely did not have before my surgery 5 months ago. I was A PERT 32A. No excess skin I now have excess skin and quite a bit of it on top that I cN pinch and I am have a very full lower pole and no upper pole. Anyway so had anyone gone from overs to unders? How'd the pain with unders? Just want to research my options a bit before I go x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Overs to unders?  Empty Re: Overs to unders?

Post by mirren001 2nd April 2014, 10:06 am

Sorry to hear you are having these issues & hopefully your surgeon will be able to fix  these for you.
I have unders but have had them from the word go so can't offer you any advice on re op and position change there maybe others on here who can & hopefully will be along to advise you soon.
I know Mrsball had revision surgery after bottoming out , she is sure to be able to help where this is concerned.
The issues will loose skin in the upper part of your breast I think will be due to your implants sitting low  and also  the skin stretches to accommodate implants , some skin stretches more than others ,but once you have your re op and your implants are back into a better position this should fill the upper pole out abit  and the loose skin .
Getting the other opinions can only be a good thing to as you are better prepared for when you next see your surgeon about re op.
Hope everything goes well when you see your surgeon and re op can fix your issues., let us know how it goes.    Hug   .XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 10:13 am

hi sorry to hear that your are looking at a reop, been there done that for a few complications and looking at a second reop, to go from unders to overs, well split muscle technique

Sorry that I cant be of much help with the placements but a reop is normally much easier than the first BA xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down