Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unders or overs?

+3
COOKIE
Qfa001
xx sharon xx
7 posters

Go down

unders or overs? Empty unders or overs?

Post by xx sharon xx 26th August 2010, 8:55 pm

Hi 👋...has anyone experienced my problem? I currently have 330cc(ruptured pips) which are being removed and replaced. Since having them done i have distortion of the shape of my breast due to my pecs flexing. Not just intentionally,but doing anything requiring upper body strength. Basically,most things involving my arms when applying pressure. IT REALLY BUGS ME !!! To rid this problem my surgeon has decided to over the muscle,advising 410cc-470cc high profile due to loose skin and sagging(prior kids 32c,whilst breastfeeding 34dd+, after 5 kids an empty 34a, currently 34d. I am starting to worry now that the implants are going to look very obvious, i do prefer a natural look. I know i really dont like this flex problem i have with unders...does anyone have any advice...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

unders or overs? Empty Re: unders or overs?

Post by Qfa001 23rd September 2010, 4:05 am

Hey, I had really back distortion and had two revisions the last revision was to switch from dual plane under muscle to overs pre BA I was a saggy 34B and I got 255cc moderate profile silicone overs and I am now a full 34C. 410-470cc high profile does sound big it will probably increase you by about 3 cup sizes. Good luck.
Qfa001
Qfa001
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2010, 6:36 am

There a couple of ladies here, nads our admin being one of them who have gone from unders to overs due to the flex distortion and they all seem to be very happy with the results and they look fantastic! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 3rd October 2010, 8:12 pm

Hi Sharon, i too have pip unders and have muscle distortion when doing anything upper body wise. When i do tricep dips it looks like one is going to the shop and the other one is coming back with the change, they just go in opposite directions. lol
I am considering overs and am looking at december to have pips removed, yippee, waiting to see surgeon on 22nd october. let me know how you get on. sherri
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 20th March 2011, 3:49 pm

sherri9871 wrote:Hi Sharon, i too have pip unders and have muscle distortion when doing anything upper body wise. When i do tricep dips it looks like one is going to the shop and the other one is coming back with the change, they just go in opposite directions. lol
I am considering overs and am looking at december to have pips removed, yippee, waiting to see surgeon on 22nd october. let me know how you get on. sherri

Hi, I know I'm late for this thread but this made me laugh so much as I have the same thing! Think I will need a reop anyway due to other comps but was wondering how you got on, whether or not you went for overs? If so, what was the result?
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 20th March 2011, 7:38 pm

Hi nickimarie, I had my re-op about 8 weeks ago. I also had other complications...rupture and capsular contracture.
At my consultation pre re-op my surgeon said he was going to give me overs to eliminate the muscle flex problem but on the day of surgery he decided I was getting unders again.
He has done an amazing job, somehow cutting/loosening the pec muscle has practically eliminated the problem in lefty...righty (im right handed) is loads better...nowhere near as bad as it was so Im really happy...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 20th March 2011, 7:46 pm

hiya,
im having 400 unders next month and havent even heard of muscle distortion before. what is it and is it common and serious? im learning so much from this forum, thank GOD i came across it!
xx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 22nd March 2011, 3:26 am

Glad your reop went well Sharon. I had a placement change due to db and real bad muscle flex distortion which more or less fixed the problem. It's got far better over time and I don't think it's visible at all now. X
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 22nd March 2011, 9:32 am

Hi Sally...although Im REALLY happy with the results, righty still does flex a little. Righty is my smaller boob and Im right handed so Im still waiting for it to soften up as much as lefty, its still a little firmer.
Whether it will ever be as natural as lefty I do not know. Although my surgeon said at 3 week check up that massage was not neccessary, I have been giving righty a good bit of attention in a bid for the muscle to relax some more...hopefully this will work...x
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down