Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overs to unders

3 posters

Go down

Overs to unders Empty Overs to unders

Post by sugarplum_sassie 1st July 2012, 8:26 am

Anyone changed from overs to unders? did the look of them change much? and how long did you have to wear the band for? I realised the other day I had forgotten about the dreaded band, I only had to wear it for 2 weeks last time but that was long enough and it bugged the hell out of me, I had to line it with cotton wool to stop it rubbing and irritating my "sunburnt skin".
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Overs to unders Empty Re: Overs to unders

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 10:37 am

Has your surgeon said you'll have to wear the band again hun? Now the pocket is made and the skin already stretched it may not be necessary.

Our other Admin nads here went from unders to overs hun. She found she enjoyed them so much more because of the natural movement she gained and also she was able to gain a better cleavage because of that. Because she also used the same sized implant, she also never changed at all in cup sizes either babe. xx

Only a month to go hun! WOW not long at all hey! Overs to unders 727935 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 1st July 2012, 10:58 am

Hi Cookie no I'm going from overs to unders so the other way round from nads, I am a bit worried that cleavage might be a bit harder to get having the muscle holding them in place Overs to unders 267328 not to mention I bet they'll take longer to drop Rolling Eyes

You decreased by 50cc so a little more than I will be dropping (hopefully) did you notice an obvious visible difference in size? I remember you saying weirdly that you actually went up a cup sizeOvers to unders 751387

Yes I know only 31 days Overs to unders 727935
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st July 2012, 11:27 am

Oooops my apologies Sugar Overs to unders 375568

Cleavage will be very dependant on what you have now hun, so if you have a wide gap in your cleavage, it will still be there after and if its close, vice-versa. I wouldn't worry too much though, you may find you don't have as much movement with unders but with a good bra is capable of miracles anyway. Overs to unders 184153

I actually went up 2 cup sizes babe, from a DD to an F! so strange. It's how my boobs look though that's made the most difference and they do look smaller than before, I know that must sound so strange given I measure larger, but it's true. They look so much better now and fit my frame.

I'm sure you'll be very happy lovely, you've waited for this for such a long time so just enjoy it sweetheart. Overs to unders 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 1st July 2012, 12:22 pm

Hya sugerplum, do you mind asking me the reasons for you re-op?
My surgery is two days after yours :-) so ill check up and see how you get on :-) I'm having 460cc unders xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 1st July 2012, 2:56 pm

Hi Karley, it's quite a long drawn out answer as to the reasons for my re-op but if you fancy a read these threads will bring you up to speed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

460cc wow! I'm very jealous, I would have loved to increased to something like 420, but the above thread will explain why I can't. I was an empty B cup and now wear 30FF, definately think you'll get a great result with 460. Who's your surgeon? where are you having it done?

Cookie- pre BA the gap was enormous, post BA it's now a 2finger gap and I can get a nice cleavage with a good bra, so fingers crossed that won't change too much. Just a bit worried about DB as I already developed that with overs! but then that could just be because of the tuberous breasts. Yes it's been a long time coming so I hope I get the results that I wanted on the first time round.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 1st July 2012, 3:40 pm

I cant wait :-) I was a little dissapointed as I wanted a 525cc but he said there isnt enought breast tissue and going any bigger would cause lots of issues.

My surgeon is Dr Mileto at Mills and Mills but he works at the hospital group and thats where I will be having my op. He is brilliant ive met him twice now and had two great consultations.

Good luck with your second op huni xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down