Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go with Transform !!! :(

+9
Galeforce1
COOKIE
kdeee
tigertonix
Sahara1981
mrsball
tinkerbell24
Princess_x
Princessgem
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here we go with Transform !!! :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go with Transform !!! :(

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 10:40 am

I paid on Monday and it came out of my bank Tuesday xx I called transform to cancel and PCC wasn't there (surprise surprise) have said I want refund back and they asked if I has pre op which I haven that was booked for 1 week before surgery so should be entitled to full £250 back but I doubt they will rush .... So no I'm rallying round trying to make up the difference ! :( xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Here we go with Transform !!! :(  - Page 2 Empty Re: Here we go with Transform !!! :(

Post by LuciaH 19th March 2014, 10:47 am

So sorry to read all the hassle you have had hun.  Could you not borrow the £250.00 from someone and then repay them when you get it back? At least that way you can go and book your surgery at THG now? xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 19th March 2014, 11:11 am

Atleast you know you will get the refund even though that is little reassurance to rebook quickly xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 11:39 am

I have booked with THG for 2nd April, paid £500 deposit and they've given me until Monday to pay remainder even though in theory I should of paid all at once with surgery being only 2 weeks away (eek!!) 

PCC at Transform said I should have refund within 10 working days.... 

So now I'm just rallying round to makeup the extra before Monday sure I can work something out .

THG have booked me in to see surgeon again Monday & everything made me feel 100% reassured said I cold go anytime if I wanted and Mr Sforza would see me :) 

I am not changing my mind again now honest !! :& xxxxxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 19th March 2014, 12:13 pm

Yay still not long to wait then glad it's back on track xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 12:21 pm

Thanks hon me too , not long at all once Monday has been & gone I can start getting reaaallllllyyy excited :) xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 19th March 2014, 12:55 pm

Glad you've got everything settled , you could maybe see if bank will allow you the amount you're short in a temporary overdraft until you get your deposit refunded?
Be sure to add your date to the Calendar Entries section so we can all wish you good luck on your big day! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 1:05 pm

Thanks mirren I will add my date :) think I've got the cash sorted...if I was at work would be no problem but because I'm on maternity cash is extra tight so jut need to be a bit more careful, will all be worth it soon :) xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by B'sboobs 19th March 2014, 1:51 pm

So glad you have got it all booked and sorted now. It is so important to feel happy with every aspect of your BA after all it's not just a small insignificant thing :-) Time will fly past now xx
B'sboobs
B'sboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th March 2014, 2:31 pm

woohoo glad that its all sorted now, 2 weeks xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 2:56 pm

I know me too Tink, what a pain in the butt I've been ! I've even done my own head in thinking about it!! Ha!! Xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 2:57 pm

Thanks everyone I really really appreciate your support each and every one of you !! xxxxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th March 2014, 3:27 pm

Good to read you much happier Gem - this confidence you're now feeling is the assurance you need 'before' booking anything.

I really can't stress enough how much you need to put into decision making 'pre-op' because once you've signed on the dotted line......there's no going back then.

So good luck to you babe....sounds to me like there's no regrets on this and you can now get yourself a countdown ticker going and watch those days fly by - not long at all before you'll have those boobies now hey!  Flash xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 3:41 pm

Thanks cookie I'm feeling much more confident now, not long to go at all!! 

I'm not sure how to make a ticker will have a fiddle on the internet tonight :) xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th March 2014, 3:43 pm

Really happy you are all sorted now Gem, so pleased for you.  If you go onto the ticker factory website and have a look, they are really simple to make. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th March 2014, 3:45 pm

If you follow this link it will take you to the thread which tells you how to make one. xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th March 2014, 4:10 pm

Glad you've got it all sorted now Hun. I believe in fate and everything happens for a reason , it's meant to be you wernt to go with transform so good luck with new surgeon x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 4:48 pm

Thanks Lucia :) I will have fun making one!

Thanks mrsball , I hope so & thank you:) xxxxxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2