Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transform

+4
Nicole
COOKIE
kay
dkdme5
8 posters

Go down

transform Empty transform

Post by dkdme5 8th April 2013, 8:36 pm

Today i went for a chat with a sales girl at transform. I can see how they are the no1 company, their pitches are polished to a very high standard and she told me everything I wanted to hear. But... . I had the wealth of knowledge from all you girls and after reading posts about bad aftercare and how they cleverly word there commitment to you. I knew what to look out for

1- she gave me a booklet and pointed to the pages of things that could go wrong then told me "I have to show you that, those things never happen. I mean encapsulation, ive never heard of it happening"

2- we are number 1 and we have the best aftercare policy.

3- if you have overs you will wake up feeling groggy but after 2 days you will be fine and after a week you will be back at work and 100%

4- your implants will need changed but it could be 20 years down the line. They are built to last and only this morning she had a woman on the phone who's implants they had done 21years ago.

I only really went to check them out and to confirm in my mind i want to have my surgery through BMI. I know alot of woman are very happy with transform and their surgery is amazing. I just think you need to know your stuff and look carefully at the small print. If it wasn't for reading the posts on this site I would of been totally taking in by their promises.
Thanks bjsf girls you make my research so much easier x
dkdme5
dkdme5
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

transform Empty Re: transform

Post by kay 8th April 2013, 8:39 pm

:ok: just goes to show doesn't it xx

You really do need to do your research xx

Glad you are happy with your choice x Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th April 2013, 10:01 pm

I've had my problems with Transform so I'm probably not the best one to respond to this, so all I will say is that I'm so, so glad you took on board all we try to get out there to ladies who are naive to the procedure BEFORE having a BA and how you can be drawn in even before seeing a surgeon which is madness!

Glad your happy now though babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 8th April 2013, 10:10 pm

my experience with the big clinics was that they were very much telling me what i wanted to hear. Even some of the surgeons I saw i felt were telling me what they thought i wanted to hear (offering me the biggest implant possible). There are loads of girls who have brilliant experiences with the big clinics, and some very reputable surgeons who operate through them but unfortunately they were not for me and i'm so glad i found this forum because otherwise i would have been totally taken in by the sales pitch!
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th April 2013, 12:15 am

Yep they tried to tell me you only get stretchmarks when you lose weight quickly and not when your skin is stretched? Yeah right that's why my ass looks like it's made out of marble from when I got fat. It's best to ignore the PCC's and their sales pitches and see surgeons. Glad you found the place you want to go. I did go with transform but then I also didn't listen to their rubbish.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 9th April 2013, 7:06 am

i'm one of the ones who has had good experiences at the big clinics, both with the surgeons and the pcc's. maybe i was lucky?

yes the transform pcc said they were the biggest and best etc, but after she had that out of the way she talked to about the risks in an honest way etc, and the surgeon i met was fine, i just didn't know enough to ask all the right questions yet.

similar with mya, the surgeon again was good, and the pcc i met was great too, and when i emailed her afterwards with more questions she always got back to me really quickly and made sure to have the right and detailed answers for me.

i finally decided to go with the hospital group, and though i found their waiting room quite commercial, the surgeon was just the best! which is the most important thing !!
i had been in touch with the pcc in advance, again she always got back to me really quickly whenever i had questions so i feel quite comfortable that she won't mess up the admin.

in the end though, its such an individual decision to make, just wanted to throw another viewpoint in the mix in this thread.
its right for some and not for others, and for me it was always about finding the right surgeon, the clinic or pcc didn't sway my choice either way.

good thread either way though, and it definitely always pays to get clued up before having your consultations, i found i got a lot more out of them once i knew what to look out for and which questions to ask!
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 9th April 2013, 7:24 am

I totally agree with you blueeyedsoul! I too went with a big clinic, I didn't want to but the surgeon I met there was definatly the one for me! And you know your surgeon when you meet them, you will just click x

I have nothing but good things to say about the clinic and the way I've been treated, and the before and aftercare I have recieved, so far! They have always had time for me, and time to answer all of my silly questions. X
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 9th April 2013, 9:02 am

I have also booked with Transform but thanks to this forum I went into it with my eyes wide open! Luckily for me I knew the surgeon I was interested in so when I booked my initial appointment I didn't see a PCC first I saw Mr Clake. It was only after my consultation with him that I went on to meet my PCC who was really helpful. She did do a little of the "we're the biggest and best" but like I say, as I already knew they did this I didn't take much notice. My main concern was understanding the aftercare and making sure I got the surgeon I want!

Can definitely see how girls could get carried away after meeting the PCC first. My friend went for two consulatations - one with mya and one with transform but both appointments were with PCC's and she was then trying to decide which company she preferred I was like no! You need to meet surgeons because the PCC is just trying to sell it! So now she's researching surgeons and looking into the whole thing a lot more! All I can say is thank god for this forum! Lol xxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down