Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transform

5 posters

Go down

Transform Empty Transform

Post by AP1993 10th November 2014, 7:20 pm

Hey girls! Has anyone here been with transform and what surgeon if so did you have! X
AP1993
AP1993
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Transform Empty Re: Transform

Post by MI55NP 10th November 2014, 9:03 pm

I had my BA with transform and had mr Meleagros. Really pleased so far :) xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by misstaunton 10th November 2014, 9:05 pm

Hi AP1993,

I had an uplift and implants with Mr Khan last week Tuesday 4th November. I have read mixed reviews about Mr Khan and transform on here but I cant fault them!

Throughout my procedure the team were AMAZING! The nurses called me after my op to check if I was doing all right, the finance company called me to see how things went and I was sent a get well card from my care co-ordinator.

As for Mr Khan, I cant believe (so far) how well I am healing, the scars are fine for 1 week. I was warned to be wary of him on this group as he is "one of the most experienced surgeons in the UK" but for me this has just been a positive experience!

xxx
misstaunton
misstaunton
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 11th November 2014, 12:40 pm

misstaunton wrote:Hi AP1993,

I had an uplift and implants with Mr Khan last week Tuesday 4th November. I have read mixed reviews about Mr Khan and transform on here but I cant fault them!

Throughout my procedure the team were AMAZING! The nurses called me after my op to check if I was doing all right, the finance company called me to see how things went and I was sent a get well card from my care co-ordinator.

As for Mr Khan, I cant believe (so far) how well I am healing, the scars are fine for 1 week. I was warned to be wary of him on this group as he is "one of the most experienced surgeons in the UK" but for me this has just been a positive experience!

xxx

Glad everything went well & you have had a positive experience, that's what we like to hear dance
As a forum we have good & not so good posts on surgeons etc ... all posts are from members own personal experiences & aimed to support & help people make what are the correct choices for them. We can only guide you in the direction of sections that may have posts that maybe of interest & help when making those decisions, I wouldn't say that would be warning someone to be wary of a particular surgeon.
As with everything you are going to get both positive & negative posts/ reviews , being aware of both can only be a good thing when making ones own personal choices.
Happy healing wishes coming your way Stars XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th November 2014, 8:13 pm

I had a consultation with them (Reading branch) and was disgusted. It wasn't with a surgeon, it was with a PCC (glorified sales woman) who proceeded to reel off the website, look down her nose at me, and then had the cheek to say 'so when do you want to book?'. I told them it was a waste of my time and petrol and that I wouldn't be coming back. But that's my experience with them, and plenty of girls have had great ones. Just be sure to get lots of different consults under your belt so you know you've made the right choice.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down