Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go with Transform !!! :(

+9
Galeforce1
COOKIE
kdeee
tigertonix
Sahara1981
mrsball
tinkerbell24
Princess_x
Princessgem
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here we go with Transform !!! :(  Empty Here we go with Transform !!! :(

Post by Princessgem 18th March 2014, 2:18 pm

So I've been sentmy invoice this morning and the £200 discount I was promised has not been knocked off!! Called & PCC with a patient. I'm reluctant to sign these forms and send them back so I have emailed her asking for a revised invoice old you of done the same? 

PCC was supposed to call me back yesterday re contraception and if I need to stop taking it (Yasmin) said would call back within 30 mins and I am still waiting ......
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Here we go with Transform !!! :(  Empty Re: Here we go with Transform !!! :(

Post by Princess_x 18th March 2014, 2:40 pm

This is why I don't recommend Transform :( definitely don't sign your invoice and send it back until you have a revised one. PCC's generally tell you to carry on with your pill as they're not medically trained but most nurses/surgeons say to stop as it increases the risk of DVT. Hope you get a revised invoice asap x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 18th March 2014, 2:57 pm

I know hun they really don't do themselves any favours with shoddy customer service , twice I've been promised a call back and had to ring them! If this is what it's like before I've paid remaining balance god help me after!

I have to keep reminding myself it's not her doing the surgery and if it wasn't for he surgeon having an excellent rep I wouldn't be touching the with a barge pole xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 3:30 pm

the only thing that I can say is keep on top of them and ask her out right if this is the communication you have now then if you needed help afterwards whats it going to be like, and tell her the only reason you are going with them is to get the surgeon you have xx

good luck
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 18th March 2014, 3:45 pm

Thanks Tink, I was going to pull her up on it but didn't want to sound "funny" or make it awkward for myself but I must admit it is making me anxious , I read on another forum that someone had hassle with them but put up with it just to get Paul Clarke! I feel like I'm doing the same ! xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th March 2014, 7:08 pm

Definatly don't sign without the discount price on paper, on e you sign you're locked onto that contract so just make sure you're signing for the correct price.
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 18th March 2014, 8:35 pm

I won't hon, I emailed to ask for new invoice at around 2pm no response as yet & the papers say urgent on them, I am sure she will be in touch soon though xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 18th March 2014, 8:50 pm

Hope u get it all sorted out x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th March 2014, 9:06 pm

I really hope you get this sorted out asap, babe. I went with Transform and I couldn't fault them one big regarding my experience. it sounds like your PCC Is very unorganised and lazy.. Don't let her lack of expertise put you off Transform, babe, because you'll just worry yourself. Paul Clarke has amazing reviews so I'm sure you'll have great results from him!! :) :)
Definitely ring up and ask about this £200 and don't sign the contract until it's knocked off. They'll make sure they knock it off because they won't want to lose your custom, babe..

I hope you get it sorted out soon.. let us know how you get on with it all :)

GOOD LUCK, BABE XXXXXXXXX
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 18th March 2014, 9:19 pm

I hope so chick, this is the 3rd time she has been supposed to call me back over one thing or another & hasn't ..... Disappointing , everyone else in the office seems very helpful, maybe she is fed up with her job I don't know, but I will get it sorted chick, thanks for the support xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 18th March 2014, 9:32 pm

Can Paul Clarke not be approached privately xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th March 2014, 9:32 pm

Aww no problem, babe.. I'm always hear to help along with everyone else :)
Yeah she sounds like she's not taking her job too seriously - which isn't fair on you as you're paying very good money to have this boob job and you obviously want a smooth and enjoyable experience!
I think if she persists to be unhelpful and unorganised then you should consider making a complaint after your surgery. It isn't fair for you to be experiencing problems due to her being lazy.
I hope you make some progress with her soon!! Good luck xxxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 18th March 2014, 10:00 pm

Hi hun. I am not huge fan of my PCC at Transform either. She is a bit useless. Don't sign anything- if she promised you the discount then wait for the correct invoice. Once you get your invoice sorted you can attend your pre-op appointment with the nurse. She gave me her email and phone number and I have been in touch with the nurse before and after my op and she has been contactable and emailed me back every time- (once 4 times a day), when I had questions. I would much more trust someone who is medically trained hence I have asked my questions from her before the operation. 
I haven't felt the need to deal with my PCC since I paid my fees. Otherwise my experience with Transform has been brilliant so far and can't complain xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th March 2014, 10:50 pm

tigertonix wrote: Don't let her lack of expertise put you off Transform, babe, because you'll just worry yourself.

There is no 'expertise' involved at all in becoming a PCC.

A PCC is little more than a glorified saleswoman and any woman having not had complications will ALL shout from the roof tops how great they are because they haven't experience both sides of the coin and are LUCKY to have had such a smooth ride - complications can happen to anyone under any surgeons care at any time and these PCCs are who you'll have to deal if...you're not so lucky.

What's true is that they are employed to SELL. Once they have a sale and they must feel like they have yours in the bag Gem they will move on and lay all their attention on the next potential patient. They're also employed as the middleman between you and the clinic itself, so the clinic NEVER has to deal with you directly unless of course the problem involved is beyond the PCCs ability to manage.

Every woman having surgery and dealing with PCCs should ALWAYS take in the fact that that a PCC is ALWAYS going to come between you...and your surgeon. This is the person who decides who takes precedence and once you have surgery...thats the NEW CLIENTS!  As sweet as you may feel they are in some cases or as lazy you may feel they are in others, what you must know is that they aren't working 'for you' they're working for the clinic and they will do whatever it takes to make 'the clinic' happy.

And do take note....if you're having problems now before they even have your money.....just imagine the same if you have a complication. Because its not only happened to me but to many other breast buddies too having used PCCs from various clinics - suddenly that nice PCC is out to lunch when you call, or, she's with another client, or she's just downstairs I'll get her to call you back... I could go on and on with the excuses but there's nothing worse than being made to be feel totally insignificant after spending all that money on what you think at the time is a nice touch having a point of call should you need them...except, when you need them.... They're not there  nope 

As you're so uneasy Gem and haven't yet committed to anything, give some thought to if Mr.Clark is worth dealing with a PCC for. If you feel he is great! Get those papers sorted and you're set to go!

If you're still undecided then don't rush! Maybe look at surgeons who don't have PCCs for you to deal with if you haven't already?

This is a massive decision to make and its NOW pre-op when you're holding all the cards that you're in absolute control of which surgeon you want and how you want your pre and post-op care handled.

I just wish these women were totally eradicated from this 'business' I really do. They serve no propose but to be sweetener and an artificial one at that!

I wish you all the best in whatever decision you make Gem. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 18th March 2014, 11:00 pm

COOKIE!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY! MISS YOU TRILLIONS XXXX
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 8:17 am

Thanks everyone , I thought I had my decision made and this has made me anxious all over again. I will see if PCC contact me today . Thing is I've paid my £250 is that non refundable ? I was hoping that once the remainder is paid I would only have to deal with nurses and surgeon who all have good reps. And to start looking elsewhere now would put me back months again and cost more :( really don't know what to do! X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 8:43 am

THG have 2nd April left should I go back with my original choice ? I definitely trust them more after this :( xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 9:00 am

Does anyone know if I can get my £250 back? X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 19th March 2014, 9:22 am

I would call and ask your PCC perhaps that will give her the kick up the backside to sort it out. I am sorry to hear that you have got such an inconsiderate cow but they aren't all the same though i am quite lucky with mine as she has already been paid in full and she has still been a star! They should not employ people that don't care about the customer! I would possibly put in a complaint against her now and say it is putting you off having the surgery with them, which is a shame as you had found your perfect surgeon! They have a complaints department but I would still leave her another message asking about refund at the same time xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 9:38 am

Well THG have offered me motiva 100% full implants for £4095, Transform were charging me £3950 for CUI. Not much difference really? But without my deposit back I doubt il be able to book for 2nd April :( xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th March 2014, 9:58 am

Ur deposit should be in a 14 day change ur mind sort of thing, just tell them ur very unhappy with the service so far and you haven't even had ur BA xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 19th March 2014, 10:00 am

That's a good price! Get nagging for the money back hunni just make sure you tell her why I can't see why they won't refund as it's not like you are cancelling two days before xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 19th March 2014, 10:04 am

hope you get this sorted out soon hun xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 19th March 2014, 10:08 am

Thanks girls how soon do you think I will get it back? X
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 19th March 2014, 10:22 am

How long ago did you pay your deposit? Should be within a week but all companies never like refunds x
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next