Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Bra Size

+2
Charlii
Boney1992
6 posters

Go down

Sports Bra Size Empty Sports Bra Size

Post by Boney1992 12th March 2014, 3:19 pm

Girls - I would like to order a shock absorber to sleep in, they just look really secure, comfortable and supportive. Which one should I get as there's a few, or is any (high impact) okay?

Also, I don't know what size to get? I've spoke with surgeons PA and she's not too sure. Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Sports Bra Size Empty Re: Sports Bra Size

Post by Charlii 12th March 2014, 3:25 pm

Honestly, I'd wait a couple weeks and then go get measured into one. You've got the macoms right? You'll want to stay in those 24/7 for a while and change daily, you don't want to be in and out of bras every 5 minutes. I think stick with the macoms until the swelling goes, then you can pop to a shop and get one fitted properly. Any High Impact should be fine. I have the Ultimate Run, but I'm not sure they go higher than a D (It probably doesn't fit anymore!). It may well be that your boobs dictate which one you can get!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 12th March 2014, 3:34 pm

Ooooo yeah you're right, I will wait and have them settle down first and use my Macom, I just thought the Shock absorbers looked really comfy to sleep in!! Thanks babe!! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th March 2014, 6:06 pm

Yeah I totally agree with Charlii on this one!! Two macoms will definitely be enough for at least 2-3 weeks post-op! I only had 1 m&s post-surgical bra and I wore that for 3 weeks running (obviously I washed it a fair few times haha)..
Wait until you have your boobs and you're fit and ready enough to go and get fitted for a shock absorber bra. You'd be gutted if you ordered one now, tried it on after your op and then realised it was too small.

Two macoms will definitely be fine, babe!! xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 12th March 2014, 6:35 pm

Hey, 

I got a shock absorber max sports bra for the gym (size 30g) I think they go up to a h but you might need to check.  I don't sleep in mine as too difficult to get into as got two fastenings but ok for the gym no bounce what so ever!!!! 

If you've got a macom I find this very comfortable to sleep in as am glad to get my underwired bra off at night!!! 

Hope this helps xx
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 12th March 2014, 6:51 pm

Hi babe
I have a shock absorber - I have brought extra size round back & a dd (the size I intend to be!!!).

I might a Macom aswell or maybe just a m&s one. 
What do you think of your Macom? 

Xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 14th March 2014, 6:11 pm

Hi babe,

I have about 8 Macoms now, I'm super obsessed with buying them. I've tried one on and it feels nice and comfy I guess but I suppose I'll only really know if they're good or not with I've got my boobs to fill them! They are highly recommended though so I would certainly get one, give one a try. I like the fact you only have to know your band size, and I also love the fact it fastens from the front! They're cute looking too! Haha xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 14th March 2014, 7:34 pm

I agree if you have the macoms then Id def wait til 2/3 weeks when most of the swelling has gone down and go and get meausured into one

Wearing a proper fitting bra hels ease teh aches and pains xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down