Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports bra size?

+3
StirCrazy
louisajane82
Tanyaxx1
7 posters

Go down

sports bra size? Empty sports bra size?

Post by Tanyaxx1 18th October 2011, 12:44 pm

Hey ladies, just a quick question, what size sports bras should i buy? I have brought 2 cheapies from asda and got them in 34 DD and a 34 E i am thinking of doing this with each bra i buy, buy 2 the same in those two sizes. I am currently 34B (small) and having 410 or 460s, more likely on the 460s at the mo.

Thankyou xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

sports bra size? Empty Re: sports bra size?

Post by louisajane82 18th October 2011, 12:59 pm

omg this really is the million dollar question! I keep wanting to buy more bras and keep having to stop myself or I will be turning up at the hospital with a suitcase full of them! I'll try and post something more helpful next week post op after I find out which ones fit me and how many cup sizes bigger the sports bra needed to be than my normal old bra xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 12:59 pm

I was told to buy one band size bigger than what I currently was wearing at that time (34B) so I bought a 36B. They said to keep the same cup size, even if the 36B, would actually be a 34C. Its to keep as much compression on my boobs as possible so the implant is supported until my PS gives the green light. I've since moved up from the 36B, to a 36C, I'm 3 weeks PostOp and the B cups started to really hurt, the C cups are tight too, but I only have to wear them for another 3 weeks.

Don't buy too big yet, ask you PS or the assistant that helps him.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 19th October 2011, 6:33 pm

Thanks ladies...Will have a word with nurse at my pre-op tom and see what she suggests if she has any idea. Dont want to go forking out loads of money on bras that are totally the wrong size! xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 19th October 2011, 7:00 pm

I had to go up 3 back sizes at first huni! But cup size I bought dd and was way to tight. I would go one bigger than what your expecting to be at first. And just buy one until you've had then done, I spent so much money on different size and makes but my comfiest one is a tesco high impact and only £6 bargain!
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 19th October 2011, 7:15 pm

Whoa 3 back sizes...The ones i have brought are 34 and im a 34 now :-s

Im not too fussed as they are only cheapies but i still dont want to pay for ones that dont fit or im not going to wear! oh im confused lol.

Thanks babe xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 19th October 2011, 7:21 pm

Tanyaxx1 wrote:Hey ladies, just a quick question, what size sports bras should i buy? I have brought 2 cheapies from asda and got them in 34 DD and a 34 E i am thinking of doing this with each bra i buy, buy 2 the same in those two sizes. I am currently 34B (small) and having 410 or 460s, more likely on the 460s at the mo.

Thankyou xxx

Hi hun, Im having 460cc overs 34a pre ba. I have been told to get a 34dd and 36dd to begin with xxx good luck
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 19th October 2011, 7:25 pm

Hey, I bought bra back expanders off Ebay, they're cheap and then I reckon I can use them until the swelling has gone down. They have them in both 2 hook and 3 hook versions and in nude, white and black.. xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 19th October 2011, 7:38 pm

If u manage to get the Macom only need medium as it stretches! I'm 32 so bought 34 e's xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 9:43 am

I bought a 36c shock absorber bra from He runs she runs before i had ba done (2 days ago) and am not sure its not too tight for me. Pre ba i wore a 34b bra although it has to be said there was a fair about of space in the cup - hmmm. Ive had 350 unders.

My consultant told me the dressings I have on would be enough support for going home from hospital and that evening - as he said I shouldnt be moving about anyway and advised I stay glued to the chair - but when it came to leaving the hospital it was impossible to do that. I have been strapped up with what are like two big rubberised patches under each breast that seem shaped like a cup once they are on me - these come to just under my nipples. So if I had worn the top I had with me on its own you could see my nips through it sports bra size? 375568 so I put the sports bra on - I couldnt fasten it around my back (spose cos ribs swelled a bit?!?!) so I just left it undone and then when I came home i took it off again. When I was going to bed though I did feel nervous sleeping with nothing other than the dressings on so I put the bra back on - I managed to get it fastened and whilst its quite tight it made me feel more secure. Ive ordered two bras for next day delivery in a 36d - oooh - to get me through the swelled up stage (I hope) ... sort of hoping to end up a fair sized c, not too much more - although if they ended up being little bigger I'm sure I could learn to like it. Looking in the mirror now and they are massively swollen up and look HUGE to me I am not overly worried. Beats the hell out of looking at two empty pockets like before! Even though Im pretty sore all over today I am still so over excited I have a grin most of the time.

I couldnt be damaging them if this 36c was a bit too tight could I? for today I mean, the d size should be here tomorrow - should I leave it on? Spose I could undo the back again.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 10:49 am

Sorry Tanyaxx1 - I got so caught up ramblin on about myself I forgot to try to help you with your question - ooops sorry hon sports bra size? 375568 - cant seem to stop ramblin at the mo xxx

I actually dont have anything that helpful to say really sports bra size? 869500 - im strugglin with wrong size bra i think cos one I have on is awful tight so thinkin Ill be better of with bigger size.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th October 2011, 10:55 am

Kay if u have to wear a sports bra and ur struggling to do the back up u don't need a higher cup size u need a larger back so I'd advice buying a 38 not doing it up at the back may damage the boobies as there not gOnna be supported xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th October 2011, 11:07 am

Hiya, I just rang my mum - she said so long as I can get two fingers comfortably under the chest strap the size is right. She says its only feeling tight cos Im sore probably.

I had bought a size bigger, used to be 34 and so got 36. Im thinking maybe I hadnt got it positioned on my back that well either - am not used to having anything at the front to have to worry about controlling sports bra size? 557141 so ive shifted it all about at bit - have altered the straps over my shoulders too now and it does feel more comfy. The cups are absolutely stuffed full at this c size so will see tomorrow when the d ones come if it any comfier. Spose all will change over next few days too.
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 20th October 2011, 11:16 am

Cool yeah ur mums right! sports bra will be uncOmfy at first as ur boobies will ache try to keep it done up you'll get used to it xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down