Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size are you now compared to sports bra size?

+5
abbie
kittie
Phoebe
COOKIE
angelemma
9 posters

Go down

What size are you now compared to sports bra size? Empty What size are you now compared to sports bra size?

Post by angelemma 14th November 2010, 9:22 am

My op is a month today! (4 weeks on tuesday) yipee

I am thinking of going back to my PS for another chat before my surgery as I am driving myself mad with size worries. I totally understand that you can only work with the breast tissue and skin you already have, but I really don't want to spend nearly £6,000 to be disappointed in the size. Having been told to buy D/DD sports bras that makes me think that I won't end up with the D cup I was hoping for. Am I wrong in assuming that after the swelling goes and they settle the overall cup size will be smaller?

Can any of you girls can tell me, what size sports bra did you wear for the majority of your 6 weeks post-op and then what did you measure after that for "normal bras"?
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

What size are you now compared to sports bra size? Empty Re: What size are you now compared to sports bra size?

Post by COOKIE 14th November 2010, 9:33 am

I'm a 32 band, I wore a 34DD to come out of hospital and went to a 36DD due to swelling.

I had to stay in my sportsbra for 12 weeks, when I got measured for my normal bras I had resulted in a 32F babe.

Take a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun to see what happens as your new boobs settle. (give the pics a moment to load)

You generally end up measuring bigger than your sportsbra babe, due to losing the fullness from the upper pole and filling the lower so you fill your bras better and gain more projection.

I do think a second consultion before your op is always a good idea babe. It just gives you the opportunity to discuss your concerns and gain the confidence needed just before your op.

It's not at all unusual to have a little wobble and start to worry. xxx

Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What size are you now compared to sports bra size? Empty Re: What size are you now compared to sports bra size?

Post by Phoebe 14th November 2010, 9:38 am

I was aiming for a 34D, I was wearing 36 D sports bra due to the swelling round my band area rather than my actual boobs. I vary depending on style and make of the bra anywhere between 34d dd or e, I have got a couple of 36D's but to be fair they are too big. Dont know if that really helps much xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 14th November 2010, 9:39 am

Oh I forgot to say the bra in my avatar is 34E
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 14th November 2010, 9:48 am

Thanks Cookie - I had seen that post and knew that the shape would change but I did assume that if I've been told to expect a D cup in sports bra, I'd end up with that or smaller when they were settled!

Phoebe that's good to know as I am also aiming for a 34D and told to get 36D/DD sportsbras :) Your avatar pic looks fabulous!!
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 14th November 2010, 10:27 am

I wore 32 and 34DD sports bra post op, and used a bra extender with those as well due to swelling. I am now wearing anything from a 32DD (they are a little snug tho) to a 32e and 32f.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 14th November 2010, 10:31 am

im in the same cup size sportsbras as i was to begin with, but a smaller band size
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 14th November 2010, 10:36 am

I wore a 34DD sports bra and I now wear 32E bras. x
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th November 2010, 12:34 pm

I was aiming for a DD, my clinic advised me to get a 34E sports bra. The 34E was too tight so I wore a 36DD, when swelling went down I wore the 34E and a 34DD. I got measured at a 32F at 4 weeks post op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shakira 14th November 2010, 2:22 pm

HI MISF1, THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY ONMY LAST THREAD, I'M 3 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS POST OP, YOU SAY YOU GOT MEASURED FOUR WEEKS POST OP, I'M DYING TO GET MEASURED I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SIZE I AM NOW, CAN'T WAIT, ALTHOUGH WITH THE WHOLE ONE BOOB BIGGER THAN THE OTHER I SUPPOSE I AM BETTER OFF WAITING TILL THE 6 WEEKS, WHATYA THINK?
:good:
shakira
shakira
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 14th November 2010, 2:33 pm

Sports Bra is a 36DD and im a 36E :) x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th November 2010, 3:24 pm

shakira wrote:HI MISF1, THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY ONMY LAST THREAD, I'M 3 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS POST OP, YOU SAY YOU GOT MEASURED FOUR WEEKS POST OP, I'M DYING TO GET MEASURED I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SIZE I AM NOW, CAN'T WAIT, ALTHOUGH WITH THE WHOLE ONE BOOB BIGGER THAN THE OTHER I SUPPOSE I AM BETTER OFF WAITING TILL THE 6 WEEKS, WHATYA THINK?
:good:
Hi hun, I only got fitted that early because it was the only time I would get chance to go to Bravissimo, as I don't travel into the city often. They were very good and because I was early post op they would not even let me try on underwire bras. I also know it could all change. I didn't wear or even buy an underwire bra until 6 weeks post op. They then took ages to fit properly and feel comfortable, because my boobs were odd and too firm to fill the cups properly. I'd say wait if you can, but you can always get fitted now and fitted again later. Its totally up to you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down