Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs

5 posters

Go down

do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs Empty do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs

Post by Twinkle3 15th July 2012, 10:24 am

I am a size 6/8 and have always worn a 34 band but have read that if you take a band size down and a cup size up it is the same so does that mean I could of wear a 34 c for example and also a 32 D a 30 DD or even a 36 B is that how it works?

At the moment I am in a 34 DD sports bras but it is very tight on my boobies and when I take it off they explode out of them and I have a hard time getting them back in and zipping it up can take 5 mins I have to really pull the zips together which is hard I have to get my partner to do it most of the time do you think I should be wearing bigger or is it the tighter the better? Xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 401

Back to top Go down

do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs Empty Re: do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs

Post by Princess_x 15th July 2012, 10:37 am

Yes that's how works and maybe you could try a bigger cup size x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs Empty Re: do you think my sports bra is the right size 2 Qs

Post by SunshineLady 15th July 2012, 10:38 am

Hi hun, I'm not sure about the sizing question but I can sympathise with the sports bra confusion. Every bra I tried was too tight or too loose and it started rubbing around my ribs and under my arms. Painful.

I'd recommend wearing what's comfortable but supportive. They don't have to be so tight it's giving you any discomfort. Personally, I've been living in these for the past 6 weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know this isn't exactly what you were asking but I hope it helps somehow! X
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by zulka111 15th July 2012, 12:01 pm

I ve been advised to buy bigger band size. I was always 32 so had to
get 34 band after surgery. And was wearing 34 d but was very tight
and my boobs were kind of sore. When bought 34e its much better
fits better. am 3 weeks post op and its getting a bit loose on band
so I think am gonna get 32f maybe...
zulka111
zulka111
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th July 2012, 12:02 pm

If you're a size 6/8 then a 34 band will be far too big for you babe. Even a 32 band after recovery will be too large for you, but maybe what you need for now to accommodate any swelling you may have around the ribs, so I'd maybe try a 32DD and see how that fits babe.

You sportsbra should feel so snug your boobs aren't going anywhere! But not so tight that it's uncomfortable lovely. The cup size is obviously too small, but I feel your band size is also far too large for you too. Maybe go and try some on in the shops babe to get the one that you feel fits best. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 7:41 pm

I've always thought I've got a big rib cage but maybe your right because I havnt had to change band size with losing weight so maybe I just havnt bothered whether it fits or not, I measured under my bust before my op and it was 29 not sure what band size that means xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th July 2012, 9:35 pm

I'm 29 too Twinkle and wear a 32 band hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkle3 17th July 2012, 9:39 pm

Hysterical Silly me atleast I know now thanks cookie xx
Twinkle3
Twinkle3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down