Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Type of implant

+4
blondie12
Galeforce1
Princess_x
jensk
8 posters

Go down

Type of implant Empty Type of implant

Post by jensk 11th March 2014, 9:48 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering about the type of implant I'm getting. I've just been told that I'm having the cui's I could pay more for naurelles and others but my (transform) surgeon thinks cui's are 'fine'.

Am I being mugged off as there seem to be other better ones available? Are transform cost cutting? Now I'm only 3 weeks away I'm getting all these doubts and questions that I thought I'd figured out already :-/

Thanks xxx
jensk
jensk
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Type of implant Empty Re: Type of implant

Post by Princess_x 11th March 2014, 9:55 pm

Yes they are cost cutting as it's cheaper for them to give patients CUI's are they buy them in bulk. Ask for the Natrelles if that's what you want x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th March 2014, 9:55 pm

To be honest there is not a lot of difference between the two but if you look on the thread lower down Are CUIs rubbish lots of comments on there already :) the same thought has run through my head too but I am sticking to CUIs xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 11th March 2014, 9:56 pm

Natrelles are one of the best!!!  Cheerleader
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th March 2014, 10:03 pm

They're not mugging you off, babe, but i think most girls opt for the cui and if you want the premium brand (Natrelle) you have to ask. I went with Transform and I had to ask for the Natrelle. There isn't much difference in them, babe, except the Natrelle have an extra shell on the outside layer and are 'thought' to be less risk for capsular contracture. Your surgeon won't mind which brand you have, you just have to ask :) But the Natrelle ones are about £400-500 more expensive. Talk to your surgeon, gather all your information, take a look at the thread lower down and make your decision :)

I hope you're okay, babe!! Xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Ind94 11th March 2014, 11:51 pm

my surgeon said that as im probably going to have children in the next ten years (im only 19) then CUI's are the better choice as they will need to be replaced after anyway! after that I will probs opt for natrelles! I think it depends on the individual xxx
Ind94
Ind94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 12th March 2014, 1:04 am

My surgeon said I would probably need mine replaced in 15 years or so too but he said he highly recommends the Natrelle range. I think different surgeons have different opinions xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th March 2014, 8:31 am

My PS wasn't fussed on the CUI's, I said they felt flimsy and he agreed and said they're more likely to cause rippling too. Reminded me far too much of PIP's.. I wanted the best for my body, but it's personal preference... x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 12th March 2014, 9:33 am

Hey Hun, I asked my surgeon about this cos I didn't know what I was having he said I was having the natrelle as they only use the natrelle range and CUI wasn't available , CUI is fine tho I was originally gonnah have these at mya but changed my mind to go with a diff company but it's completely up to you , good luck Hunnyxxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 12th March 2014, 9:37 am

one of the man reasons for me for going natrelle was the less chance of rippling and now im glad i had them as i can feel a fair amount of rippling and I think that I would see the rippling if I did have the CUI

i went in knowing that I wanted the allergan natrelle, my surgeons works with lots of makes etc, he does mentor, natrelle, CUI and antoher but for me the extra £400 over the 10 years worked out to be pennies over the years so I wanted them

I did however get CC so i never cut my chance of getting that xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down