Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still painful after 3 weeks

+2
Bigbusty
martha d
6 posters

Go down

still painful after 3 weeks Empty still painful after 3 weeks

Post by martha d 9th March 2014, 10:46 am

Hi everyone

If anyone can help/reassure me out there I would be very grateful. I had my BA 24 days ago had anatomical unders 350. Mr problem is I am still in quite a bit of pain and discomfort and getting very down about it all. Both breasts are extremely sensitive to touch all over and it hurts to just walk around the house feels like they are going to fall out. Have seen my surgeon last week and he seemed surprised I was still in so much pain, he examined them and didn't seem that concerned but said my bra was a little tight and to get a bigger one. He also said I could go without one at night (amazes me how many surgeons give very different advise) also put me on a course of antibiotics in case of infection but 4 days taking them hasn't seen any improvement and I am still taking the maximum paracetomol and ibuprofen I can.

I know we are all different and some people heal much quicker than others but I am getting really worried that this is not normal. I am seeing my surgeon again on Wednesday.

Many thanks for listening , hope someone can help.
Martha
martha d
martha d
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

still painful after 3 weeks Empty Re: still painful after 3 weeks

Post by Bigbusty 9th March 2014, 11:32 am

Hi Martha sorry to hear you're still in pain but I think this is quite normal at 3 weeks to still be in a bit of discomfort especially as you had unders your body has been through a lot, I'm sure in another few weeks you'll see a difference.

I hope this helps x
Bigbusty
Bigbusty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 9th March 2014, 12:50 pm

Hi Martha,

It's totally normal to still have discomfort. I was about four weeks before I stopped taking paracetomol every day and I had the feeling you described when walking or driving.

It will get better x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by martha d 9th March 2014, 5:48 pm

Thank you Kt402 and Bigbusty for your replies and I am sure you are both right and I just need to relax and things will get better.

Many thanks x
martha d
martha d
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 6:15 pm

Hi, babe!! I'm so sorry to hear you're in so much pain at nearly 4 weeks post-op. To be honest, babe, you're completely right.. Everyone heals at different rates. There's girls on here who go out shopping or for walks at 2 or 3 days post-op but I couldn't even manage a little walk around the block until 2.5 weeks post-op! I, too, felt like my boobs were going to fall out my chest. When i went for my check up at 3 weeks post-op my nurse said 'Oh you poor thing, you're walking so hunched.' I walked hunched for about 4 weeks after my op because i felt so, so fragile and was in a lot of pain. I also suffered a lot with morning boob for the first 3 weeks (but my morning boob lasted all day and night haha!) ..But guess what? I got better and I healed eventually! :)

I know it seems like you're not getting any better but I want to reassure you that your pain will in fact decrease over the days! It's amazing news that your surgeon didn't seem concerned.. That means that your boobs are healthy and no infection has arisen yet! So well done for keeping them like thag up to now, babe! :)
Even though your surgeon has given you antibiotics, these won't affect your pain levels at all, babe. Antibiotics fight off and prevent infection and don't have pain-relief effects like paracetamol and ibuprofen do.. So keep taking your paracetamol and ibuprofen and sit tight, honey! It's very important that you rest and don't put any strain or impact on your chest muscles. Could you possibly put some ice on top of your boobs to help ease aches and pains? I would definitely recommend buying a bigger bra like your surgeon has advised.. If you are wearing a bra that is too tight in the band or cup then this may stop blood circulation, hinder your healing and cause lots of discomfort.

I'm really sorry you're feeling like this. It will get better, babe! We're all different and you're unfortunately one of the girls who suffers more. Just think, though, you're going to have fabulous pain-free boobs in a couple of weeks!! So look forward to that, babe! :) It will all be worth it!

Rest up and take care, babe! Let us know how your recovery progresses over the next few days xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by martha d 9th March 2014, 6:55 pm

Thanks tigertonix its so good to know I'm not the only one to suffer like this. Thanks for all your advise and yes bra is sorted and I have tried ice and will continue to try this to help. Did laugh at your morning boob lasting all day which is exactly how I am and walking around like the hunchback of notre dame.

Have to keep telling myself this will be worth it in the end and I will have gorgeous boobs. Will keep you updated and hopefully in the next few days will be much better.

xxx
martha d
martha d
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 9th March 2014, 8:29 pm

I don't have any experience but didn't want to read and run!

I hope it gets better soon & I'm sure like tigertonix has said it will just take abit longer and you will heal just fine

Hugsx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 9:01 pm

martha d wrote:Thanks tigertonix its so good to know I'm not the only one to suffer like this. Thanks for all your advise and yes bra is sorted and I have tried ice and will continue to try this to help. Did laugh at your morning boob lasting all day which is exactly how I am and walking around like the hunchback of notre dame.

Have to keep telling myself this will be worth it in the end and I will have gorgeous boobs. Will keep you updated and hopefully in the next few days will be much better.

xxx

No problem at all, babe!! I'm happy to help - especially because I feel I went through what you're going through. It's really good that you've sorted a new bra.. you never know a bigger bra could make all the difference to your pain! :) Hahaha, my morning boob did literally last all day.. It took me about 5 minutes to get up from sitting down because it was so painful and obviously I couldn't use my arms to hoist me up. You'll start to feel like you're going to walk hunchbacked forever but I can honestly assure you that every day you'll begin to walk more and more normally! Why don't you try going for a little 5-10 minute walk down the street tomorrow? It will help get your circulation going, your muscles moving and will also help improve your posture. I really hope you feel a bit better tomorrow.

It's great that you have a positive attitude about it, honey! You WILL have gorgeous boobs.. you just need to overcome the bad before you can experience the good :) (which is always the case in life haha).

When you're in pain just remember that in a few weeks you'll be giving advice to someone who's in your position now and you'll be reassuring them that the pain WILL subside and they will get better! :)

Take care, lovely xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 9th March 2014, 9:02 pm

Moomins wrote:I don't have any experience but didn't want to read and run!

I hope it gets better soon & I'm sure like tigertonix has said it will just take abit longer and you will heal just fine

Hugsx

You will have this experience soon, babe ;)
Thanks, honey.. I hope you're okay :) xxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th March 2014, 10:25 pm

Hi, sorry to hear ur still sore

After my first BA I was sore for weeks, I ended up on slow release tramadol as I was that sore

It does get better, promise xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down