Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painful incisions...

+2
tinkerbell24
5stonedown
6 posters

Go down

Painful incisions... Empty Painful incisions...

Post by 5stonedown 29th March 2013, 2:55 pm

Well I have had quite a horrible time of it during my revision surgery but I am now only allowed to take paracetamol as my body reacted badly to all the other painkillers and left me severly dehydrated... the only problem now is that I am in quite a lot of pain around my new incisions... they are so sore and tight and I am finding it difficult to cope... really hope my results will be worth all the hassle as I wont really be able to see the results for another week as I am covered in dressings..... Painful incisions... 683465
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Painful incisions... Empty Re: Painful incisions...

Post by tinkerbell24 29th March 2013, 3:08 pm

aw lovely this is really an awful time for you, hopefully it wont be long til your feeling much better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Boodreams 29th March 2013, 3:25 pm

Sorry to hear 5stonedown:(

I'm feeling the pain of BA but managing w codiene & paracetamol. I have to say that the paracetamol actually does take the edge off - just don't make me as woozy as the codiene!

The resident on the ward yesterday told me not to ice as they prefer not to do that for breast surgery - yes for a knee, but the risk of freezing your breast isn't something he advised. SO, I'm kind of just praying my way through it! Breathing as much as I can, and muttering lovely things to my boobs!! Heal, relax, stay healthy.

Not much medical advice there - just to let you know I'm in pain too and you're not alone. Time is helping me for sure. I can see a difference by the day.
Boodreams
Boodreams
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th March 2013, 4:16 pm

The incision stinging only lasts a few days babe and soon settle down so hang in there hun, you'll be OK. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 29th March 2013, 9:04 pm

Thanks guys, I keep telling myself the stinging will only last a few days Cookie, but its nice to hear it from someone who has been there!! I was lucky with my first op I guess and didnt really feel in pain....I certainly didnt have any pain around the incisions it was just stiffness and aching around the implants.. this time I have been much more afflicted by the cutting. The anaesthetist thinks I have been affected more this time due to my weight. I am 10lb lighter than I was before my first op and he thinks that my low weight (which isnt underweight but I have a BMI of 19) has meant that my body hasnt been able to cope with the pain or the painkillers as well.... dunno if thats true but its certainly way worse this time! I didnt cope with the painkillers last time to be honest and after 2 days of co-dydramol I was violently sick but they were the only painkillers I took, I didnt need anything else whereas this time I had co-dydramol, tramadol, IV morphine, oromorph, and diclofenac and I was still in pain!! Its no surprise I was so sick from all that analgesia but now I am down to just paracetamol the pain is getting very bad.

I have been tightened up more this time and had the extra scars in the crease (which are the bits that really hurt). Unfortunately as my surgeon agreed I will have more pressure on the scars from my implants as they have settled so the gel is heavier in the bottom of the implant that it would be when the implants are new.... its bloody horrible!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballet babe 29th March 2013, 9:09 pm

Hi 5sd, just wanted to say HI and sorry its not gone smoothly. I am probably in for a bit of that myself next month. Really hope by next weekend u will be feeling much better x
Ballet babe
Ballet babe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 30th March 2013, 9:27 pm

Sorry to hear this time has been so painful.. Did they tell you when you may start to feel better? Is the overall healing time less than the first op? Hoping you start to feel better soon xxx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 30th March 2013, 10:53 pm

overall its suppossed to b a lot quicker as the implants havent been.touched and neither has the capsule so.its just the skin and tissue so i get the impression.one it starts improving it will get better quite quick but its taking my body ages to get over the ga... my tummy is so so gurgly and bloated... i look 3 months pregnant and i cant stand straight cos i feel constantly full!
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rubylily 31st March 2013, 8:08 am

Oh dear that doesn't sound pleasant! At least if its just the skin then as you said once you start improving you'll Cone on leaps and bounds. Have you tried senekot? That will help stomach xx
rubylily
rubylily
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st March 2013, 11:24 am

Awww sweetness, you know from last time that the bloatedness is just a reaction to the GA and does go. The stinging will soon settle down and its going to get a lot easier gorgeous girl. Get yourself out and walking in the fresh air and this really does help to speed on your recovery. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down