Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picturetrail set up.. 420cc overs

+19
kati1236
emilyhx
Tilliex
maddimoo
Jessb123
kdeee
bgorringe
Dayzeee
rachelw287
Boney1992
MrsCheese
mirren001
Gemma134uk
tigertonix
Lacey24
Kt402
MissCET
Ellie81
Lily26
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Picturetrail set up.. 420cc overs - Page 3 Empty Re: Picturetrail set up.. 420cc overs

Post by bgorringe 2nd March 2014, 10:18 am

Thanks Hun, yours look amazing! A great size! You must be so pleased xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Picturetrail set up.. 420cc overs - Page 3 Empty Re: Picturetrail set up.. 420cc overs

Post by Dayzeee 2nd March 2014, 11:32 am

Well lily all I can say is wow! They are one gorgeous pair of boobs! The shape and size are really lovely Hun, not low at all in my opinion. You must be chuffed to bits  yahoo
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessb123 2nd March 2014, 11:53 am

Hi hun I didn't receive the details would you mind if I had a look please xx
Jessb123
Jessb123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 2nd March 2014, 12:01 pm

Hi Lily, would love a peek at your pics if u don't mind? xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 2nd March 2014, 1:02 pm

Hiya Lily! Know you can't show me because I'm only a newbie still but just wanted to ask how you found the surgery with James? It's exactly a month until my op now :D xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 1:24 pm

Hey girlies! Thankyou soo much for all of the lovely kind comments it's so nice to read :) I'll send you all over my details, let me know what u think please! 

Hey tillie! I'll send you my picture trail Hun if you fancy a peek. It went really well thanks, I couldn't praise James more, I saw him before and after my surgery so obviously not loads but he made me feel so relaxed and confident in him to to my surgery :) I will see him in 2 weeks now! 
Wow only a month to go! That will go soo quick! I bet you can't wait. Although I'm so sore right now it's so amazing having big boobies! Xxx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 2nd March 2014, 1:59 pm

Wow they look amazing! Huge haha!! Glad to hear it all went well - seeing your pictures makes me even more excited for my turn! I just need to stock up on Macoms and I'm ready :) my bag's all packed and has been for weeks now :) Did you go as an overnight case? I feel like you told me before but I can't remember? xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyhx 2nd March 2014, 2:07 pm

Please could i see Lilly?

My op is tomorrow - excited and waiting for the nerves to kick in. Hope you are healing well.

xx
emilyhx
emilyhx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 2nd March 2014, 2:09 pm

can I have a look please lily :) xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 2:41 pm

Of course I'll send you my details lovelies :) if anyone's message didn't arrive let me know for some reason i don't think some of them are sending properly! 

Aww thankyou tillie! They are a lot better than the skin I had before haha I haven't got a macom, I've got about 4 different ones from m&s, James said to me a loose fitting sports bra so they're not too squashed in. Just seen your size, wow yours are gonna be huge!! How exciting! What size are u hoping for? I was just a day case because I live less than half an hour away and saved me about £300. Are you staying overnight? Xxx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 2:43 pm

I bet you're excited for tomorrow Emily! What size implant are you having? Huge good luck, just think this time tomorrow you'll probably have your new boobies!! Xx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 2nd March 2014, 2:47 pm

wow Lily they look amazing!! Mcdiarmid done good!  yahoo
so glad I chose him to do my ba. Hope u not so sore today and taking it easy. Thanks so much for sharing your pics with me xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 2:48 pm

Aww thanks that's so lovely! He's soo nice and made me feel so relaxed on the day, I'm in love with him ;) haha! 
Xxx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 2nd March 2014, 2:49 pm

haha! If he gives me boobies like yours u wont be the only one! xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 2nd March 2014, 3:06 pm

hiya :) i just read your story and loved it - please could i see the results?! xx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 3:33 pm

Haha aww thanks maddimoo he managed to make my empty bits of skin look better so he must be amazing haha and not bad looking either ;) he's done both my mums BAs and she loves him too! 

Thankyou Sara lovely! I'll send u my info, let me know what you think :) xx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 2nd March 2014, 3:39 pm

WOW! what a difference Lily :) bet your sooo happy :) happy healing hunny xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by saralou86 2nd March 2014, 3:50 pm

such a difference!! they look amaze!!

Keep updating us on your recovery won't you :) xx
saralou86
saralou86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 2nd March 2014, 4:42 pm

Could I peek please x
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyhx 2nd March 2014, 5:12 pm

Wow they look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.

I am torn between 375 and the size smaller. Going to decide tomorrow - they keep saying if im unsure to go bigger!! 

Loved your story - great to hear all went well.

xxxx
emilyhx
emilyhx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilliex 2nd March 2014, 5:18 pm

Whoops sorry thought I replied but obviously not! I'm going to be a day case too - makes sense because I'm only 45 mins away from the hospital and I want to sleep in my own bed. I'm not looking to be a certain size really - I just want to look in proportion (and I have a huge butt haha) I'm a bit worried about the sizes actually because at the minute I only have wee fried eggs for boobs.. I don't have a crease or anything :S so I don't know how the implants are going to physically fit in to my chest D: I'm sure James knows what he's doing though... It's nice to know I have a BAAPS surgeon looking after me :) really glad to see the standard of his work in your pics, has put me right at ease! Just another thing - you say you've got m&s sports bras, how did you know what size to go for pre-op? xxx
Tilliex
Tilliex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 6:46 pm

Yeah I did like coming home to bed! :) haha aww yeah like you said he knows what hes doing, 485 or 520 is a very big implant so I'm sure you'll have a very good size, mine feel pretty big and are only 420s haha can't wait to see how it goes for you. Yes I felt totally safe with a BAAPS surgeon too, I don't think I would've gone with a surgeon who isn't as I had quite a hard case of 'deflated boob' to start with haha so wanted them to look right! Thankyou for the components on my pics that's lovely, I know they have a lot more changes to go through and will start to look more natural ect but I am very happy for far compared to before! :)) I kind of guessed which size to get, we were aiming around about an E cup so I got a few different ones and a couple with bigger back sizes to allow for swelling. You could always take them back if u don't use them too. I have heard such good reviews about the Macoms but I couldn't afford to get one after buying some already and was happy with the ones I'd got anyway. Xxx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 6:49 pm

Thankyou for all the lovely comments above too!! Really boosting my confidence :) good luck for tomorrow Emily, I have read if unsure go bigger because you get used to them I suppose, I knew I wanted a bigger look so hoped for the biggest of the 3 sizes my surgeon suggested but he takes sizers into theatre to see what looks best so I didn't have that hard choice to make really it was out of my hands. I hope you get the look you want xxx
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily26 2nd March 2014, 6:50 pm

I'll send you my info jenpops x
Lily26
Lily26
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 2nd March 2014, 7:30 pm

Hi Lily, glad you finally have your boobies.  Do you mind if I have a sneaky peek please? xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next