Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420cc and only a d cup??

+5
carol_s
Jessica
abbie
luvlea
sars3dd
9 posters

Go down

420cc and only a d cup?? Empty 420cc and only a d cup??

Post by sars3dd 25th November 2010, 1:54 pm

Hiya all,
Just a general question to see if anyone else has had 420cc (or similar) and only gained 2 sizes?

I am not complaining i like my boobs finally being the same size, i just expected them to be bigger.

I was a 34b (granted very flat and empty at top part but full at bottom) and not a 34c (in non wired which am still being made to wear especially now with the cc) or a 32d in wires.

x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

420cc and only a d cup?? Empty Re: 420cc and only a d cup??

Post by luvlea 19th December 2010, 11:18 am

Hi Sars

With my first ba surgery I was a 34aa/a before it happened. I had 365cc implants put in and ended up as a 34 c/d. So I went up a couple of cup sizes. I think basically as a rough rule of thumb every 200cc in an implant equates to about 1 cup size. Hope this helps?

But the best advice you can get about all this is from your surgeon hun... so would advise you talk to him or James on this site could maybe help you?

Lea xx
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 19th December 2010, 11:40 am

i think its the way youve measured yourself tbh
i remeber you saying elsewhere you measured 29 underbust, so i think youve got a smaller band than you think and a larger cup size
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 19th December 2010, 11:50 am

Yep me too, I agree with Abbie - try measuring under and at the fullest part and for each inch difference, count a cup size. What size does that make you? If you measure 29 underbust, you should round that up to 30. I reckon you're more likely a 30 DD/E, possibly a 32DD/E. I had 410s and I went from an A to an E. xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 19th December 2010, 1:28 pm

Hi Sars, I recently had my BA and I measured myself this morning and am definitely a 36DD at the moment (hoping they will fluff a little bit more, but even if they don't I will be happy). I had 420's very-full projections (Natrelle TRX's) but my surgeon decided to go sub-muscular. Prior to the BA I was a 36A (full) or a 36B (slightly baggy). It depends so much on many other factors than the 420 sizing. The diameter of the implants used has a huge bearing, for example my 420 TRX's with a diameter of 12cm have a project of 5.9cm whereas if just a low projection implant such as the Natrelle TRL size, a 460 cc size would only have given a projection of 3.2 cm - almost 2 cup sizes smaller. Other factors also come into play such as the amount of breast tissue there previously, whether your surgeon chose to go either sub-muscular, partials or sub-glandular.
I think it is confusing to just go on what the other girls had in terms of cc's and what they measured before and afterwards - the main thing to go on is if you are happy with how your boobies are now, that is the only criteria you should judge them on.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 19th December 2010, 2:14 pm

I totally agree with carol_s there are so many variables, but ive been doing the exact same thing, going by what other girls results are? who knows, its hard not too, but maybe its down to the projection of the implant x
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 19th December 2010, 3:23 pm

It is very much down to implant projection. Do you know what the projection of your implants are hun? xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 20th December 2010, 12:59 pm

I had 410s and I started a 34B and ended 34D
Thats why Im going for 605s in Jan lol
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireBearBoobs 20th December 2010, 7:17 pm

Hey hunny, I know how you feel!!!!! i was a full 34b and had 525 ov er high profile a month ago but only measure 34C sports bra....im still waiting for the boob fairy to come and fluff them for me because i do not know anyone that only ended up this size from 525s. it is all a guessing game really and very confused. I have finally got a crease and they are dropping but no larger yet :-( xx
ClaireBearBoobs
ClaireBearBoobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbella 20th December 2010, 7:26 pm

I was a 34b and had 330 unders and came out a dd x
Tinkerbella
Tinkerbella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down