Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs

+14
2nd time lucky
SunshineLady
Kxx
lil.miss.katy
Wishful
Love2run
Nepoly
Sabrina22
Oracle
Loobs
Beej
*Alice*
jadeBA
roxanne
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs Empty Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs

Post by roxanne 30th April 2012, 9:34 pm

I've added some recent pictures. I have 240cc round moderate profile overs, with a periareolar mastopexy :)
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs Empty Re: Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs

Post by jadeBA 30th April 2012, 9:37 pm

ohh could i take a peeekkk?Xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs Empty Re: Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs

Post by *Alice* 30th April 2012, 9:49 pm

Can I see please?:)x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 30th April 2012, 9:54 pm

that look excellent chick, wow your so brave xx :thumbs:
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th April 2012, 10:06 pm

Thanks! I'm really happy Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 899188I was meant to have a vertical scar too, but it turns out there wasn't enough skin to remove to justify the extra scar, so he removed what needed to be removed using the periareolar scar only. I did have a hunch this might happen, so there was no surprise when he told me the next day. That's because both my PS and another PS I'd had a consultation with gave me an option between both types of lifts even before I decided on the implants (was gonna have the lift alone). So it makes sense that if I was a candidate for either option, with the implant filling out my boobs there wouldn't be as much skin to remove anyhow I suppose.

I love your wedding dress btw! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 30th April 2012, 10:56 pm

Rox- they looking great ain't they, I know what I've got to look forward to regarding the nipples,did you have the nipple plasters taken off at first post op appointment? Can't wait to see my nipsXxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 30th April 2012, 10:59 pm

Also did you have anything cum through your nipple bandage, I seen to have a small orangey colour stain on my bra but can't find where it come from, or wether because I'm sooooo sweaty that the remaining iodine may have got on there. Not sure xxx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 30th April 2012, 11:04 pm

Thanks! I have to wear steri strips for three months, I took the pics yesterday before putting new ones on. How about you?

I have no idea about the orange stain, sorry. Did you have your first post op yet?
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beej 1st May 2012, 9:18 am

I haven't had my post op yet it's on Friday so I'm more than likely going to have to follow same instructions as you I believe, as we had same op, does taking the strips off hurt or anything ??? My boobs are hurting me like mad done too much day before yesterday.

I have nothing on my bra today, mum just said are you sure it ain't a tea stain or food stain!!! Now it's in better light it does look like tea!!! So fingers crossed its that. Hahaha xx
Beej
Beej
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 1st May 2012, 9:27 am

Love to have a look please Roxanne!

Beej, I had weepy nips up till about day 4, if it continues on I would call the clinic xx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 1st May 2012, 9:59 am

They look great and your TT! They are a lovely shape, very natural.

xx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 9:59 am

Most probably tea stains beej Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 199385 Take it easy though, it's early days.

I don't know about the strips, all surgeons seem to have their own recommendations. I don't recommend you remove steri strips until they easily come off themselves (about ten days) while your incisons are scabbed over, I found out the hard way. Once they're healed though, you can pull them off sooner, best after a shower, no rush for that though. I ordered some Heal Gel, I'll start applying in next time I change my strips xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 10:01 am

Thak you loobs! I'm very happy, Mr. Withey gave me exactly what I asked for! xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 1st May 2012, 10:02 am

Roxanne, I've still got your password from last time, so taken a quick look already, hope you dont mind Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 375568

Your most recent pics look fab, everything seems to be settling well, you must be so chuffed! Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 727935 He's done a fab job x

Really should get my pics on, will have a try tonight after work x
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 10:04 am

Thank you Oracle, I don't mind at all! Let me know when you get your pics up, I'd love to see them xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina22 1st May 2012, 4:55 pm

Could I take a peek please?
Sabrina22
Sabrina22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 1st May 2012, 10:25 pm

Hey Roxanne!!! Looking good!!! My you are a very very brave lady but your new friends are really settling well aren't they?? And your under boobie scars are brilliant!!! Congrats honey! You are one luck lady to have just what you asked for!!! Big kisses xxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 1st May 2012, 11:08 pm

Thanks Nepoly! Yeah, I really struggle to find my right crease scar, it's almost disappeared already, I'm glad, but it's tricky when putting steri strips on. How have you been? xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 2nd May 2012, 6:31 am

PLEASE please please can I have a look?Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 154564
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 2nd May 2012, 8:10 am

Did you not have the option of the implant going through a periareola incision roxanne? As soon as my status gets up to active I will be asking to see, as it's a donut lift I'm after!x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 2nd May 2012, 8:29 am

I didn't see the point in asking about inserting implant though periareolar incision. My PS was going to insert my implant through the crease, which based on my research was the incision I wanted anyhow, all incisions have their pros and cons. Unlike the periareolar insertion, with the crease one the implant doesn't get into contact with the milk ducts where bacteria may be present and potentially (though rarely, but still potentially nontheless) cause problems. Also, the crease insertion offers the best placement control out of all the options, which was the most important thing for me. Another thing to consider is if you have certain complications, sometimtes the best and only option if to do the revision through the crease, and then you pontetially end up with scars in two places instead of one, though this was irrelevent to me because I have scars around my nipples anyhow. I was going to have a vertical incision as well, which I ended up not needing, so I'd already accepted a variety of scars to acheive the best shape. I tend to scar well, it's only been a month, I really struggle to see my right incision already, the left isn't far behind. Finally, the crease incision scars I've seen on other girls who had their ba's with my PS all have really neat scars, so I trusted him to decide, and didn't question him since I was happy with this option and his judgment, and pictures of his work. However, I'm surprised I didn't ask to hear his answer, it's the type of thing I'd normally do, I have a rather curious nature Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 199385

You should be active soon, just remind me, and you can have a look Roxanne's updated picturetrail 240 mod overs 48411 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 2nd May 2012, 9:29 am

Thanks Roxanne that's the kind of well informed answer I was after! I by contrast scar really badly growl so I'm hoping to avoid any additional ones! I have my consult with Mr Liew at MyBreast this evening so hopefully can ask him what he suggests for me!
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 2nd May 2012, 10:38 am

Let us know how you get on Wishful. Like I said, all the incision sites have their pros and cons, I'm sure your PS will explain it all to you, and suggest the best option for you xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 5th May 2012, 8:45 am

Roxanne I am now no longer a newbie!! Wahooo! Could I please see ur picturetrail babe?x
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 5th May 2012, 1:20 pm

Wow ur looking great hun!!! Nipples transformed pretty quickly and those crease incisions are nigh invisible!!!!! X
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next