Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any ladies with 420cc + unders?? or 380cc overs?

5 posters

Go down

Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? Empty Any ladies with 420cc + unders?? or 380cc overs?

Post by Kxx 6th May 2012, 4:11 pm

Hi guys :)

Having a bit of nightmare with deciding on unders or overs :/

Do any of you ladies with fab boobs have eather 420cc or bigger unders and wouldnt mind me checking out ya bangers??? Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? 557141

Its killing me trying to decide and im feeling worried that if i go for the unders at 420cc they will end up being too small for my frame at 5ft9 and a size 12 as they seem to get smalller after they have been placed under the muscle Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? 267328

I would like to be a dd (currently a 34c empty cup after 2 sprogs) Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? 48411

At the min its eather 380cc overs or 420cc unders so im wondering if anyone has anything similiar that i can compare too.

Gonna go for another consultation asap to see what the 3rd PC would say to settle the argument :)

Thankyou for helping in my quest for a truely awsome rack!! :) Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? 773440 Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? 773440

kxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? Empty Re: Any ladies with 420cc + unders?? or 380cc overs?

Post by jay1983 6th May 2012, 5:01 pm

I've got 380cc overs hon. If I was you and you can get a look you like from having overs I would not gp through the pain and restriction of unders. xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? Empty Re: Any ladies with 420cc + unders?? or 380cc overs?

Post by jadeBA 6th May 2012, 5:49 pm

pm'd you my username and password chick xx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 6th May 2012, 5:51 pm

you look FAB babe :)

Defo got boob envy :) Any ladies with 420cc +  unders?? or 380cc overs? 557141
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 6:06 pm

jay1983 wrote:I've got 380cc overs hon. If I was you and you can get a look you like from having overs I would not gp through the pain and restriction of unders. xxx

As someone who always wanted unders before I'm glad I had overs! I can't begin to imagine what the recovery must be like!!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 6th May 2012, 7:38 pm

I must admit guys im coming round to that way of thinking :)

Also ive jsut read on another thread that overs have more of a chance of fluffing then unders??

Does this mean theres a higher chance of them not dropping if i had under?

What are your overs like jay?

What size were you pre opp and now?

This whole not having much tissue at the upper pole is starting to not concern me as much as alot of you guys started the same as me, had overs and you all look fab!! :)

Starting to think about putting pre-op pcs up so that you can see me and give me you opinion?
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 6th May 2012, 8:35 pm

I'd like to see, although I can't give you a professional opinion in the slightest!

Maybe focus your research on both surgeons and see what you find. My surgeon advised overs but as I'd done my research I felt that I could openly trust his decision. You may find it helps you to make a choice.x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by suzi73 6th May 2012, 9:37 pm

hey ks4111 i have 475 unders, have sent you a pm if you want to check out my pictures xx
suzi73
suzi73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 562

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 6th May 2012, 10:03 pm

My first op was unders but I had double bubble and bottoming out and should have had a full uplift. However, that aside I was unable to move physically cos of the implant being under muscle feels like whole upper body has done a mammoth workout! Lol. I would go with overs but that's just my thoughts. I'm only coming up 4 weeks post pp but think I like them. Xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down