Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE

+3
krizzooo1
mrsball
ambzdee94
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE Empty Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 9:22 pm

Hi Beauties,

Well i went to the cosmetic event and had a 10 minute FREE consultation, with the lovely Matt Erdmann, He is just so re-assuring & really professional!

Firstly walked in, got greeted by 2 girls and got offered a glass of champagne, orange juice or water - i had none but my mother helped her self to the alcohol hehe!!

so was showed into the room and Mr Erdmann stood up and said nice to meet you finally (because we had previously been emailing each other)

we sat down, and he just sat back and listened to everything i said, i asked some questions, i had the BJSF consultation guide printed off but didnt ask as many questions as it was only 10mins , he said do you wanna ask me anything else, i went my mind has went blank so he gave me his card, he said i can contact him any time to ask any questions.

Because i attended the event i get a consultation for £100 instead of £150. So gonnah book a consultation with him, the book my op for around MAY time, he says hes fully booked till march.
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE Empty Re: Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE

Post by mrsball 29th January 2014, 9:26 pm

Really pleased it went well hunny and great that you get the consultation at a discount. Is that also taken off the final price?

Yeay pleased for you Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE Empty Re: Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 9:29 pm

:ok: Excellent! You sound very pleased. Fab to have a bit of money off the consultation , you will know more then when you see him again and no doubt have more questions.

x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 9:32 pm

Hi Miss Ball,

Nope i asked, it doesn't not get took off the final surgery price.
I only pay £100 then if i need to see him again after its free.

Also they dont do Day Cases, you have to stay overnight they dont let you go home & someone can stay with you also overnight in the hospital so Im happy about that cos im a Wuss 

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 9:33 pm

Aww Krizz i am , im made up, he is the surgeon i wanted, im just glad i met him and bonded. 
Cant wait for the next one , i can stay aslong as a hour even longer if i need too..
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 9:37 pm

I stayed over night and LOVED IT. I was really taken care of. My PS works for Spire too, although my BA was through BMI hospital.
Fab, it is great when you have a "good" feeling when meeting the surgeon.
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 9:48 pm

I just know ill be in safe hands,
i have a questions what is Drains? he sais they would stay in over night, where are they put?

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 9:53 pm

One each side , in between your breast and arm pit.
I worried about them ---I can tell you hand on heart DO NOT worry. They are tiny tubes used to take excess fluid and blood away from around the breast.... they leave them in over night.
It is surprising how much they drain out.... I am so pleased I had them, they are believed to reduce the  swelling and some PS say they "feel" they can reduce cc risk but this is not proven......... I just think I would rather have the fluid drained than sat around my breast for a few days!

My opinion: drains are good! I can hardly see where my even went in.

x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 9:59 pm

krizzooo1 wrote:One each side , in between your breast and arm pit.
I worried about them ---I can tell you hand on heart DO NOT worry. They are tiny tubes used to take excess fluid and blood away from around the breast.... they leave them in over night.
It is surprising how much they drain out.... I am so pleased I had them, they are believed to reduce the  swelling and some PS say they "feel" they can reduce cc risk but this is not proven......... I just think I would rather have the fluid drained than sat around my breast for a few days!

My opinion: drains are good! I can hardly see where my even went in.

x
 OMG, im scared..

can you feel them getting took out?

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 10:04 pm

They are so small, do not worry ...I promise I worried pre - op. It was a breeze. Did not hurt, just odd feeling them come out, The nurse does it very well and talks through it.. you will be offered pain relief or on it anyway so don't worry at all. It just feels weird for all of like 10 seconds! That's all.

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:06 pm

aww good, im just think ill be freaked out if i seee the blood draining out of me  sick 

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 10:08 pm

You don't have to look at them, I know what you mean. I am sqeeeeeeeeemish to the extreme. I kept them under the bed sheets LOL, you will have to carry them to the loo ....that is the most annoying part, so not bad at all hun.

When I saw the blood I just thought positive that it wasn't left hanging around in me! Where it shouldn't be!
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:10 pm

Yeah i suppose, ill be like 'drain baby , drain,you aint supposed to be there haha '

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 10:16 pm

They 're really no big deal at all. You'll see  :ok: x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:23 pm

Cant wait xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:29 pm

OH i also asked about the ASC insurance i think its called.. and hes registered  i will be taking it out with him for a extra 2 years cover :)

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 29th January 2014, 10:31 pm

Exciting times! I had drains first time around, 2 big glass bottles with blood and fluid, in lovely! I had to carry them around with me to the toilet etc  Hysterical
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:37 pm

Better in than out i suppose haha
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 29th January 2014, 10:54 pm

The bottles I had were soft plastic with  plastic bags on. No idea about the insurance side, never heard of it....just as with ALL insurances check what is covered hun.... often it can just be an up-sale...with very little extra cover, much like in an electrical store  Hysterical 
sorry bad comparison ,good luck with it all! xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 29th January 2014, 10:58 pm

No its that new insurance out. Cookie has a post sticky-ed about it , its worth it.

OK hun thanks alot 
xxxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2014, 12:24 am

I'm so pleased to read you're so happy with the discussion you had with the surgeon that its led to you feeling so much more confident about this and ready to hear more.

Don't worry about the drains. I took a pic of mine.

Update/ cosmetic surgery event-SPIRE 5eedf05bd45929f33c81d26f1f0099e3_zps4c1f9432

Its just a small tube that comes from the outer corner of your breast into the bottle you see in the pic. As Krizzooo said, just tucking the bottles under the sheets is all that's needed to keep them out of the way and one thing we all agree on - the worst thing about them is going to the loo! Only because its laughable trying to carrying the bottles with you haha.

They don't hurt coming out. The nurse guides you through and you may feel a really odd sensation but it doesn't hurt.

Krizzooo - you can read about ASC insurance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 30th January 2014, 9:15 am

OMG the picture  Hysterical 

Yeah Cookie, im so pleased that hes with that ASC insurance also, Gives me a peace of mind.

My mam said he was such a lovely man, Well spoken English Surgeon haha!!

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 30th January 2014, 10:35 am

Oooh Thank you for that. Well sounds perfect for you so far ! Now you can busy yourself with pure excitement!
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 30th January 2014, 10:41 am

Hopefully it all goes perfect from now until Boobie day
 fingers crossed 

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 30th January 2014, 10:57 am

Glad you've found the surgeon you want & good luck with you're full consultation, it's sooo exciting this part of your journey enjoy very minute Hun! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next