Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event?

+5
krizzooo1
mirren001
Boney1992
COOKIE
ambzdee94
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event? Empty Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event?

Post by ambzdee94 22nd January 2014, 2:08 pm

Hi Girls,

I'm doing some research into going with spire for my first BA.
SO have decided to book onto one of there events there holding on the 29th Jan.
The description on the Website is "With mince pies and a glass of bubbly on arrival, the evening gives a great opportunity for anyone interested in cosmetic surgery to ask any questions they may have about what procedures are available and meet a selections of our cosmetic consultant surgeons."
The two surgeons that will be there are Mr Matt Erdmann (who i want to see) and Mr J Ryan.

Does anyone know or heard of these events, an know what happens, should i go prepared with questions etc. ? shrug 
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event? Empty Re: Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event?

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 2:11 pm

I haven't been to one myself but from what I've heard they're a great opportunity to have a consultation with a great surgeon.

So definitely go hun. Of course you won't have the experience of a full consultation with them, but it'll give you enough time for them to discuss your issues and talk them through. I should imagine they'd have consulting rooms available for them to take a look too, so don't wear a dress leaving you having to stand naked lol. Wear your jeans or trousers and a top, so at least you're dressed from the bottom half. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event? Empty Re: Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event?

Post by ambzdee94 22nd January 2014, 2:26 pm

Thanks Cookie, im just hoping i get to speak to Matt.
and good thinking  :ok: .
Was actually gonnah wear a dress and tights ill just wear a buttoned up blouse with some jeans

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 22nd January 2014, 2:30 pm

Well out of the subject but how did you get that ticker amber I love it xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2014, 2:30 pm

Off topic but have to say - what a gorgeous girl you are. Beautiful avi babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 22nd January 2014, 2:41 pm

Boney1992 - from here babe webestools.com... I cant post the full link yet as im a new member xx

Aww Cookie Thank you, im chuffed haha!!  Give You 

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd January 2014, 2:42 pm

Hiya, 
I haven't been to one of these events , my sister in law accompanied a friend to one and enjoyed it. At the one she was at they discussed various surgeries , the latest techniques and had the option of mini consultations, so do take your list of questions along with you .
Let us know how you get on! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 22nd January 2014, 2:46 pm

Thanks babe... Enjoy your event! Sounds great! X
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 22nd January 2014, 2:49 pm

Oh Thanks Mirren, im taking my mother hope she enjoys it lol!! what kind of questions should i ask? i think i get my own time slot at this event, im sure that's what the woman said on the phone..

I will keep yous updated but it aint till next week

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 22nd January 2014, 2:59 pm

If you go to the 'I'm new here where do I begin ' section ( top right on here) there's a printable list to take to consultations,  being as it's not a full consultation you will be having at the event you could maybe choose a few from the list that you would most like to know the answers to.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 22nd January 2014, 3:01 pm

I would of loved to go to one of these but there were none near me at the time..... you will find it so useful I expect.

What kind of things to you feel you want to ask hun?
Baring in mind you will have a limited amount of time....

Size?
Implant type?
unders/overs?
Any healing Q you may have?

Write any thing that comes to mind down and then take it with you prioritising your most important questions incase time is short.

Enjoy it!
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 22nd January 2014, 3:11 pm

Thanks Mirren, i love this forum its like a gold mine  Heart  

Krizzooo1.. Yeah okay ill pick out the most important Q's Thanks hun

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 22nd January 2014, 6:18 pm

take some pics of the look that you want cause your say, d cup could be so diff to the surgeons and all of us

good luck its the start of a great journey for you xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event? Empty WOOOO

Post by ambzdee94 24th January 2014, 9:56 am

WOO booked in Wednesday 7clock to meet Mr Matt Erdmann - Spire cant wait!!!
 woohoo
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 24th January 2014, 9:57 am

Great news, babe ! Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 24th January 2014, 10:01 am

So when i said Cosmetic surgery event, (which what it says on the website) its really just a mini informal consultation, to ask questions etc... they said i wont get examined at it, ill only get examined when i book a full consultation

Thanks Babe
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Booked onto a Cosmetic Surgery Event? Empty So im Booked on to the Event

Post by ambzdee94 24th January 2014, 10:26 am

Has a phone-call back today from Spire, about the cosmetic surgery event , my appointment slot is 7 clock with Mr Matt Erdmann  dance , so really its just an informal mini consultation to ask Questions etc , i thought it was an event where you walk around talking to different surgeons, oh well Mr Erdmann will do, hes who i wanted to see anyway  woohoo 

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 24th January 2014, 10:30 am

I think it's really good that you have a time slot especially allocated to you, rather than hoping to get time with a surgeon, especially if it's busy. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 24th January 2014, 10:38 am

Yeah i suppose , never thought of it that way..

now i just have to work out which questions im gonna ask..
 shrug 
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 24th January 2014, 11:30 am

The most important questions would be for me, placement , maybe get your bwd measured (breast width diameter) , and possible sizes. And how long after care is and what's covered. X
Also are y taking someone with you? Take a pad and pen to note down measurements and sizes as once you come out you'll probably forget things. X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 24th January 2014, 11:45 am

How exciting, hope it all goes well, make sure you write down all the questions and don't feel rushed - don't leave til all your questions are answered!! x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 28th January 2014, 11:03 am

SO i got a little card thought the door from spire reminding me about it.,.. it says free 10 minute mini consultation!!!

i thought it would of been longer than that with it being an event. if i knew i would of just booked a 10 minute consultation haha!

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th January 2014, 12:12 pm

Unlike the large commercial clinics you can't book a 10 minute consultation through Spire. When you book through them you'll be given around an hour to discuss a surgery plan and have any questions you have to be answered.

The 10 minute consultation will just give you an overview of what you might expect. I wouldn't not go though Amb, even the 10 minutes they offer I'm sure you'll find will be VERY enlightening and most likely encourage you to seek a full consultation. At least that's what I've found from reading the ladies who have gone to these events before. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th January 2014, 12:47 pm

You can  do a lot of talking/ask a lot of questions in 10 mins ( well so hubby keeps telling me...lol)
I would prioritise what I would most like to know the answers to  and it's free so nothing to loose.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 28th January 2014, 2:16 pm

COOKIE wrote:Unlike the large commercial clinics you can't book a 10 minute consultation through Spire. When you book through them you'll be given around an hour to discuss a surgery plan and have any questions you have to be answered.

The 10 minute consultation will just give you an overview of what you might expect. I wouldn't not go though Amb, even the 10 minutes they offer I'm sure you'll find will be VERY enlightening and most likely encourage you to seek a full consultation. At least that's what I've found from reading the ladies who have gone to these events before. Xx

Im gonnah write my questions up tonight what i wanna ask , its tomorrow :)

mirren001 wrote:You can  do a lot of talking/ask a lot of questions in 10 mins ( well so hubby keeps telling me...lol)
I would prioritise what I would most like to know the answers to  and it's free so nothing to loose.
Good luck and let us know how it goes.XXX

Haha, Yeah i suppose and i will do
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next