Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody please help me, my ba is Wednesday

+16
ambzdee94
May4444
Blueeyedsoul13
louise28
Jenpops
Moomins
loui1981
rachelw287
tigertonix
tinkerbell24
mirren001
kdeee
COOKIE
krizzooo1
Charlii
Christie000
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Can somebody please help me, my ba is Wednesday  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can somebody please help me, my ba is Wednesday

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd February 2014, 9:13 am

Aw Sahara I.was heading out the hospital at my reop, I was so scared and on my own, but I made it lol

Also sometimes u get wheeled to theatre xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Can somebody please help me, my ba is Wednesday  - Page 3 Empty Re: Can somebody please help me, my ba is Wednesday

Post by Wonderwoman1 3rd February 2014, 11:34 am

When I asked if I could back out he laughed...I don't think I would have gone in at all if I was going to cancel last minute.. I knew I would do it, I suppose cancelling was my security even although I still wanted it..it's really not as bad as people imagine it to be but again I can only speak through experience. I was in a terrible state and right until last minute I was so nervous but I was fine in the end.. You have to make the decision for you and think of the end result.. I have issues with my left breast however know that it can be fixed.. I'm so much more relaxed about it now because I've done it and would go through it all again if need be.. xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 4th February 2014, 6:48 am

sahara, the first time i was sat in the room with all my things ready to go down to theatre when the nurse asked are you ready and i said no, at first she laughed cause i think she thought i was joking but when she turned around and i was crying i think she realised i wasn't joking and got the ps,  was amazing he sat and had a chat with me and said it was far better i didn't have it done if i wasn't 100 per cent. he was great, i have then seen him 3 times since with questions galore lol. you have to do whats right for you even if it isn't right for everybody else. i needed to be able to help my mum which ment she needed to lean on me as she was in late stages of cancer and i couldn't of done that with new implants so my timing was all out. oh and i totally panicked about the whole procedure to . xx
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 4th February 2014, 7:42 am

Sorry to hear about your mum.
My mum died on the 9th Nov 2013 from bilateral breast cancer and I was her main carer.
I have 4 kids but looking after my mum in the final few weeks was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
I'm still haunted by mistakes that were made, Ok now crying

The only thing that can stop me is my nerves,

Sorry for going off subject xxc
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 4th February 2014, 7:47 am

Good luck with tomorrow.  
You've been through alot and now it's time to do what's right for u.
Just think of how great you'll look in the summer xxx
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christie000 5th February 2014, 5:13 pm

hi sahara, sorry to hear about your mum, that's the hardest thing in the world to care for a parent through such an awful disease. Must of been really hard for you, you must have exceptional strength to make the decisions that you have made. I wish I had the strength you have. xxxx

Anyway for those who have been following this topic will see that the hospital didn't have the implants and informed me 3 hours before I was due to go to theatre. Whats bugging me is that I have still not heard anything from them, what do you think I should do?
Christie000
Christie000
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th February 2014, 5:20 pm

I'd def be calling and asking what's going on xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 5th February 2014, 6:50 pm

I did what I had to do anyone would x

Call and bug them it's not fair for them to mess u around!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3