Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd BA on Wednesday, Feb 23rd!

+4
danni
kaboobie
alfie
Cas*28
8 posters

Go down

2nd BA on Wednesday, Feb 23rd! Empty 2nd BA on Wednesday, Feb 23rd!

Post by Cas*28 20th February 2011, 1:43 pm

Hi ladies,
My 2nd BA is this Wednesday, I am so nervous! My stomach actually hurts writing this. Don't get me wrong I am very excited as well! I unfortunately have some people telling me that I am being selfish and my boobs are fine the way they are now. I had my first BA almost 6 years ago after nursing two of my children. I had 375cc saline moderate profile, taking me from an empty 34A to a 34C. I hae since had another child who I nursed for 15 months and he is now three. My poor boobs have been through a lot! I still like my implants but I am getting noticable rippling on top and have always had it on the sides. I am hopeing to upgrade to 600cc HP silicone. I was very happy with my decision last week until my byfriend got upset with me telling me that I am being selfish and shouldn't be doing this with three kids. My best friend is telling me not to go bigger or I wont be respected as a woman anymore. I don't understand why I people can't be happy for me? I don't do things for me very often! I am still going ahead with it but I have found my only support system is here on this forum! Thank you ladies so much! I am very scared about the IV Sedation though, sounds funny cause I have had it before! I a a worrier and another reason I am going through with this is to prove to myself that I can do it! I guess this isn't just a BA for me it's a challenge! And heck it is my Birthday next Sunday, can't a girl give herself a birthday present?
Cas*28
Cas*28
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

2nd BA on Wednesday, Feb 23rd! Empty Re: 2nd BA on Wednesday, Feb 23rd!

Post by alfie 20th February 2011, 3:22 pm

Aww cas Hug

Don't think about what other people are saying hun, you're doing this for you and nobody else. Your boyfriend is probably just worried hun, it does start hitting home, when the date draws closer. As for your friend, she could just be jealous. If she is a true friend she will support your decision.

At least you've got all us boobie buddies to share your journey with hun, we'll support you and be here is you need us.

Take care.
xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 20th February 2011, 4:08 pm

Who cares what other ppl think... I just didnt tell anyone and whoever finds out that dont like it cant not talk to me I dont care, I dont tell them how to live, you do what you want, we only live once. Your a hard working mom who took the time to breastfeed and shouldnt have to live with unhappy breasts because you did wha was best for your children, (sooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY 9in advance) and I hope your op goes well... cant wait to see how the new girls look for you :O)..... i do think you should sit down with the bf though and make him see that by having the baby his penis didnt get all wonkey and deformed and his balls didnt all of a sudden droop twice as much LMAO, so why should your boobs have too... i know im crazy, but its true, we as women wreck our bodies for the beautiful life of our children so our husband and boyfriends need to support whatever we want to do to get it looking good again.
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 20th February 2011, 4:19 pm

Hi hun i agree with alfie it don't matter what other people say your doing it for you, if its something you want and if its going to make you feel better in yourself then i say go for it and after having two kids myself i know what this can do to our once fab perky boobies lol Iv wanted mine done since my 1st baby 10 years ago now, and since having my second child my boobs had just gone so saggy and it depressed me hes now 5 years old and i got some tax credits back and thought you know what im going for it i never have anything for myself the kids always come first and this time im doing something for me and went ahead 3 months ago and i wished i had done it much sooner dont get me wrong i did feel a little guilty putting myself 1st for once but hey why not us moms deserve a little something once in a while .. and as for your boyfriend he may just be a little insecure and worried but im sure once youve got your new big boobies he will love um !! and as for your friend i think it may be the green eyed monster hun.. you will always have all us girls to chat too chick Hug Flash Take care xxx
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by danni 20th February 2011, 4:21 pm

haha well said Kaboobie lmao totaly agree Hysterical
danni
danni
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 20th February 2011, 4:37 pm

Hi sweetheart, I agree with everything that alfie said. It infuriates me how people can want to judge me on this. I had my eyes done last year (always had to wear glasses or contact lenses from about 12) and everybody was congratulating me and saying how brave I was - but when I mentioned I was having my boobies done to my best friend, she just didn't want to talk about it and didn't even send me a good luck message on the day itself. We have made up again now and she's fine about it now but it did hurt me quite deeply at the time. She was the only person I told at the time - mainly because of her reaction, but others have found out since and were very positive about it (see this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).
It's all very well for others to pontificate about it, but they don't have to live with the consequences of not feeling feminine and of low self esteem and confidence. Don't let your friend's attitude put you off pet, if she is a true friend she will come round to accepting that it is the right decision for you and be supportive.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 20th February 2011, 8:20 pm

Hi Cas*28, You have been through alot for your kids and partner, so now its time to do something for you. I had pips and wanted them replacing for my 40th birthday, it was my wish, my body and my money, so by god i got them.
i would speak to your partner and tell him how you feel and ignore the negative people they are just jealous. good luck x
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 20th February 2011, 9:17 pm

Hi hun, can I just simplify things without seeming abrupt? If YOU didn't want to do this, you wouldn't be doing it. We spend our lives trying to please others but what thanks do we get for it? There comes a point where you have to do something for YOURSELF.

Personally, I had to make a decision within my marriage some years ago regarding having a baby (my hubby had been married before and had a son) he was adament he didn't want anymore children, if I wanted my marriage to survive I would have to give in, which I did. I often regret that decision but....

When it came to MY decision to have a BA - even though he tried to talk me out of it initially, he has supported me throughout, but if he hadn't I still would have done this for ME....it was my turn!!!!

Forget the pressures from afar hun, do this for you!!!! x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st February 2011, 11:56 am

Hey lovely,

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with negative comments.

Don't forget, most of what people read about boob jobs is the freaks (those with boobs that weigh more than a car etc) or people who've had complications. Unless they've actually done the research and spoken to people who have had good surgery, most have a biased opinion of surgery.

At the end of the day, it's your body, your decision. Not everyone will agree, but such is life. Do what makes you happy. Life is way too short to care about other people and their opinions.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down