Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok?

4 posters

Go down

Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok? Empty Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok?

Post by Boney1992 24th January 2014, 10:07 am

Girls...

I've booked for my eye brow top up booster (tattoo) 1 month after I've had my BA, I'll be led down for 2 hours too if this makes any difference , is this ok or should I leave it longer ? I wanna feel on form after I've had my boobs done so I'm booking everything in now Hysterical
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok? Empty Re: Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok?

Post by Charlii 24th January 2014, 10:30 am

I don't see why it'd be an issue. If youre on your back it should be fine. Unless you get an infection or something, it should all be fine.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok? Empty Re: Will having tattoo eyebrows 1 mnth after op b ok?

Post by Boney1992 24th January 2014, 10:31 am

Oh I just thought because of the ink they could be an issue!? X
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th January 2014, 10:38 am

No, its normally the other way round, the ink causes an issue for any upcoming, like you cant give blood for a year after a tattoo. I think as long as you've got the all clear on your incisions and you're healthy, it shouldn't cause an issue. But if you're unsure, just give your surgeon a bell to check.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2014, 12:18 pm

If you want to be over cautious Boney then I'd personally leave till afterwards. You haven't had much luck so far with your hand and the infection you have there right now and with a tatt there is always the risk of infection.

You've already had to put your surgery back once because of infection so I suppose its up to you whether or not you want to that the risk hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 24th January 2014, 8:15 pm

Hi,
I inquired  about getting eyebrows done at Spire and was told as long as you are comfortable enough to lie on couch for hour , have no issues with healing or infection and subject to a sensitivity test then it shouldn't be a problem.
If it was me however I would err on the side of caution and if it could be put off for abit I would.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down