Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exercise

+2
COOKIE
Princessconfused
6 posters

Go down

exercise Empty exercise

Post by Princessconfused 2nd December 2013, 11:37 pm

When is it safe to start high impact exercise after op?
Princessconfused
Princessconfused
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

exercise Empty Re: exercise

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2013, 1:13 am

You generally get the all clear to get back to excercise at around 6 weeks post-op. For some that may extend to 12 weeks. Noth however is normal to be given the all clear to treat your boobs as you would normally.

However.... Being given the all clear to get back to excercise doesn't necessarily mean your boobs are ready and you just have to take things very gently at first, building your body back up and listening to it. Sometimes taking things a step back again because the aching in your boobs may be too much and is your body's way if telling you so... So it could be as long as 6 months for some women before they get back to full high impact excercise and for others it could be as soon as 2 months. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 3rd December 2013, 8:12 am

Hey, 

For me , my surgeon said two weeks after op for lower body and abs then another two weeks for upper body and chest, swimming at four weeks.

I started getting back to exercise with spin at the gym(4 weeks post op) then got back to PT sessions on the 18 Nov which was 5 weeks post op- even though we took it easy and my trainer said if it hurt or ached to tell her. 

Also she gave me a hint as to what sports bras to buy for classes and PT -shockabsorber high impact, keeps everything in place!!!!!
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd December 2013, 9:39 am

Your surgeon will give you a guideline and please bear in mind - if you do high impact before this time, it may invalidate your aftercare, as they have advised you against it.
I was told 6weeks before I could start running again, but there was no way in Hull I could actually do it. Attempted it with 2sports bras and my compression band on, and still it was painful and felt like they were going to fall out! So I left it until I saw my surgeon again at 3months, then took it slowly. Im now back at full speed (if not full enthusiasm). And of course the right bra is essential!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 3rd December 2013, 12:55 pm

6weeks for return to excerise however internally you will be very much still healing and I didn't get back running properly till around 5 months ! 
Definatly a great sports bra that fits and supports your boobs is essential . X

Just take it easy and you'll get back into it. Your body will tell you to stop or when you've done too much x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd December 2013, 8:29 pm

wow 2 weeks thats pretty soon isnt it but then again each surgeon does vary there advice

i wasnt allowed to swim either for weeks incase of infection and that was so hard as the kids love swimming

This time after my reop which is prob diff from a first BA i was 10 - 14 days for any light activities (whatever that is lol) and 6 weeks for any excercise at all specially any that will make me work my chest muscles so specially no hoovering and mopping etc which again as a mum and wife im struggling not to do it haha

Just listen to the advice YOUR surgeon gives you xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down