Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exercise?

4 posters

Go down

exercise? Empty exercise?

Post by zen888 20th July 2012, 7:34 pm

Hallo Ladies,

I have got my date for my operation (finally)exercise? 899188 but its in October so it's quite far off. I was wandering if it is helpfull to do any exercise before the operation and/or if there is anything you think its helpfull to prepare for the op?
zen888
zen888
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

exercise? Empty Re: exercise?

Post by sammi710 20th July 2012, 7:37 pm

apparently sit ups are useful because you cant use ur arms to sit up for a while xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post by zen888 20th July 2012, 7:43 pm

ahh that makes sence:-)thanks.

I see you are pre BA as well, isn't it just never ending waiting???:-)
zen888
zen888
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 20th July 2012, 7:54 pm

yeah i m getting so impatient now! but i ve still got to buy a sports bra and get other bits sorted so i do need all this time lol xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zen888 20th July 2012, 8:02 pm

It's a science with sport bras, I am not sure whether it is necessary to buy the medical 'sport' looking bras or just sport bras...all very confusing lol

and yeah I know what you mean, just can't wait for the time when I will be all healed and able to wear all those clothes I have never been able to exercise? 4239681551
zen888
zen888
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 20th July 2012, 8:23 pm

eek it is exciting i am really looking forward to being able to wear a bikini and not almost die with embaressment i ve decided to give up trying to buy normal sports bras i m going to buy a macom surgical bra coz u only need to know your back size and i ve found one that comes in black and actually looks quite nice for a surgical bra but yes i know what u mean i m fed up of looking at bloody sports bras and trying to guess what size u need and if the bra comes up big or small, i hope the countdown to your ba goes quickly and that ur more organised than me lol xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 20th July 2012, 9:01 pm

I've done the same as you for the same reason. Made my head hurt thinking about sports bra sizes so went for a macom. Whats your BA date sammi?

Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi710 20th July 2012, 9:18 pm

14th august is the big day, u havnt got long to wait now 10 days!!! r u excited? xxx
sammi710
sammi710
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 20th July 2012, 10:35 pm

Exercise before a BA is a great idea! You'll be in tip top physical condition which will help you heal better AND you'll feel more positive and better about yourself!

Focus on plenty of ab work... Especially strengthening your core. You'll appreciate it when the time comes - I spent most of my PO days on my back like an unfortunate ladybird haha.

Do be aware though you'll probably be advised to refrain from exercise for 6 weeks after your op, so it may be worth looking into whether you can freeze gym memberships for while you're off (if it's the gym you're thinking of) because you don't want to waste money that could be spent on bra's!! x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down