Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused over what size sports bras to buy?

+3
mrsball
tinkerbell24
mrsgray
7 posters

Go down

Confused over what size sports bras to buy? Empty Confused over what size sports bras to buy?

Post by mrsgray 27th November 2013, 9:35 pm

Advice would be very useful please ladies.

Pre op I'm currently wearing 32D bras on the tightest fastening. 

I'm having 525 implants, and at my pre op I was advised to buy a 34DD and a 34E sports bra.

What size sports bras do you think I should be buying, I think 34 will be too big.
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Confused over what size sports bras to buy? Empty Re: Confused over what size sports bras to buy?

Post by tinkerbell24 27th November 2013, 9:38 pm

No a band size bigger fo swelling is normallyneeded or just normal band size and bra extenders xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Confused over what size sports bras to buy? Empty Re: Confused over what size sports bras to buy?

Post by mrsball 27th November 2013, 9:39 pm

Buy a 32 hunny and buy some bra extenders also to allow for the swelling. (eBay for around 99p) 

525cc is a big implant hunny it's going to take you up more than one or 2 cup sizes! 

Did the surgeon advise the size? I'd say a 32f Hun if I'll be honest x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 27th November 2013, 9:42 pm

Oh yeah def a bigger cup size or go for the macom which doesnt come in cup sizes xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 27th November 2013, 9:45 pm

The sportsjock d3 is brilliant hun, it allows for extra room in the band and has expanding cups. IT's great for larger size implants and I live in mine lol. They have one that does 32-34 and DD-G cup. x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th November 2013, 9:53 pm

If you're wearing a 32 on the tightest fastening, a fitter would be putting you in a 30 band hun.

You should always wear the last hooks because then as the bra stretches as its washed and ages you can then tighten it as and when needed, so you'd be a 30 band which indicates to us that you're pretty petite hun.

To suggest you'll have a 1 to 2 cup size increase from that size implant does seem odd hun... Unless of course your rib cage is concave, meaning it goes inwards and then it may be likely that you would require more CCs per cup size, but if your surgeon hasn't mentioned this that does seem like a small bra option for such a large implant mrsgrey.

Have you a second consultation set up hun? If not, then it may well be best to discuss your possible resulting size further with your surgeon hun, because that's just got to be wrong.... Unless as I said, there are other things to be taken into consideration and if there is then you should be told about it.

Given what you've been told and what logic is telling us hun, I'd personally opt for the Macom which doesn't require a cupsize and if you choose this to buy from the Macom website, just type MyBreast into the promo code and you'll get yourself 15% off hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 27th November 2013, 10:22 pm

Thank you for the advice ladies.

It was the nurse at my preop who said what size bras to buy. 

However going on what my surgeon said at my consults I knew it couldn't be right as the 525 implants are to fill me out to my original pre pregnancy size of E/F.  I know size can't be guaranteed, I discussed with my surgeon that I just want to be full again, shape and fullness are what's important to me.  I never thought to ask my surgeon about post op bras and I don't remember him telling me what to buy.
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 27th November 2013, 10:25 pm

Good old Pcc ! Defiantly go with an f cup Hun x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 27th November 2013, 10:27 pm

Thank you mrsball.
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 27th November 2013, 10:27 pm

Thank you for the advice ladies.

It was the nurse at my preop who said what size bras to buy. 

However going on what my surgeon said at my consults I knew it couldn't be right as the 525 implants are to fill me out to my original pre pregnancy size of E/F.  I know size can't be guaranteed, I discussed with my surgeon that I just want to be full again, shape and fullness are what's important to me.  I never thought to ask my surgeon about post op bras and I don't remember him telling me what to buy.
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 28th November 2013, 6:40 am

Ive been told my post op sports bra will be given to me as part of the operation.....do you think i should go buy another just incase?!

Xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th November 2013, 9:04 am

Who said you would get given a bra? I had mr M at riverside in September and wasn't given a bra so unless this changed? Transform don't give out bras as far as I'm aware...
I would recommend a Macom. You only need to know your back size so it takes away all the worry. The nurses at riverside said they were very popular and a great bra to use. If you type it into google and order one, you can get 15% off it you type mybreast into the promotional box

It's always good to have two sports bras while one is in the wash xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 28th November 2013, 10:48 am

The surgeon said i would be given a bra as its included...im not going with a company...im going straight through the surgeon 
Xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 28th November 2013, 10:58 am

Oh ok then well yes still buy another just so you can wear one wash one :) sorry my fault I thought mrsgrey wrote the comment! Woops! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Misszc 28th November 2013, 10:05 pm

Oh sorry lol thank you thou xx
Misszc
Misszc
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down