Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls

5 posters

Go down

What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls Empty What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls

Post by ejones380 14th July 2011, 10:31 am

Ok so I thought I was a 32a and I'm hopefully having 460cc high profile unders which I was hoping would make me a dd or an e. I discussed sports bra's with the nurse who advised me to buy a dd and get it the next chest size up to allow for swelling, so basically a 34 dd. So I went to bravissimo and whilst speaking to a really helpful girl in the shop she asked if I'd like to be measured as she thought I looked bigger than an a cup. Ive never been properly measured so I went along with it. She measured me as a 30C. Being sceptical I went to m&s to get a second opinion and they measured me as 32C. I can't believe I've had my size so wrong lol. Now I'm confused about what size I'll end up and what size sports bra to buy. Surely I'll 460 will increase my size by more than two cups? Im worried that of I buy the 34dd it won't fit. I know were all so different but what size do you ladies think I'll end up and what size sports bra should I buy? Being measured has taught me I know naff all about bra sizes lol, I'm still happy to go with the 460 as when I tried them in the sports bra at my consultation they looked right on my frame so I'll stick with them, but I'm just curious now as to what size I'll end up and I'm in a complete panic that I'm going to get the complete wrong sports bra. I'd really apprieciate any opinions. Sorry for rambling on :-) xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls Empty Re: What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls

Post by sarahdawn31 14th July 2011, 10:42 am

I think a lot of us had our size wrong at some point it is confusing! As for the sports bra I would buy a few in different sizes keep the tags on and return the ones you don't use. If you are measuring a 30 band keep in mind the 34dd is the same cup size as 30f which Is my guess you will end up with... So if I were you I would get the 34dd and a 34e or 32f.
Good luck Hun!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls Empty Re: What size sports bra? I'm very confused!! Help pls

Post by ejones380 14th July 2011, 12:10 pm

Thanks, I'll take your advice an get those sizes. Sounds stupid but I didn't think of getting a few sizes and returning the ones I don't use. It's getting close now, the nerves are kicking in. I'm going to have to start thinking of what else to take to hospital but I don't think I'll need to take that much as I'm only a daycase? Xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th July 2011, 12:14 pm

I'd get a 34e and a 32f but I think you could possibly end up a 30g maybe more. Sounds bigger than it is.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 14th July 2011, 1:01 pm

why dont you purchase a macom bra that way you dont have to guess the cup size as they stretch to fit any size the only size you have to give them is your back size, mine is 36 inch so you can just buy a 36 macom and it wont matter what cup size you turn out.
they have a website and the bra is especially for b/a women. the best one appears to be style 1007. (if you put mya into the voucher youll recieve 10% discount too) ive just ordered mine cos cant detrmine cup size lol x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 14th July 2011, 1:28 pm

Ooh I'd love to end up a G cup. I guess only time will tell. I've just had a loom at the macom website, I'll def be getting one of those, thanks for that lolly xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 14th July 2011, 4:20 pm

Hey ejones,

Just thought i'd let you know if you are buyin a macom...

mybreast is a code you get 15% off

xxx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by ejones380 14th July 2011, 7:32 pm

Thanks Amyjane, just bought my macom. Hopefully it will be here in a couple of days :-) xx
ejones380
ejones380
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down