Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bwd and implant size ?

3 posters

Go down

bwd and implant size ? Empty bwd and implant size ?

Post by senora 21st November 2013, 9:23 pm

hi girls just trying to find out implant size of the dreaded pips 805cc uhp i have found specs but they only go upto 680cc
anyone help with what base and projection these would be ..trying to work out what my BWD is ???

xxxx:hugme:
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

bwd and implant size ? Empty Re: bwd and implant size ?

Post by COOKIE 21st November 2013, 10:02 pm

Maybe call the clinic tomorrow hun and ask. If they're over the standard sizes they would have been custom made wouldn't they? So I'm doubtful anyone would know here hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 21st November 2013, 10:36 pm

They have 2 705cc in their range gel/hydrogel which were 16.9cm and 17.5cm

Finding out what width your current implant is won't tell you your BWD as your Dr could have gone over or under the measurement, if you'd like to know your BWD you should consult a Dr.

x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd November 2013, 9:25 am

im pretty sure its bwd 16 but just trying to cover all bases yes ...naturells is 15.9 for the 800cc ..replacing with same size  ..surgeon wanted to use low profile but there 16.9?? and i dont want too much side boob would rather have projection and even better a flatter stomach hahaha:ral:
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 22nd November 2013, 10:10 am

Generally speaking going over you BWD by 1cm is ok as long as your Dr knows what he is doing, your implants must be at least 17cm wide going on the above measurement for the implant that's 100cc smaller.

x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2013, 11:12 am

I'm sure your surgeon will be able to help achieve the look you're wanting babe, but don't worry about going 1cm over. You're able to generally go 1.5cm either way before entering into high risk territory. But as you know, the wider you go the more side boob you'll have so discuss with your surgeon lovely... Are you seeing your surgeon again Senora? If not it might be best to book another appointment, this is VERY normal so don't worry about asking to see him again just to go through everything again and get some reassurance for yourself. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd November 2013, 2:33 pm

i am thinking to see hin again hun the implant he mentioned is low profile but id rather have projection than side boob and i have uhp at the mo so rather stick with that he said upto me either way ,,he kept on saying these big boobs have a mind of there own and will do there own thing lol xxx im thinking keep it all the same and i should get same as now which im happy with
i think bwd is 16 and uhp are 15.9 so  this should be ok asnot even a cm difference xxxxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2013, 4:46 pm

I don't like the "up to you" comments some surgeons use so just be careful of that Senora, they may say 'up to you' if its against their advise but if they write that in your notes and anything goes wrong it could well go against you hun, so whatever decisions are made be sure they're 'together' and not just 'up to you' when they're made together the surgeon is accepting responsibility because they're agreeing with your decision and working with you, when its 'up to you' you're out there on your own with no support from your surgeon so do be very wary of that and ensure that your surgeon is in FULL agreement with what's planned for you, so its great you're seeing him again, but ensure your surgeon works 'with you' babe and doesn't just leave it 'up to you' xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd November 2013, 6:14 pm

thanks hunny i tried to get another app today but will have to ring monday xxxto confirm final choices and check about the soft touch xxx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd November 2013, 6:28 pm

Try calling using a different number Senora, I know I sometimes had great difficulty getting through to them and I swear they have a system that recognises those sorted for surgery because once I tried on a new number, I git the sweetest hello for a brand new client all set to hand them their dosh lol. 

I'm kidding there but its true babe, especially this time of year when lots of ladies want squeezing in Xmas boobies, if you can't get through try using a different number, maybe your OHs phone or something. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by senora 22nd November 2013, 6:52 pm

good idea babe will give it ago :Ok:xx
senora
senora
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down