Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?!

5 posters

Go down

Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?! Empty Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?!

Post by krizzooo1 19th November 2013, 10:38 pm

I am so excited to be having my 2nd consultation tomorrow....and to decide on size.

I have done the rice thing...I am 5ft5 10st ( sz 12) & currently an empty 34B.....Hoping to be a fullD/DD..... although the shape and proportion is more important to me than the numbers!

I have decided i like 350 (in rice)... but can't help thinking I should go 360......
The surgeon will help me decide I am sure....Don't wanna end up wishing I had gone bigger ...

Hhhmmmmmm, I know you girls mostly have been where I am now....

Hopefully after tomorrow I will know. EXCITING Stars
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?! Empty Re: Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?!

Post by Charlii 19th November 2013, 10:46 pm

That decision was taken away from me during the op, as he couldn't physically fit anything more in! So I guess I missed the whole boob envy phase, because I knew it wasn't safely possible. I do think a lot of girls initially wish they went bigger, but that's mostly because theyre held so high and tight at first, and by 6months, they love 'em!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?! Empty Re: Do most women wish they'd gone a little bigger!?!

Post by krizzooo1 19th November 2013, 10:50 pm

My pal is just the same, she just had 265 unders and had little choice as to having more!!! But they look FAB on her, she's filling a D sports bra and bulging out of a D bra. She is chuffed so no boob greed or envy for her.

Yours look FAB too.
You are almost 6 months on now I see, do u love them!?
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 19th November 2013, 10:51 pm

oops just noticed i posted in General chatter ....hope that doen't matter too much! I should go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my excuse-tiredness Hysterical
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th November 2013, 10:54 pm

Give You aw, thanks! I do love them, theyre getting nice and squishy now, I have a fab cleavage (for me), and it just feels so amazing to finally have boobs! Really hope your sizing consult goes well!

(I'll move this to the general section so more gals see it!)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 19th November 2013, 10:56 pm

Thank you so much:thanks:
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 2:03 am

Many women 'early post-op' wish they'd gone bigger, which is why on forums such as our own which is filled with early post-op ladies you will read that they would have liked to have gone a little bigger... What they don't bargain for is the bras that do AMAZING things for our boobs and after settling and getting the all clear from their surgeons the majority then are very happy with what they have - very few 'after healing' do actually wish they'd gone bigger krizzooo.

Good luck for that second consultation! X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 8:57 am

i went for the biggest my surgeon could fit 360 he took 360 380 and 340 to thratre he wanted to do 340 but i said if u can fit 360 or 380 do

i do however think i might not be havin my probs if id gone 340 but thats just something i will never know

good luck todau and trust ur surgeon. let us know how it goes xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 20th November 2013, 9:04 am

Thanks COOKIE, this is very true. Early stages do seem to be very different to after things settling etc....

Thanks Tinkerbell.... I am definately all ears listening to his best advice. Should be decided overs/unders today too (size dependant)...I do have a bit of tissue still, so overs may be for me. 

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 11:41 am

good luck.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 20th November 2013, 2:51 pm

I don't think they wish they had gone bigger as such, it's just that when you have your op your breasts will be swollen as well as enlarged from the implant, by the time you have got used to your breasts the swelling will go so you feel as though you're *not big enough*. I think it's a naural part of the process no matter what size you have. I have 615 and have all ready had boob greed! 615 is certainly not a small size haha so I think it's just something that comes with ba x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 20th November 2013, 4:08 pm

Wow, yes I think you are right....it's just a BA thing . I guess I have an idea in my head of what I want them to looklike.....& hope to get as close to that as possible (don't we all!!)

Thanku xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 20th November 2013, 7:33 pm

There are so many ups and downs! You get the *OMG what did I do?!* franken boob stage,then the *these are HUGE* phase then the *where did my boobs go* boobie blues then at long last when everything is healed you get to the happy place of loving them! It just all takes a lot of time. Good luck! x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down