Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone wish theyd gone bigger?

+13
cakey_baby
nicole777
Annie66
misf1
natalia
Skyla
Loxxie
Tonic28
Mia
MsTeews
missmarie60
Angelpie
hotcaz
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

does anyone wish theyd gone bigger? Empty does anyone wish theyd gone bigger?

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 7:21 pm

before my ba i was so scared of going too big, now im nearly 10 weeks post op and although im loving my new additions, im starting to wish id gone a bit bigger, ahhhh i think im getting boobie greed!!!! xxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

does anyone wish theyd gone bigger? Empty Re: does anyone wish theyd gone bigger?

Post by Angelpie 12th June 2009, 8:07 pm

My surgeon said that he would go up to 410cc with me, but I was worried about going too big and eventually settled for the 385cc. To be perfectly honest I'm so glad I didn't go any bigger... I think, in reality, I would have been happier a little smaller. does anyone wish theyd gone bigger? Dx0306

Ax
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

does anyone wish theyd gone bigger? Empty Re: does anyone wish theyd gone bigger?

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 8:22 pm

my ps said she wouldnt go any bigger than 300cc on me, and if did have the 300cc id be at risk of rippling cos i was so small pre op so thats why i went for the 260cc, i am happy with what ive got thou, just getting a bit greedy!! lol xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 12th June 2009, 8:26 pm

They sure look mighty fine in your avatar. 👍

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 8:32 pm

Angelpie wrote:They sure look mighty fine in your avatar. 👍

Angel x

aww thanx angelpie xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 12th June 2009, 8:40 pm

some days i wish i'd gone bigger but other days i think i'm just the right size.....at least when they are not too big we can still push them up to make them bigger if we want to...i think i can safely say i am happy with my size caz Flash

love marie x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 12th June 2009, 8:46 pm

I think they look pretty big in your pic hotcaz. If I could do it all over again, I would probably ask for higher profile implants as I dont have much fullness at the top, overs and 100cc more lol.

Overall there much better than what they used to be so that keeps me happy for now xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 8:51 pm

missmarie60 wrote:some days i wish i'd gone bigger but other days i think i'm just the right size.....at least when they are not too big we can still push them up to make them bigger if we want to...i think i can safely say i am happy with my size caz Flash

love marie x x x

hi marie,
me 2, most of the time i love them especially in a push up bra but without they kinda disapear sometimes, now ive got used to having boobs i think ill try a bigger size next time xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 12th June 2009, 8:57 pm

next time??????????????????????

you have still got 'growing time' yet caz......know what you mean about them disappearing sometimes, i just bought 2 bras one is 34d the other is 36c......and i'm a 34c...or am i??????????? who knows :dunno: x x x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th June 2009, 9:05 pm

Well Hotcaz!!! going by your avator.......I think you are just plain greedy Flash
You look fab!!!!

And next time???????? If it aint broke....dont fix it!!! Probably just that you have gotton used to then.....But, if you can feel happy with them as they are and oomph them up with a bra.....you have the best of two worlds. Enjoy, you do look great!! Cheerleader

Me...well I am just happy having ...anyboobs Cheerleader
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 12th June 2009, 9:14 pm

Hi Hotcaz- omg next time?? Yr boobies look big to me - ur looking gr8 girl!! x
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 9:18 pm

mia wrote:Well Hotcaz!!! going by your avator.......I think you are just plain greedy Flash
You look fab!!!!

And next time???????? If it aint broke....dont fix it!!! Probably just that you have gotton used to then.....But, if you can feel happy with them as they are and oomph them up with a bra.....you have the best of two worlds. Enjoy, you do look great!! Cheerleader

thanx Mia, i think your right there i have just got used to them, they do look alot bigger in my pic cos im wearing a push up bra, i do love em thou, i cant remember now what it was like being flat, cos it feels like theyve always been there xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 12th June 2009, 9:20 pm

Yep,totally agree...Hotcaz-you look Boobietastic!!!!! Boobs Xx
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 12th June 2009, 9:22 pm

missmarie60 wrote:some days i wish i'd gone bigger but other days i think i'm just the right size.....at least when they are not too big we can still push them up to make them bigger if we want to...i think i can safely say i am happy with my size caz Flash

love marie x x x

I totally agree with what you say hun :), there were days when I just got so annoyed with not looking big! But then ppl say I do look big and I got all confused, so I just left all boob forums for a while lol. But since my 6 month PO I am really happy and settled with the size I have. An E cup is classed as a larger size whatever band you are :) There are days when I am just not in the mood to look big and I can still fix that :) and if I wanna look HUGE, I have the bra's and clothes for that too :)
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 9:24 pm

missmarie60 wrote:next time??????????????????????

you have still got 'growing time' yet caz......know what you mean about them disappearing sometimes, i just bought 2 bras one is 34d the other is 36c......and i'm a 34c...or am i??????????? who knows :dunno: x x x

cant wait to do it all again!! lol. not for a few years yet thou. ive got bras that are 34C, 34D, 32D and 32DD so god knows what size i am!! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 9:25 pm

lorraine266 wrote:Yep,totally agree...Hotcaz-you look Boobietastic!!!!! Boobs Xx

aww thanx lorraine xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 9:29 pm

Tonic28 wrote:Hi Hotcaz- omg next time?? Yr boobies look big to me - ur looking gr8 girl!! x

thanx tonic28, next time wont be for a few years yet!! lol xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th June 2009, 9:38 pm

hotcaz wrote:
mia wrote:Well Hotcaz!!! going by your avator.......I think you are just plain greedy Flash
You look fab!!!!

thanx Mia, i think your right there i have just got used to them, they do look alot bigger in my pic cos im wearing a push up bra, i do love em thou, i cant remember now what it was like being flat, cos it feels like theyve always been there xx

Aw!! Hotcaz .....I have a pre-op pic :evil: from my P.S.....That sure does the trick for me Hysterical

Mine also feel like they have always been there and feel fully a part of me....I would lose my legs or any other part of me before my boobs..I can asure you....I love them!!
And mine are smaller than your and I am taller.

I do also think pics. can make you appear bigger and we are all different in our needs, But, I think, I recall you saying that your P.S. was concerned with rippling with a larger implant......So again you have choosen sensibly too.

Also, if I look at mine in the mirror..rather than down at them on my body.....I see that they look good...also no washing bones in the shower Cheerleader xxx

You Truly do look good Boobs xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 9:59 pm

pre op pics dont u just hate em!! i cringe if i see mine now!! i saw your pics Mia your boobies look gr8, i think u had the same size as me, your right about pics and how they can make your boobs look, in some mine look big and some tiny xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th June 2009, 10:07 pm

i luv mine now i did have boob greed but then fluffed at 10 months to f/ffi have to be honest i love big boobs always have always admired page 3 models for their big boobs so glad i have my own now yours do look great in that pic hotcaz can i ask what bra it is ?i luv the colour
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th June 2009, 10:09 pm

I don't think I wish I'd gone bigger, I am hoping to fluff just to fill them out a bit more. Plus when I can wear normal bras I think I'll be fine. Healing seems to take forever.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 12th June 2009, 10:15 pm

thanx Nat, my bra was from primark, £4 bargin!! lol xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 12th June 2009, 10:19 pm

wow i love it gonna look when im up in leicester in few weeks in their
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 12th June 2009, 10:23 pm

Pre-op pics ... evil ...well mine are ...I did not even recognise me :suspect:

Thank you for comment on my pics!!! I had 250cc anatomical full unders.
And at 53... Hysterical there will be no next time for me Blush xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 12th June 2009, 10:23 pm

misf1 wrote:Healing seems to take forever.
hehe I agree misf1! still in love with them, but they are quite tender and the 23/7 sports bra is turning into a real pain particularly with the hot nights ...

Sorry that was a bit off topic ... I would have liked to have gone bigger but given my skin quality and existing tissue I would have got into all sorts of trouble with rippling double bubble etc, so I'm very very happy to have the Flash I do have!

A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next