Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For women who have breastfed.......

+6
LiL SIS
Loxxie
terena
kezza85
abbie
Opal_Eyes
10 posters

Go down

For women who have breastfed....... Empty For women who have breastfed.......

Post by Opal_Eyes 24th June 2011, 1:22 pm

Are the implants usually under the muscle or over for women who have breastfed? I guess it depends on how much saggy skin you're left with, lol.

Also, if you did breastfeed did the surgeons recommend a BA size similar to the one you went up to when nursing?? I went up to a D cup when I was breastfeeding and am hoping to get there again (and this time actually enjoy them as opposed to them being for baby!!).

I am going crazy with excitement and I haven't even had a consultation yet..... I am even dreaming of boobies! Flash
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

For women who have breastfed....... Empty Re: For women who have breastfed.......

Post by abbie 24th June 2011, 1:47 pm

its all about how much existing breast tissue you have, and the degree of sagging you may or may not have as to whether you have unders or overs, rather than if youve breastfed.
I breastfed and had unders and an uplift as i have a very skinny top half and hardly any breast tissue, just empty skin, but if you have decent coverage up top youre usually better with overs
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

For women who have breastfed....... Empty Re: For women who have breastfed.......

Post by kezza85 24th June 2011, 1:48 pm

Hiya I breastfed my youngest (never did my older 2) I was a DD previous went to an E whilst breastfeeding,after I went to empty bags of skin which could fill a B cup - C cup depending on what style bra. I had overs and couldnt be happier !! I have pics if you wanted a look you will see what I mean by empty skin lol x x x x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by terena 24th June 2011, 2:55 pm

i breastfed all three of mine was an A cup went upto a C then a empty A they looked like little coin sacks i asked ps i wanted to be size i was while breast feeding he said i could go a bit bigger and thought it would suit my frame and would i mind if i ended up a D Shocked thought about it then told him to put in what he thought looked best i had parcial unders as realy skinny up top and i love them xx
terena
terena
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 25th June 2011, 6:54 am

Hiya hun-I breastfed my 3kiddies and and was asked by the surgeon what size i went up to(which was an Ecup. I had 385cc overs and ended up Fcup. I'm now pregnant with my 4th and have my fingers crossed that i'll be able to breastfeed again.......Crickey i wander what size i'll go up to? lol 8-)
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 25th June 2011, 6:59 am

i have slight sag and emptiness after breast feeding 4 babies..
when i went for a consult recently.. he said i have fair amount of breast tissue (wear bra size UK 34D) and i could have 350cc overs to help lift them a bit.. and give me some fullness back

I will be going to more consults before i actually get my new boobies as i want to have lots of different opinions...

and yeah i dream of boobs too.. For women who have breastfed....... 751387 lol
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 25th June 2011, 7:10 pm

Thanks all of you so much for your replies.

kezza85 - I would love to see pics please hun, thank you xx

Loxxie - congratulations on baby number 4!! Fab news :) xx

To everyone else - here's to filling those previously empty bags of skin, lol. LIL SIS, we'll get there!! :)
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie123 25th June 2011, 7:31 pm

I breast fed 5 babies and went up to a J cup at times Shocked That was too big for my 4ft 11" frame and very uncomfortable.

After I finished feeding I dropped to a very empty 34a/aa and it was awful.

Ten years down the line, I have had a ba and I am now a 32 f and feel on top of the world. I had unders as not enough breast tissue left to do overs.

Am I happy?? OOOOOOOOH YES!!!! yipee dance
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 25th June 2011, 7:43 pm

^ Brilliant!! dance I can't wait to feel that way too! xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 25th June 2011, 9:37 pm

yes we will get there.. oh to have those empty bean bags filled again.. lol

when do you think you will aim to get your BA done?
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa-H 26th June 2011, 9:06 am

I breastfed my two babies, I used to be a DD and went up to an E when I was pregnant/breastfeeding. I want to be a DD again and the surgeon recommended 380cc and has said unders as I'm slim up top and if I had overs the implant would be too visible xx
Nyssa-H
Nyssa-H
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 671

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk 26th June 2011, 9:12 am

im having overs as my ps said where my boobs are small but saggy i would end up with double bubble if i had unders. x x
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
kelly.giles@yahoo.co.uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 26th June 2011, 10:58 am

Hi
I breastfed both of mine. I was 34 a/b and went up to D/DD when feeding - then they happily sagged back to 34a/b dog ears afterward! My PS asked me what size I went up to when feeding so I think they definitely take that into account and he increased the size of the implants I was trying on according to the amount of tissue I had. I had 525cc overs in May and took a DD bra with me, they told me to get an E bra.
Had a post op last week as I've had a few problems, they are happy with them. Went and got measured for the first time expecting a DD and the girl gave me a 34e and said I fill it perfectly! Not holding my hopes up that they will stay this size, but my initial hopes were for a D so this is all a bonus.
You will be fine xxxxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down