Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Many Women Staring

+10
MrsH
Pussycat
georgiana76
COOKIE
misf1
LittleMissBiker
*Alice*
kay
zulka111
puma419
14 posters

Go down

Too Many Women Staring Empty Too Many Women Staring

Post by puma419 19th June 2012, 5:11 pm

Ever since I got the boobs done, whenever I go to the beach or public pool, I can't help but notice the staring I get from women. It's like their eyes can't stop looking at them when they're in a bikini. I love wearing bikini's, but I just feel like I'm being judged every time I walk by them. Do others have this problem too?

The problem got worse earlier today when I took my nephew to a public pool today and a woman who took her family there would not stop staring at them for like 2 hours! It made me very uncomfortable, and I had no idea how to handle the situation.
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Too Many Women Staring Empty Re: Too Many Women Staring

Post by zulka111 19th June 2012, 5:31 pm

I am really sorry about that... But im my opinion
they look at your boobies because they want their
to be as fab as yours...
To be honest I always been as flat as my back
and couldnt resist not looking at the other girls's
boobies after they had BA.
I think thats a compliment hunni...!!!!
zulka111
zulka111
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by zulka111 19th June 2012, 5:32 pm

But soon gonna have mine to look at... :)))
zulka111
zulka111
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 19th June 2012, 5:37 pm

Perhaps she was admiring them :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 19th June 2012, 5:44 pm

Pre op I recall there being two occasions when I was working with girl's who's boobs were just too good to be true... I was probably staring on those occasions while I had the are they real or fake debate in my head. X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissBiker 19th June 2012, 5:53 pm

I now perceive much more attention than I did pre BA... but have gone from a DD (but looked like a C!) to a G and wonder if actually I had attention before but just didn't realise it, and now I have a full and bouncy chest I'm much more aware of people looking?
LittleMissBiker
LittleMissBiker
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th June 2012, 6:40 pm

I went topless on holiday before and suddenly my sunbed seemed to be the main walkway back to the hotel, there was a path near by which kinda freaked me out as they stopped using it. One old bloke didn't take his eyes off them. I was creeped out and put my top on. I wouldn't have minded women having a stare but creepy men was awful. I won't be doing that again
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th June 2012, 6:53 pm

LOL@misf1 Too Many Women Staring 557141

I think it takes a while for us to become 'comfortable' in our new skin.... and boobs ALWAYS attract attention Too Many Women Staring 1978086825 I doubt there's a woman here who hasn't had a boobie perv (have they misf1, ya boobvert Too Many Women Staring 199385).

But until YOU feel comfortable with your new shape, you're going to notice every look that comes your way, which can be magnified by how you're feeling about your BA right now.

As your boobs become more and more a part of you and less of a 'BA', you stop looking for who's looking at you if you get what I mean, you're comfortable with who you are and are distracted by what you're doing than looking to see if anyone is noticing you've had a BA.

You'll always get stares, don't get me wrong, breast augmentated boobs always have that perfection about them we all strive for - both men and women!, but you'll soon stop taking it offensively and getting self conscious about it and turn that around, to a smile, a shrug, then a nice smug grin as you lie back on your sunbed lol.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say Puma, I haven't put it across to well, but I hope you get where I'm coming from. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 19th June 2012, 7:05 pm

*holds hand up* Oh god, I am one of those women :doh: I cant help myself, if I spot a pair of boobs that (I think) look like they may be implants, I just cant help but keep taking a peek, lol!!!!!
I would like to say (in my defence) that it is in a very positive way, and never in a negative way! I am usually green with envy!!!!
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by zulka111 19th June 2012, 7:12 pm

Same as me... ha ha
I just love boobies... cant help it. :)
zulka111
zulka111
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 19th June 2012, 7:13 pm

I'm not being pervy or owt but I always have a good look at peoples boobs and I'm really sorry puma but yours are just so amazing they're like the Bermuda triangle - I know it probably makes you feel self conscious and that's awful but they're so tit-alating, it's definitely a compliment, there's nothing bad anyone could say about them 2!!
See I love boobs.

The cashier at aldi was staring at mine while scanning my corale beans lol, it was an amazing feeling having something someone else wanted for once and not the other way round!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH 19th June 2012, 7:19 pm

Hi Puma.
I'm sorry to say but i'm a boob gawper. I've just been looking at your avi for 20mins lol. When i see a great pair of boobs i can't help but stare. I think it's because i've never had any to look at. Once i've had my BA i'll never be out of the mirror.
Don't feel self conscious, you should be proud of other women admiring your boobs. I can't wait till they're looking at mine.
xxx
MrsH
MrsH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 19th June 2012, 7:34 pm

Jealousy/admiration/are-they-aren't they stares... Can't wait for them!!
Be proud love they are getting any of those types of glances! I know I will be Cheerleader
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:08 am

zulka111 wrote:I am really sorry about that... But im my opinion
they look at your boobies because they want their
to be as fab as yours...
To be honest I always been as flat as my back
and couldnt resist not looking at the other girls's
boobies after they had BA.
I think thats a compliment hunni...!!!!

I know what it's like to be flatter than your back. You're right! I should definitely take this as a complement and not be so negative about it!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:09 am

zulka111 wrote:But soon gonna have mine to look at... :)))
Good for you, Hun!!!!! Cheerleader
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:10 am

kay wrote:Perhaps she was admiring them :thumbs:
Hehe, true!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:11 am

altw wrote:Pre op I recall there being two occasions when I was working with girl's who's boobs were just too good to be true... I was probably staring on those occasions while I had the are they real or fake debate in my head. X
Haha, I've been there hun! Kinda makes me think of my situation at the pool differently! Thanks for the response!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:14 am

LittleMissBiker wrote:I now perceive much more attention than I did pre BA... but have gone from a DD (but looked like a C!) to a G and wonder if actually I had attention before but just didn't realise it, and now I have a full and bouncy chest I'm much more aware of people looking?

Wow! G cup! Good for you. I want to get a 2nd opp to hopefully be a G cup.
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:16 am

misf1 wrote:I went topless on holiday before and suddenly my sunbed seemed to be the main walkway back to the hotel, there was a path near by which kinda freaked me out as they stopped using it. One old bloke didn't take his eyes off them. I was creeped out and put my top on. I wouldn't have minded women having a stare but creepy men was awful. I won't be doing that again

OMG! That would make me so uncomfortable!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 20th June 2012, 7:17 am

cookie wrote:LOL@misf1 Too Many Women Staring 557141

I think it takes a while for us to become 'comfortable' in our new skin.... and boobs ALWAYS attract attention Too Many Women Staring 1978086825 I doubt there's a woman here who hasn't had a boobie perv (have they misf1, ya boobvert Too Many Women Staring 199385).

But until YOU feel comfortable with your new shape, you're going to notice every look that comes your way, which can be magnified by how you're feeling about your BA right now.

As your boobs become more and more a part of you and less of a 'BA', you stop looking for who's looking at you if you get what I mean, you're comfortable with who you are and are distracted by what you're doing than looking to see if anyone is noticing you've had a BA.

You'll always get stares, don't get me wrong, breast augmentated boobs always have that perfection about them we all strive for - both men and women!, but you'll soon stop taking it offensively and getting self conscious about it and turn that around, to a smile, a shrug, then a nice smug grin as you lie back on your sunbed lol.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to say Puma, I haven't put it across to well, but I hope you get where I'm coming from. xx

That put this whole situation perfectly into words. Thanks!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 20th June 2012, 8:40 am

Definately jealousy lol i cant wait to get the stares from men. But men rather than woman lol. Becos i have always been tiny and only been able to attract the butt boys lol
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by LR666 20th June 2012, 8:51 am

Hellooo ladies!

Bird, it is definitely because people are admiring them!! - I know this because I do it. I have even been on nights out and approached a women with fake boobs and told her they looked fab, she then told me they were fake (which I already knew) but they still looked AMAZING!!

Want, want, want!!!
LR666
LR666
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by hezzz 20th June 2012, 4:17 pm

I do it too if I see a woman with perfect breasts, 'cause I'm wondering if they're real. I try not to lol, I think it would make me uncomfortable too if someone did that. Its just the green eyed boobie envy monster Hysterical
hezzz
hezzz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down