Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!!

+2
Gleaming
tinkerbell24
6 posters

Go down

love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!! Empty love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!!

Post by tinkerbell24 30th October 2013, 1:24 pm

so as some of you know my surgeon moved and yes he has been great with the whole reop and helping me financially getting to him down south

However he was happy for me to see a nurse at my local GP day 7 which is the 2nd Dec to check my wound/change my steristrips but now he wants to see me and he thinks he can get to Newcastle as he is hoping to see some other scottish customers there!! so id need to leave my home town Glengarnock on the 8.05am train to Glasgow then the train to Newcastle to be there for half 12, he said he might speak to a collegue of his at Rosshall and see if he will see me but he much prefers to check things himself, which is fair enough

Last time theres no way I could have lasted the journey, well thats a but extreme lol but it would have been crappy!! he said that he will have someone collect me at the trainstation down south and take me to him to save me having to get a taxi etc

Anyway things might change and he might possibly be able to get up here, he will know in a few days

It also meand Peter starting and finishing work late and early to do the school nursery run xxxxx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!! Empty Re: love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!!

Post by Gleaming 30th October 2013, 1:55 pm

Aww well at least he's trying to look after you and not just fobbing you off to other people so that's a good sign :) sounds a bit pants with all the travelling but hopefully you'll be able to work something out with him to make things a bit easier for you xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!! Empty Re: love my surgeon but sometimes its all a pain!!

Post by Seashell72 30th October 2013, 2:43 pm

It does all seem a bit of a mission for you, but it sounds like he is a top guy and willing to go the extra mile to be helpful. 

I bet you will be so glad when the end of the year is here and you can start to settle into everyday life a happy bunny!!

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 30th October 2013, 3:33 pm

I agree... it must be annoying all of that travelling but at least you have a connection and trust in your surgeon :) he is looking after you well! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 30th October 2013, 4:24 pm

Aw fingers crossed for you Tink that he can make it up here. x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 30th October 2013, 4:48 pm

yeah im worried i pass out lol i done that a few times after last op and just generally getting about being sore. but hoping is the last i see him lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 31st October 2013, 8:33 am

Aww hun .. all the best .. take care of you and i pray it all ends soon and well..

Hug
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down