Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!!

+8
mxbabe_69
Annie66
RoxyChick
angelkitten1
nads
*Sally*
natalia
MarieMc85
12 posters

Go down

The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!! Empty The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!!

Post by MarieMc85 27th May 2009, 3:40 pm

Hi All,

I visited the nurse at Transform today and he took the hideous micropore tape and the bandages/sticky plasters off of my incisions today. THANK GOD!!!

He looked at the wounds and said they are healing nicely.

Taking the tape off of my sides and under my arms killed and is still sore and red now. Hopefully it'll go down by tomorrow. He trimmed my stitches too which was painful but so worth it!

I can now have a shower (first one will be tomorrow as had a shallow bath and washed hair today) which I'm so happy about but no soaking in the bath until after 6 weeks.

He said I can sleep on my side too. However, I haven't been able to lie on my side as I get a burning pain in my right boob when I do this. Has anyone else experienced this? I told him about it and he didn't comment so assume it's ok?

I've been really lucky in that I don't have the dreaded spotty chest after or any stretch marks which I'm so pleased about.

I've got yellow bruising around my incisions and particularly on my left breast but I'm so happy with them. They look amazing (if I may say so myself!!!) Heart

They still have lots of dropping to do. Girls with overs, when did yours drop?

I've been told to clean the incisions with antibacterial wipes twice a day. Has anyone else been told to do this and if so what did you use?
I bought some handy wipes from Superdrug then realised that they are not antibacterial. Couldn't see any in there. I take it he doesn't mean dettol kitchen wipes :lol:

Mxbabe, your turn soon. Less than one whole day to go. Hurrah!!!

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!! Empty Re: The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!!

Post by natalia 27th May 2009, 3:57 pm

well thats fab new hun mine dropped over 3 months i wasnt allowed to touch my stitiches incisions for 6 weeks though glad your really happy with your new pups
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!! Empty Re: The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!!

Post by *Sally* 27th May 2009, 4:13 pm

Its so exciting when those bandages come off and you get to see your new friends in all their glory. I had very small dressings which came off after 9 days and were replaced by thin plaster type dressings. Once these came off I was adviced to use Rosehip oil on the scars which has worked a dream and they are hardly visible at all. Also using Bio oil now which in itself is such a lovely product.

Ah I remember my first shower.... absolute bliss!!!

Happy healing lovely girl xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th May 2009, 4:16 pm

I had that sticky microfoam strapping too and loads of bandages, feels great when they come off, i had mine on for 2 weeks! Great to hear you're loving your boobs hun, congrat again x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The tape is off and I love, love, love them!!! Empty happy happy for you

Post by angelkitten1 27th May 2009, 4:24 pm

that's good hunny i'm glad you are happy with your results too.
i never had tapes on mine...well only little strip underneath at the scar itself.
i wonder why some surgeons do that and some don't Rolling Eyes hmm
do you have any pics for us to see yet hunny?
happy healing
shonagh xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th May 2009, 4:43 pm

Hi,

No pics yet as I am waiting for my boyfriend to come home so he can take them!!!

So no one else yet has been advised about the antibacterial thing? Strange! Will keep looking out for them!

Thanks everyone

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 27th May 2009, 5:00 pm

no, I was advised not to put anything on them, but I did have micropore tape over them for a few weeks.

It's best to litsten to him about it though.

Glad you're loving your new boobies!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 27th May 2009, 5:41 pm

Congratulations! It's great to have your first proper look at them isn't it! :)
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 27th May 2009, 5:48 pm

they did take them off then.bet ur really pleased.i know not long now and mine will be off carnt wait.i dont see why they give us that post op sheet saying they take them off at 10-14 days then if they can take them off at 8 days.strange.try boots for the wipes they normally sell things like that.did u ask them when u had to see mr khan? x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 27th May 2009, 6:09 pm

hi marie,
im glad your loving your new boobs!! i also went with transform and was told to use antiseptic wipes i got mine in boots, they are were all the first aid stuff is xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th May 2009, 7:09 pm

Thanks Hotcaz - will pop into Boots tomorrow.

3 months til I see Dr Khan MxBabe. I'm going back on 2nd July to have my 6 week check up.

xx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 27th May 2009, 8:19 pm

ok thanks shud be bout the same for me then for sum reason i thought it was 6 munfs lol.wat clinic do you got to?i either got to bristol or cardiff.x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th May 2009, 8:21 pm

Congratulations Marie!!! Brillant having the tape etc. off.... and the best bit...a shower....Sheer bliss!! I think I'll remember that first one forever and ever Hysterical
You certainly appreciate the things we take for granted.

The antibacterial wipes you will get in the pharmacy dept. at boots. It is just to ensure incisions are kept clean, I did not get advised to use them but they will help. I was advised to use micropore tape , P.S. put some on and gave me a roll (also from boots) it saves bacteria getting into wounds and helps soften and heal scar tissue. I used this untill 6/7 week check.

As for sleeping on your side, if it feels comfortable fine, I personally couldent as my boobs ached and got in the way, took me untill about 5 /6 weeks I think. I think it is just getting used to something being there that wasent there before...strange feeling.

Soo pleased that you are soo pleased!!! It's the best feeling, and gets better by the day...ENJOY Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 27th May 2009, 9:06 pm

I'm at the New Cavendish Street Clinic in Central London.

I know Mia, I actually have boobs that poke out at the sides now. I never had that before!!

I noticed today that they actually make my waist look smaller, my upper arms look slimmer and my collar bones look more pronounced. I'm on the way to the perfect body...lol :lol:

I will never take having a shower for granted ever again.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 28th May 2009, 3:23 pm

aww glad your happy with them, xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma 28th May 2009, 4:09 pm

Pleased you got the tape off and your happy with your boobies, i can't wait till mine now, ive gone boobie mad its all i think about :lol:
Emma
Emma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 28th May 2009, 4:11 pm

Emma wrote: ive gone boobie mad its all i think about :lol:

Sounds completely normal for women on here! :lol:
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down