Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!!

+5
candy rain
pinkbabe
fluffy_bunn1e
kittie
sars3dd
9 posters

Go down

I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!! Empty I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!!

Post by sars3dd 14th December 2010, 5:28 pm

I havent been on here for a bit because am trying to rest when i can. My CC in my right (expander implant) breast is so sore now. Every day i hope my phone will ring or i will get a letter telling me when my re-op is.

My natural breast tissue is now sagging off the implant (you can see where the implant is sitting and then my tissue just hanging). My nipples are sitting very very low now to. When i have them in a bra i love them. They are tiny compared to what i thought. I am a 32d now but in some bra's can wear a 32c. I just wish the pain would go so i could enjoy them.

I was thinking of going to my GP but he will just refer me to hospital and i am worried it will just look like am after my op quicker. so just getting on with it just now.

Hope everyone is ok? xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!! Empty Re: I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!!

Post by kittie 14th December 2010, 7:33 pm

Try to keep your chin up hun. Keep doing what you're doing and look after yourself. If you're in a lot of pain it's worth going to your GP and asking them to write to hospital on your behalf.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!! Empty Re: I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!!

Post by sars3dd 14th December 2010, 7:35 pm

Yeh will give it to next week and if i am still like this i think i am going to have to. xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 14th December 2010, 7:44 pm

sorry to hear your in pain hun, hope it gets better for you Hug Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 14th December 2010, 9:13 pm

Sorry to hear this hunny, I really hope you get it sorted out soon. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by candy rain 16th December 2010, 12:26 pm

Hope you feel better soon hun x
candy rain
candy rain
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 16th December 2010, 2:10 pm

Hi Sarah sorry to hear things still aren't good for you hope you manage to get something sorted about your re-op soon hun. Take care xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th December 2010, 5:22 pm

Oh you poor thing Sarah I love my boobs but the pain is annoying!! 571992

It's really not worth suffering in silence hunni, if you're in a lot of pain go and get it seen to hun, don't wait for a date. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th December 2010, 5:28 pm

Sorry you're in pain hun. You shouldn't suffer though hun, go and see the doctor. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 16th December 2010, 7:46 pm

Did they give you an idea of time when you had your first op? I assume when you have an expander, they have to give it a certain amount of time before replacing it with the implant?

Hope they sort it out for you soon xx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down