Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

annoying friend!

+8
abbie
pinkbabe
Julie123
jen86
sarahdawn31
COOKIE
charms
ravella
12 posters

Go down

annoying friend! Empty annoying friend!

Post by ravella 10th May 2011, 7:18 pm

My friend recently told me she wants a boob job. Which is fine but she wants the same surgeon as me and she's asking me what size implants I had etc. I dont wanna be rude but I dont want us to be walking round with the same boobs? It would be so weird. Am I being really harsh? I just find it annoying cos it seems to happen with everything I do she always has the same and I just wanted my boobs to be original I guess. I just thought she'd want hers to be different! Dont really know what to do apart from ask her to go with a different surgeon so we dont look the same! HELP xxxxx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

annoying friend! Empty Re: annoying friend!

Post by charms 10th May 2011, 7:39 pm

i know she say she does this with other things too but maybe she just likes your results and wants to go with a recommended surgeon who looks like he did a good job.. thats understandable.. // even with the same dr i doubt youd look the same cause im sure she has a differetn body shape and stuff to begin with so her resutls would hopefully be unique to her. :> i can understand why it would be annoying though.
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th May 2011, 9:23 pm

Honestly..... yeah sweetie, I do think you're being a little harsh annoying friend! 48411

Your boob ARE originals!

There will be tons of women who have used the same surgeon as you, had the same stats as you and most probably come home with a very different result to you! This is because your bodys anatomy is unique to YOU! You only have to read our stats thread to see the variations of sizes women get.

I would be very flattered sweetie that your friend thinks your boobs are so great she'd like to follow your lead in the great choice you made and asked you for your help...

Her boobs will be HERS, your boobs will be YOURS, unique to you both with only the same surgeon in common...

Is that so bad?.....
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ravella 10th May 2011, 9:29 pm

I suppose I am. Its just i always hear girls say they went with the same surgeon so their boobs were the same, but your right :-) I guess its just cos its happened with quite a few things before this but I'll just take it as a compliment lol xxx
ravella
ravella
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 10th May 2011, 9:33 pm

Definately take it as a compliment hun! Before my op I went and asked 2 girls I know all about there ps and size because I thought they both had such great boobs... turned out I ended up with a different ps and size anyway. x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 10th May 2011, 10:44 pm

i asked adice off a friend who had had hers done, n o thort, hers look great, i wana go with her surgeon, but they wont end up the same...even if ur surgeon wanted them too, as you will have diffrent anatomy etc, so just take it as a compliment! :) i can see how it may be annoying if she always seems to copy, but your boobs r one thing she will never be able to copy!! Hug
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie123 11th May 2011, 7:09 am

I would also take it as a compliment and tell her who your surgeon was. I would also tell her she needs to do her own homework on finding a surgeon because although your surgeon suited you he may not be to her needs and there maybe better surgeons out there for her needs. Maybe offer to help her by advising on questions she should be asking or giving clinic names to her etc.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 11th May 2011, 7:39 am

I can understand where you coming from as I have a friend who copies stuff I buy alot and even if she can't get the same thing she gets something very simular. So if she turned round and said she wanted a BA and same surgeon I'd be a little peeved.

BUT having said that I think in the case of a BA or cosmetic procedure then you would ask questions if you knew someone who had, had it done and also maybe want the same surgeon as you know that the surgeon can be trusted as they have given you a good result and no problems. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 11th May 2011, 8:36 am

they wouldnt look the same as yours even with the same surgeon and same implants.
Take it as a compliment
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by letfreedomsing 11th May 2011, 6:05 pm

definately take it as a compliment. I have 2 friends who have had BAs and have been constantly pestering them for weeks so I have all the info I need! haha
letfreedomsing
letfreedomsing
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 11th May 2011, 6:50 pm

Also your surgeon might not agree that she should have the same size. I can see why you don't want her 'copying' you but she will look totally different, even if she does have the same size. Like cookie says they are still your boobs and hers are still hers, I can see why it's annoyed you but try to take it as a compliment hun xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 11th May 2011, 7:02 pm

Aww take it as a compliment like the other girls have said, if she really wants her boobs done it's good she knows of a good surgeon through you, and if you were my friend before my BA I'd want to see your surgeon too! Cos you've got a really nice looking result.
They'll look different on her even if she does get the same size and everything. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by happybride 11th May 2011, 8:50 pm

Aw! I'm so sorry you feel this way! I understand how this can be annoying, but in a way it's a form of flattery. Actually, I went to the surgeon my best friend went to because I saw her results and I saw that she had no complications and the price was amazing! ($3500 USD). We are friends and friends have similar likings and preferences. Personally, I wouldn't go with a surgeon without a reference from a friend, so I felt like that her PS was my best bet. I researched him and found that he had 15 years experience and did a couple of our other friends' breasts. I think your friend is just so amazed by your magnificent breasts that she wants some of her own. Remember that your breasts shape is different from anyone elses and the boobs will not be identical. You are who you are and even if she gets boobs from the same doctor, you guys will still be different as can be and you can continue to be the trend setter that you are.
happybride
happybride
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

http://photobucket.com/cantbelieveitsreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down