Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to start annoying you soon!

+4
tinkerbell24
Lias6246
Lydia2708
ashleamai
8 posters

Go down

I'm going to start annoying you soon! Empty I'm going to start annoying you soon!

Post by ashleamai 11th December 2013, 10:12 pm

How long after surgery do you need someone with you?

I'm staying overnight so do I need someone with me the evening after I get back?
My boyfriends staying over but won't be here until quite late.

Thank you  Hug
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

I'm going to start annoying you soon! Empty Re: I'm going to start annoying you soon!

Post by Lydia2708 11th December 2013, 10:22 pm

Hey! You're not annoying at all.. I'm quite excited to answer this as I've recently had my BA.
I had my mom with me straight after my surgery and then with me for a week as i could barely move/walk do anything! You don't expect to stop doing such normal simple things seriously!
It's only the past 2/3 days i've been able to properly drive without it hurting to change gear and finally get myself.. yes myself! lol up out of bed. So i would highly recommend having someone around to help you xx
Lydia2708
Lydia2708
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

I'm going to start annoying you soon! Empty Re: I'm going to start annoying you soon!

Post by Lias6246 11th December 2013, 10:27 pm

Hiya - not annoying at all! It's a massive mind boggle!

They normally require someone with you for the first 24hours after a ga to make sure you're ok, I had help with myself and the kids for nearly 3 weeks but I was up and about after about a week but I had a lift as well. You should be ok to be left on your own after the 24hour period, just make sure you rest and put everything you would need at work top level as you won't be able to do much movement.

Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th December 2013, 10:32 pm

not annoying at all

I had no one with me both times from day 2 from around half 8 til half 4 and the first time round i lieterally couldnt do anything for myself but i enjoyed the peace lol

but make sure that things that you need are at elbow height etc and also have a few snacks etc at hand xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 11th December 2013, 10:36 pm

Lol, if I'm not annoying now I will be soon :)
When can you start lifting your arms high enough to say get something from the bottom shelf of a wall cupboard? Also what is it like reaching forwards? Annnnd lastly, what's it like bending down and stuff?

Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical 

Sorry!!!
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 11th December 2013, 10:39 pm

You won't I promise! To be honest, from the day after my op I was able to get a squash bottle from the bottom cupboard and fill the glass with water but it wasn't very comfortable to do it. It's just more sore to move your arms too much and you physically won't be able to put them over your head for a while but I had unders as well. It's not that bad honestly just more uncomfortable. My turning point was day 8 when I felt much much better x
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 11th December 2013, 10:42 pm

Just realised I didn't actually answer your questions! From a few days you should be able to get something from the bottom shelf and bending down isn't too bad, my mum washed my hair in the shower bent over on the second day. Reaching forward isn't so much a problem it's as if someone is holding the tops of your arms stopping them moving so much. But everyone is different and you may feel much better and have more movement than I did xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 12th December 2013, 12:27 am

Thank you Lisa :D
You're all so kind!

I just took some before pictures and sorted through my bras. I'm keeping two for now (the one with least padding and the one with most) haha 

Technically tomorrow now oh lordy!!! Flash
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lias6246 12th December 2013, 7:11 am

No problem at all chick.

Ohhhh how exciting! One of the members in here had a good idea to keep one of your bras as a reminder to how far you've come. I wouldn't be able to get my nip in my old ones now!!

So excited for you.. It amazing to wake up with boobs! Xx
Lias6246
Lias6246
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th December 2013, 9:09 am

You're legally required to have someone with you 24-48hrs post GA I think, to make sure you dont take a funny turn. I struggled week2 to reach up to wash my hair, but by the end of the week I was stretching more and able to do so. Bending forward is going to be sore for a couple of weeks, it'll feel the same as the morning boob as the blood and fluids rush forward into your chest, so I'd avoid it!

Its all going to be gravy baby! Tomorrow, woopwoop!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 12th December 2013, 9:37 am

Whit woo Lydia & Lisa your new Avi's are stunning. Aw Lisa my mum washed my hair for me day 2 as well, it was bliss.
Ashleamai, I think everyone recovers different Hun, I got myself dressed day after op, very slowly & gently. You just need to really take your time & listen to your body, .The worst bit for me just now is forgetting I can't reach too far, but each day gets easier.
Are you excited Hun? X
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 12th December 2013, 9:51 am

I'm so excited. Trying to fit in as many back stretches I can (I have a slight addiction to stretching my back out lol)

It's finally going to happen  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo  yahoo
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 12th December 2013, 10:01 am

all the best hun!!!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th December 2013, 12:07 pm

The hospital won't discharge you unless there's someone there with you for the first 24hrs babe. You really do need someone there for you, so if your boyfriend can't be there till late can you not call on a friend/ your mum to help until your boyfriend gets home?

And as for back stretches Ash... Ditch them babe and get your sit-ups in lol... Trust me, your belly really takes a good old battering on your stomach muscles when you can't use your arms to raise you from laying down. The stronger those muscles.... The easier for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 12th December 2013, 1:31 pm

It's only because I like a good crack of the back haha!

I've been out and bought the m and s bras that were recommended so I'm all set there :)

My brother will be with me when I leave but I don't want to force him to styay with me until my boyfriend is back lol. 

I'll still be in hospital for the 24 hours immediately after the operation anyway.
v
It's more surreal today than it has been yet  :doh: 

BOOOOOOOOOBS!
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 12th December 2013, 3:20 pm

woohoo its tomorrow are you all ready then xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleamai 12th December 2013, 3:59 pm

I think/hope so  seeing stars 

God, it's tomorrow!!!!!
ashleamai
ashleamai
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down