Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Seashell72
louise28
jenniferrf1
COOKIE
Jen0005
9 posters

Go down

Newbie Empty Newbie

Post by Jen0005 23rd October 2013, 2:51 pm

Had consultation 3 years ago but too nervous to go ahead. Have an other consultation tomorrow and am not backing out this time
Worried about recovery time as I have hectic life children lots of animals and full time job know it is different recovery for everyone
But how long before you can do general things
Jen0005
Jen0005
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Newbie Empty Re: Newbie

Post by COOKIE 23rd October 2013, 3:06 pm

Hello and welcome to Breast Buddies Jen wavey 

Depending on your job and indeed your recovery this will dictate the time you'll need off work.

If you have a desk job and a good recovery then you could be back behind the desk within a week, however, as I said... This would depend on your recovery... If you recover a little slower than others which is perfectly normal, it could be as long as two weeks before you can return back to work.

If you have small children then you're going to need help with those for two weeks. You will not be able to lift any babies you might have for a two week period. 

Other things about your recovery is that you will not be able to excercise for six weeks or do any heavy lifting at all for six weeks, no swimming, saunas or jacuzzis also in that time.

Generally after 6 weeks you can treat your new boobs as your own... Again, this is not the same for everyone. For some it will be 12 weeks before they can treat their new boobs as their own.

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. As this section is for introduction only any questions or concerns you might have just ask away here in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were youll get a much better response and were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

Enjoy the forum Jen. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd October 2013, 3:08 pm

Hi Jen, Once an admin sees this they will move this to the general section so more ladies will see :)

I also had a consultation last year and after a lot of thinking did not go ahead because I felt too nervous also... this helped in the long run because 2nd time round I felt more prepared!
Its very normal to feel nervous but the ladies here are soooo supportive and remember so many ladies have a BA every week, you can too :)

Like you said recovery is different for everyone but your looking to hopefully have two weeks off work if possible.. Straight after your BA, often the arms are very limited and you will need someone with you for at least the first 24 hours after you are discharged... arm movement normally feels much better around the one week mark...you will be limited in what you can do for a while such as no lifting children, reaching for high things and no driving for a short while xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 23rd October 2013, 3:32 pm

Welcome Jen, the recovery held me back as my hols with work are precious due to having kids and need to coincide with school hols etc, so I wasn't sure how I would manage time off, so I decided Dec would be best time for me as work's quieter at this time of year and I can get away with working from home for 2 weeks, so i'm only using 3 days hol time. I've got my Mum coming up to stay with me for 1st week so she will help with kids and then my hubby will be super hands on the 2nd week.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 23rd October 2013, 4:10 pm

The great thing about this forum is that whatever you are worried or concerned about now, or things that you may go through in your recovery with children, work and exercise, someone on here has been there, done it, and come out the other side! From all the reading I do on here of everyone's posts, there is not one question raised that has gone unanswered.

If you want to be more specific about your concerns with work or your general day to day activities to get an understanding of how your routine may be affected, someone here will have been there and can certainly share their experience with you. Although everyones recovery is different at least you will get some great information and probably feel far more informed and confident to go ahead this time. 

Good luck,
Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcimarce 23rd October 2013, 5:35 pm

Welcome Jen. welcome2 
I am in a office job but having 2 weeks off.  Although I feel fine now (in my 2nd week).  Last week I just didn't think I would be up to it.   As the other girls has stated recovery is down to each individual.
Marcimarce
Marcimarce
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd October 2013, 6:45 pm

Welcome to the forum Jen x wavey
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen0005 23rd October 2013, 6:50 pm

Thanks for all ur replies it good to hear all ur recovery stories. I think I my problem is no one does things the way I do control freak
or what lol. Husband keeps telling me I have lots of people to help and stop worrying :-) x

Jen0005
Jen0005
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 23rd October 2013, 7:30 pm

Hey and welcome, when u meet the right surgeon, and the time is right you won't back down again hun xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 23rd October 2013, 7:51 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum... I feel exactly the same and just about to book... Of course it's nerve wracking as you don't know what to expect but I think if you really want to do it you have to just go for it... Life too short xx that's what I keep telling myself
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down