Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me?

+2
Tanyaxx1
Charlored
6 posters

Go down

Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? Empty Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me?

Post by Charlored 15th November 2011, 2:39 pm

I am meetin g with Lutz & Chantarasak, Do you have any feeback on them please? Pics would be fab. New to this site so bear with me :) thanks xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? Empty Re: Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me?

Post by Tanyaxx1 15th November 2011, 2:41 pm

Hey babes sorry I have no info on those surgeons but welcome to the forum :) Im sure some of the ladies can inform you on things I can't xxxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? Empty Re: Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me?

Post by spittingfairy 15th November 2011, 2:48 pm

I have no idea as I went with Spire,but welcome to the forum fellow Welsh person! x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 15th November 2011, 2:53 pm

No problem, thanks ladies! :) so how you feeling after your boobie day? Bet you cant wait til yours spitting fairy, where are you going for it? How do you get the counter at the bottom of your mail? thats cute.xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 15th November 2011, 3:04 pm

Hi and welcome to a brilliant forum !!!xxxHello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? 536278
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 15th November 2011, 4:18 pm

Google ticker factory and just follow the steps.

I'm 12 days post op now,but the tickers just carry on afterwards so the wording of mine looks a bit silly! I went to Spire Cardiff,and it was fab. No problems at all so far,a lovely surgeon and a lovely place Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? 184153
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 15th November 2011, 4:51 pm

Hi Im having my surgery with Chantarasak on 20th december. when are you thinking of having your surgery?
Keep posting on lots of topics sweetheart and let the girls get to know you. Your post status will go up and you will eventually become active. Most girls wont share pic until your active. Check in there avatar box. Any questions just ask and good luck xxx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 15th November 2011, 4:52 pm

If your active by the time I have my new boobies you will be more than welcome to see x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 15th November 2011, 4:56 pm

Hi there, I had my BA with Mr Meleagros at Transform so don't know anything about those surgeons, but welcome to the forum! You can try doing a search in the box on the top right for those surgeons and see if there's any info on here already xx
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 4:05 pm

Hi, ladies thanks for your help. Really nice of you. I had ecoli so they are not happy to operate for 3 months. So I am looking at April now :(. What size you going too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? and how loong does it take to get active and where do you check avatars. sorry if im being thick :( xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 17th November 2011, 4:28 pm

Avatar is your picture to the left.All info underneath.
It is up to the moderators when they make you active. Its to keep us all safe :flowers:
Im hoping to be at least a DD hun. only a A cup at the moment. Your not being thick at all, its just new xx Hug
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 17th November 2011, 4:41 pm

Thanks huni, I totally agree some werido bloke was on here easlier! Its good to keep safe. So when im active I can click on your avatar?

I am loving speaking to everyone is so supportive on here and is really helpful. What cc are you going too if you dont mine me asking? Iget confused. They have suggested 260 for me as my skin is tight and I need to go under, im a small small b now xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 18th November 2011, 7:22 pm

No hun you ask people either openly or in a private message if you can see there pics. They may possible have a picturetrail account set up and they will send you there passwordsHello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? 48411

But look first in there avatar box mine says "Only active/Addict/Elite members can request to see my pictures"

For some reason yours says two different thingsHello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? 267328 which you may want to change. Im having 460cc overs but I have had kids so I have big pockets where they have stretched Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? 588945

Are you going to see another surgeon or are you happy?

Check out this to compare
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 18th November 2011, 7:22 pm

@charlored

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 18th November 2011, 7:25 pm

Its not working?? type it into the search bar its really helpful it will give you an idea of sizes x
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 18th November 2011, 9:44 pm

I went to see him today , found him really helpful and he gave far more info. I am happy with him. I just need to get signed off my my Dr after having ecoli. I am not sure what to do to go 260m or 300 and under or over? Cant stop doing the rice bags! Hello, im the newbie! :). Can you pls help me? 199385

I am soo gutted that I have to w2ait was going to book for the 23rd of Dec as they had a space.

You scared Peggy Sue? xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 19th November 2011, 8:30 am

Not scared just really really excited and quiet anxious to have it done.Its like that night before xmas feeling but all the time.Not sleeping to good, mad boob dreams and waking up just really excited at stupid o clock!
Im so glad it went so well hun, I would go with the bigger size there is hardly anything in it.
I have had this said to me and repeated it a few times...would you rather wake up with slighty smaller boobs or slightly bigger boobs? Remember the rice bags arnt very accurate apparently they make you about 30%bigger.
Oh I wish you were going in on the 23rd! 3 days after me! xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlored 19th November 2011, 11:56 am

Aww i wish you all the best. Im excited for you wish I was 3 days after you too :(. You can give me all the goss though :). Your right hun id rather bigger. Have a great weekend hun, and catch up with you soon xxx
Charlored
Charlored
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down