Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone - almost a newbie here

+3
printerel
mizzpink23
rk19
7 posters

Go down

Hello everyone - almost a newbie here Empty Hello everyone - almost a newbie here

Post by rk19 10th May 2010, 2:34 pm

Hi ladies,

I've just rejoined this forum after 1 year... i was going to have a BA last year around August time. My 1st consulatation took place in June 09, i went through alot with making the final decision, as i have many situations to think about and how to get away with a boob job without my family knowing (mainly dad and bro) whom i live with Hello everyone - almost a newbie here Icon_eek Mother knew about it, and was supportive. We use to think of all sorts of how to get away with it, but was so difficult.

After ALOT of confusion on implant type, size and whole family situation it got to a stage where i started having sleepness nights, felt extremely stressed out, worse than i did about my current tiny boobies Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 856466 i broke down and backed out. I couldnt do it. It was almost a relief when i called my surgeons secretary and said i cant do it - have to say they were amazing about the whole thing (even though i wasted his time by seeing him 3 times). Then as suggested by my doctor i decided to go on the pill to see any slight increase in breast size...yes thats how desperate i am!!!!! AND - well it works to an extent, i increased from a 32a to 32b, made me feel abit better, but not for long! I started putting on weight where i didnt want to, and thats it, i decided NO WAY am i going to get fat!! Came off the pill 2months ago, and phew ive lost that weight, and unfortunately boobies are tiny as ever again!

Now im back to the option of BA, as i just look awful with small boobs, i hate it. I really want a boob job, but home situation is still the same. I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situaution and how you dealt with it?

Im currently 32a/30b, 5ft 2, size 6-8, 23years old. I was offered 245cc or 265cc. i want to achieve a C cup, and maintain a natural look.

As i dont want to make it hugely obvious at home i was thinking of going for 245cc. But i need to be sure i will go ahead with it this time before i call my surgeon again!!

So so so sorry for such a long first post, just need some advice on how to tackle my situation!

Look forward to your replies, thanks in advance ladies.

R

p.s. i never stopped reading these forums since last year!
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone - almost a newbie here Empty Re: Hello everyone - almost a newbie here

Post by mizzpink23 10th May 2010, 2:49 pm

welcome back, having a ba is a very stressful, emotional, and exciting process. iam similar stats to you, but i had 310cc and measure a DD, but only look a C. sizes are a a nightmare to try to work out, but im sure you and your chosen surgeon will work that out between you, good luck on ure boobie journey, we are all here to help xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone - almost a newbie here Empty Re: Hello everyone - almost a newbie here

Post by rk19 10th May 2010, 2:59 pm

Thanks mizzpink23, really need to pluck up the courage to go ahead with it this time, i know i really want it!!

I will start to wear extra padding at home before the op, hopefully will help deceiving my family - lol!

Can i ask what placement you had? Ive been told i will have partial unders, and mentor moderate implants.
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 10th May 2010, 3:59 pm

i was very scared aswell hun, on the day of the op i made myself so ill i thort i wasn t gunna be able to go through with it, but somehow, i did?? lol x

im sure your family wont notice, lots of girls on here didnt tell there family and noone noticed, i did tell mine, as i thort it wood be easier, and thankfully, they were ok about it, phew Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 184153

i had full unders and allergen implants, mentor are good implants, oh and where are you having ure op and who with?? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by printerel 10th May 2010, 4:41 pm

Hey, I had my BA last week, my Mum knows but my Dad and 2 brothers don't know a thing!
I was the same as you, thought it would just be best they were kept out of it and brothers especially would prob go mad.
I had 410cc and despite me hobbling about like a hunch back the last few days none of them have even guessed there is anything wrong.
With the support of your Mum you should have absoultly no problem hiding it I'm sure.
I told them I stayed at a friends the night of the op. If they notice I'm walking funny or not using my arms much I will say I have hurt my back. And don't wear tight clothes for a while around the house. But your Dad and Bro's don't tend to look at your boobs!!
Hope you go for it, all the best xx
printerel
printerel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th May 2010, 4:54 pm

I understand being so stressed out by it all and I'm sure the time just wasn't right for you last year, maybe it is now, maybe not, only you can decide for yourself. We will all be here for you to give you support and you can ask as many questions as you need to. I told everyone I was having it done as I wanted big boobs and I knew such a huge change would be obvious so I am no help in that department. Dont force yourself into any decisions, when the time is right you will know. It's such a scary time leading up to a BA and I'm sure the girls will agree there were times when we have all felt like backing out but something has kept us going. If it's meant to happen this time something will help you to go through with it. If you read the stories on here I'm sure nearly all of them say "it was so much easier than I expected", or "I wish I'd done this years ago". I think it's fear of the unknown that scares us especially if you've never had an operation or GA before. I'd read through the stories and diarys the girls have on here, it will help you see your thoughts and fears are very normal.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 10th May 2010, 7:24 pm

Hi, Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 368291

Welcome back to the forum!

Ah I feel for you......I would suggest getting it done in winter time where possibly you could hide the fact a little more under thicker baggier clothes/jumpers????

I think the size sounds good for your slight frame and would give you nice curves without giving you massive boobies......go for it, you have your mum's support and she is who you are going to need! She will help cover up your op by saying you are poorly when perhaps you are drowsy or a little sore after your op.....stay in your bedroom and fake a tummy bug or something.....

Go for it, it's your body, your money and your decision. In time I'm sure you will confess and maybe they will feel embarrassed that you couldn't confide in them.

Who is your surgeon and which company are you with????

xxxxxxx Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 948189
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 10th May 2010, 7:31 pm

Tonic28 wrote:I would suggest getting it done in winter time where possibly you could hide the fact a little more under thicker baggier clothes/jumpers????
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 10th May 2010, 7:35 pm

whoops i meant to write my message under tonic's quote and just ended up quoting her! I was going to say I agree with what tonic has said - I had mine done in Jan when it was all cold and snowy and no one noticed as I had jumpers on all the time (big cowl necks hide everything).
I had 295cc partial unders and the people I want to know know and the people i don't as far as i am aware have not noticed. I would actually like them a bit smaller though as I am finding them a bit of a handful (excuse the pun!).

Welcome back to the forum hun Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 321562
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 11th May 2010, 8:42 am

Thanks for all the replies girls Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 321562

]I initially went for a consultation for macrolane with the surgeon im going with - Mr Rajan Uppal, he's based in Windsor BMI, but operates in Spire and a few other places too. But he said dont waste your money on macrolane, you'll be alot happier with BA. I need to be with someone local, as im a huge worrier, if something goes wrong atleast i can pop in anytime. Hes lovely in that sense, said im here to look after for life! Professional, but at the same time reassures you hes not going to just dicth you after the op...which is great.

Im scared of calling back yet, as i still need to get my head together, which is why im here, and already starting to think positive.

Ive never had an operation before, so its a really big deal for me, as im sure many of you girls were in same situation.
printerel - so good to hear you have been in similar situation and got away with it Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 184153 i just need to think of an excuse to actually go and get the op, i mean like say having a minor op for something, its harmless but better to get removed. I know thats not a good thing as can scare the family, but cant think of anything else! My bro looks at me like his little bro, not sis! and is always picking me up and throwing me around! He definitely cant do that after my op Hello everyone - almost a newbie here 557141 so need to make an excuse!! I wont be able to stay the night out, its all a little strict at home, i always come home even after a night out. But i believe i can have op early morning, and Mr Uppal said most paitients are ready to leave by 3pm Hello everyone - almost a newbie here Icon_eek

Im soooo tempted to just call and book today itself! But i know i need more time - also i have to work around best time for work. I cant book time off until July/August.

Yes - winter would be a good idea, but not sure i can wait, and by that time i dont want to talk myself out of it again...i generally have baggy clothes on at home, so that will be ok hopefully. And definitely need to wear extra padding at home now, i just want to look how i look in my padded bra naturally. So shouldnt be much of a difference for people at work also.

hattie260 - what was the recovering period like having partial unders? And what size did you end up with 295cc?

thanks all. xxx

Last edited by RoxyChick on 11th May 2010, 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reformatted)
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 11th May 2010, 8:44 am

Sorry, not sure why the previous post has come out in small text!
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 11th May 2010, 9:08 am

I've edited it for you.

Glad to see you back lovely! Just take your time with your desicion, there are so many girls that have done the same, booked, then backed out, then thought about it then gone ahead and done it, and none of them regret it!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down