Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any before and after pics? B to a D cup x

+4
mariajw
nads
RoxyChick
lucysno
8 posters

Go down

any before and after pics? B to a D cup x Empty any before and after pics? B to a D cup x

Post by lucysno 30th March 2009, 9:26 pm

Hello ladies,

I am booked in for my BA at the end of April - am a full B cup at the moment - wear a 34B bra but was told I only measured 32 round.

I am having either 280cc or 300cc (still undecided) overs to hopefully become a D cup.

Just wondered if any of you have gone from and to a similar size to me?

Don't want them to look too big, but also don't want to be dissappointed if they are too small!

I am 5 6'' and just under 9 stone.

Any of your experiences that you would like to share, or before and after pics so I can see what to expect would be great!

Thank you xxxx
lucysno
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

any before and after pics? B to a D cup x Empty Re: any before and after pics? B to a D cup x

Post by RoxyChick 30th March 2009, 9:46 pm

Hey lovely,

Welcome to BJS!

I'm sure the girls will be willing to offer their advice, but may not be so willing to share pictures with someone they don't know that well. Have a read through the stories section and the stats stickies at the top of this board for more info too. You shoudl be able to compare with girls that are a similar height/weight/size to you.

As for me, I was a 28B and went to a 28G with 340cc MHP overs. It sounds MASSIVE but they're actually not as big as they sound.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

any before and after pics? B to a D cup x Empty Re: any before and after pics? B to a D cup x

Post by nads 30th March 2009, 9:48 pm

Welcome to the site hun, i was a 32AA so cant help you much x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 30th March 2009, 9:54 pm

Hey, welcome from me, too. I can't really help either as I was a AA before.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

any before and after pics? B to a D cup x Empty newbie x

Post by lucysno 30th March 2009, 9:54 pm

thanks girls..I have been having a good old read around and have really found all your experiences and advise around the whole subject helpful!
don't worry if you don't want to share pics - just really want to know if those of you that have gone from and to the size I'm having are pleased!
xxxxx
lucysno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 30th March 2009, 9:55 pm

Hi hun, I was 32A and went up to a C with 265cc, so different starting and end point but similar increase. Also I have similar stats to you, I am 5'7" and under 9 stone as well. So I guess 280 or 300 will easily bring you up 2 cup sizes if not more xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 30th March 2009, 9:58 pm

i was 32b now im 32f/ff but look like a dd/e i had 410
fake look smaller than measure btw
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by lucysno 30th March 2009, 10:02 pm

thank you - yes moonmar our size increase is comparable. sounds like the implant sizes that have been suggested to me will do the job!! :)
hard not to drive yourself mad - the more you read about sizes the more confusing it becomes! xxx
lucysno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 30th March 2009, 10:15 pm

Tell me about it... I still hadn't decided the day of my op!

Just a side note, what size did your PS think would be best?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 31st March 2009, 6:14 pm

PM'd ya with my details xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 31st March 2009, 6:31 pm

Hi hun welcome to the site I was a 34B and after my op got measured at a 32 band, I am just under 9 stone and 5'3 I had 335cc's and now measure at an E cup :)

HTH :) x
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by lucysno 31st March 2009, 7:33 pm

Hi RoxyChick,

My PS said either would be suitable so pretty much left the choice to me!!! (I am indecisive at the best of times - think I would rather he just told me what I was having!!) :lol:

Think the more I read, the more I am swaying towards having the 300cc xx
lucysno
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down