Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
alfie
kay
thevisionoflife
Carrie
claire29
9 posters

Go down

Newbie  Empty Newbie

Post by claire29 5th April 2011, 12:40 pm

Hi have been on this website a few times but this is my first post. My op is next fri 14th April, went today to buy a sports bra from debenhams the lady said im currently at 32 b/c and am now abit worried I only want to go up to a D my surgeon said hes going to take 2 implants in with him a 240cc and a 270cc Im having unders any ideas which one will be best. I have 3 small children and hoping for quite a natual look.
claire29
claire29
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Newbie  Empty Re: Newbie

Post by Carrie 5th April 2011, 12:59 pm

Hi Claire wavey Did you try the different implants on at the consultation with your surgeon? It's best to be guided by what you see in the mirror, rather than try to achieve a certain cup size. It's very difficult to predict as it varies so much from person to person. If you were clear about what you want to achieve, then hopefully this is what your surgeon has based his recommended implant size on. If you have any concerns could you arrange to speak to your surgeon again? Good luck hun xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 5th April 2011, 4:57 pm

Hay Claire29,

Not had my op yet so cant be of great help! I am having 200cc and she said on me this would take me up about 1 cup size, I am an A/B cup. (this will be different for everyone though)

As Carrie said I wouldn't worry so much about cup size as everyones impression of them are different, Did you take any photos in of what you wanted to look like?

And I have heard a lot that implants look smaller than say a natural size D etc... If you have already told the surgeon that you are after a natural look you'd hope that both implants he has chosen will suit this.

I personally picked the biggest size I was offered, I did the rice test and they looked quite big on me but what with it being a rough guide and that id probably loose of the size while they are in and more compressed. (will find out monday...eek)

But down to personal choice really, choosing size can be hard as you don't want to be too big or too small!

Good luck,
x

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by claire29 5th April 2011, 5:54 pm

Hi thank for u both for ur replys, I think maybe im just starting to panic as its next week, has come round so quick. Good luck for Monday xx

Carrie, how are u feeling 2 months after ur op, Im going on holiday 9 weeks after mine do u think ill be able to wear a normal bikini?xx
claire29
claire29
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 5th April 2011, 6:02 pm

Hi and welcome wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 5th April 2011, 6:10 pm

Hello welcome2 xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th April 2011, 10:25 pm

Welcome to BJSF Carrie Newbie  399357

As someone mentioned showing pics of the breast size and shape of the look you want is a great idea and good for your surgeon too to get a better idea of what you're hoping for. Surgeons don't work in cup sizes, so your perception of a cup size may be completely different to theirs.

To ensure you both know exactly what you want a pic is very helpful. As a surgeon works in volume he can then estimate from seeing the pic and knowing your measurements how many CCs are needed to get as close as possible the look you're hoping for and will use the implant that best fits to give you that look.

Take the pics in on the day of your surgery sweetness, you'll have time before your op to further discuss size with your surgeon so don't panic hunni, you'll be OK. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th April 2011, 11:28 am

Hello and welcome x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 6th April 2011, 8:43 pm

claire29 wrote:Carrie, how are u feeling 2 months after ur op, Im going on holiday 9 weeks after mine do u think ill be able to wear a normal bikini?xx

I'm feeling pretty good thanks Claire. By the time you go on holiday you'll have had your 6 weeks check and will hopefully have the all clear to wear normal bras and underwiring. So you should be able to wear a normal bikini. Personally at 9weeks I would have been more confortable in a 'bra-style' rather than triangle style, just because of how high and round they look and I don't think they'd look very natural in a triangle bikini! But everyone's different, I had partial unders and they are taking a while to soften. Make sure you take extra care of your scars in the sun xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th April 2011, 8:59 pm

Welcome hun, isn't the 14th Thursday next week? Dont go on the wrong day hun. (just in case, I've gone on the wrong day to things, very embarassing).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by claire29 7th April 2011, 6:39 pm

hello everyone thanks for all ur replys and welcomes, sorry it is fri 15th not 14th am very nervous now was even thinking about cancelling it yesterday but feeling a bit better today, sure its normal to have last minute nerves.
claire29
claire29
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 7th April 2011, 7:45 pm

Dont worry hun!

Just remember why you've wanted this done and how long you've waited.

We are both having our BA's next week! YAY!! Stars

Hopefully I will have a positive story to tell on Tuesdays when I'm back that will put your mind at ease!

I have not got nerves yet I was more worried about having the photos done today, I expect It will set in Monday morning. I have to be at the hospital at 11am but surgery time is going to be approx 6:30pm.... ahhhh All that time to worry and think.....

Its normal to have doubts.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by claire29 7th April 2011, 8:32 pm

Good luck for Tuesday, I havent been given a time for my op yet but have to be there by 6am so will be a very early start. Think im more nervous about the pain after and coping with 3 children my mother inlaw is having them for 5 days and hubby will be home for the first week after but then will b on my own with them my youngest is 2 and very clingy and demanding.

Look forward to hearing from u after Tuesday xx
claire29
claire29
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 8th April 2011, 4:35 pm

Well I hope you get lots of help, Yes I'm in on Monday but will be back online Tuesday I hope! They don't have wi fi in the hospital!

I expect it will be a bit hard to explain to your 2 year old that mummy is a bit sore! Hopefully you'll be feeling a bit better for when you have them alone.

I am going to be alone after my op only the cat to look after so not so bad! As long as I can get to food an water!

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pink_jade05 10th April 2011, 5:25 am

Good luck to you!
pink_jade05
pink_jade05
Active BJSF Member