Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin

4 posters

Go down

4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin Empty 4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin

Post by rachij 18th October 2013, 5:35 pm

Hey,

Just wondered have any girls 4 days post op swapped there bras to a smaller one and then have had to put it on the tightest setting?  I have had to earlier and it's a lot more comfortable, also got a bit of movement  from my implants  is thisnormal so early on?

I will just add beforeop I was going the gym 5 times a week sopossibly that may have helped
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin Empty Re: 4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin

Post by jenniferrf1 18th October 2013, 5:40 pm

Everyone heals so differently so I don't think there is a normal! It depends when the swelling goes down... I changed into my smaller bra about day 9 (however for me I have puffy areolas from the tuberous shape I had pre op and therefore was too sensitive or I would have changed earlier)
As long as your bra isn't leaving marks on you or isn't really loose and therefore making your boobs ache then it's right for YOU :)
Sounds like your healing really nicely XX
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin Empty Re: 4 days post op in smaller macom on tightest settin

Post by rachij 18th October 2013, 5:44 pm

I must be - usually I don't heal that quick if I cut myself anywhere else.

I justwonder what my surgeon will say next week at review appointment
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th October 2013, 6:10 pm

Yes you need the support so a tighter fitting bra is best for stability. And don't worry too much yes your boobs will have some movement at 4 days and especially with over as there's no muscle holding them back. They won't be completely unmoveable and solidly stuck . 

Glad you're healing well x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2013, 6:45 pm

Because you've given your boobs more support in putting yourself in a smaller band the chances are this why they feel better.

All the support of a bra comes from the actual band, so if the band was big previously, your boobs might have felt heavy, sore, or aching. Now they're well supported, they probably feel GREAT! Lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down