Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra...

+7
luvlea
abbie
Phoebe
sarahdawn31
misf1
mrsm
CharlieB
11 posters

Go down

8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra... Empty 8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra...

Post by CharlieB 27th December 2010, 1:16 pm

Straight after my op I wore a 34E shortly afterwards had to wear a 34F as the E was too tight, started wearing a 32FF as the 34 back became too lose. At around 5/6 weeks I still couldn't wear the 34E as it felt too tight on the cups BUT now at 8 weeks post op it fits perfectly!? shrug the 32FF still fits too WTF!!?? I can't work it out how can a 32FF and a 34E fit? (the 34F is now a bit baggy on the cups)

I still haven't been measured as I STILL haven't had my 6 week post op check with the nurse but surely my boobs can't be shrinking??? I haven't lost weight.

x x x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra... Empty Re: 8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra...

Post by mrsm 27th December 2010, 3:21 pm

I don't know Charlie I'm confused enough by my own boobs lol
I think mine have shrunk a little bit too but maybe it's just the shape changing so they fit things differently?
I know I normally wear 32g but I also have 34e and 34f that are ok and I tried on a 34d in the shops the other day and it was too big and wrinkly in the cups Screwy wtf
xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra... Empty Re: 8 weeks post op and now wearing smaller bra...

Post by misf1 27th December 2010, 3:48 pm

A 34E is the same as a 32F, It can be the bras, they can fit differently in different styles. It may be that the 34F was only good while you were swollen. I can wear quite a few sizes
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 29th December 2010, 4:24 am

Seriously the bra companies need to develop a standard size... they all do fit different, and I guess thats why so many of us have worn the wrong size bra for so long.

I am sure your boobies arent shrinking Charlie, just blame the bras! And when asked always tell the bigger size Hysterical !!
xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 29th December 2010, 8:58 am

My bra sizes vary a lot too, 34dd most of the time but have 34 d/dd/e and 36D. I suppose its like any item of clothing, I am mainly a 12 but have 14's and the odd 10 too. These things are just sent to try us. x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 29th December 2010, 9:23 am

ive got several sizes of bras that fit me similarly
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 29th December 2010, 9:24 am

ranging from 32E to 30G
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 29th December 2010, 9:41 am

Hi hun...

You know what... I think all the ladies look fab post op on this site..

I think the surgeons do a great job trying to get us to where we want to be in size (ie what we can physically cope with...?) Ive been on the site for sometime now and its easy to get boobie greed when there are ladies all around us who are going bigger and bigger!

Hell Im guilty of it myself and went through the same thing of thinking I was too small after my first BA!!!!! But I just want to reassure all those that who think they are too small... that they are probably just right for their frame!! The surgeons are usually good at what they do and I don't think that they want to put us ladies at risk with too big implants.. I think its easy to get distracted and not appreciate what we may have ended up with... I have also found that after time you usually get to like what you have and eventually settle with your new boobies!!

I think you all look fab!!

Lea xxx

:flowers:
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 29th December 2010, 11:01 am

Hun i give up with bras & bras sizes! lol
In las senza I dint fit into a 32G balc bra
In debenhams i cant fit into there 30 or 32G bal or push up bras now either shrug
so im squished into my 30E push up bra that made by debenhams but its over a year old now so its all worn & stretched but that shorly dosnt count as there is a big difference between a 30e & 30 & 32G that i cant fit into.....even in the same bra!

So im now in the one 30E bra as i can find any bras bigger then a 30-32G i my area :doh:
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 29th December 2010, 1:11 pm

Good point luvlea!

Although if I still cant get a cleavage in a few months I will be very sad hissy
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 29th December 2010, 1:41 pm

up a band size down a cup size is the way it works and visa versa
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 29th December 2010, 3:33 pm

Its to do with the bra style and make. I can be anything from a 34f to a 32g. In one bra I tried on that was meant to be a generous fit I need a 32ff and in another that usually came up small I could get away with an F. Also I think fake boobs fit bras in a different way to nautral boobs and that can make a big difference. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 29th December 2010, 11:23 pm

Thanks for all your replies/thoughts. The 32FF and 34E bras are the same make but different colours!? Anyway, that doesn't really matter now as you've all made me see (reminded me!!) that I was totally forgetting bra sizes differ. So what if the 34E fits :boobstick: the 32FF fits better LOL!! I know 100% I am NOT a 34" back (measuring 28" under the bust) so it'll be VERY interesting to find out what size I really am!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down