Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fellow booby ladies :)

4 posters

Go down

Hello fellow booby ladies :) Empty Hello fellow booby ladies :)

Post by Jenidj 9th October 2013, 2:10 pm

Have been fairly quiet of late busy at work and with the kids etc but have a couple of worries i hope you can help with 

Firstly u will perhaps remember me posting the pic of the lump under my left boob i went to the clinic and they withdrew fluid so fine thought that was it sorted however the lump was still there so went back and no more fluid but still a lump so he thinks its swelling and to give it sometime to go down im not happy with it because if u stand and look at them the scar is highly visible because the lump pushes it below the breast crease and also when i come to wear a bra its going to rub and cause problems 

Then last nite i was laid flat on the bed and i could feel a huge dip on the cleavage side of the same one it felt as though the implant is away over to the outside under arm its not but thats how it feels im due to go bak on the 22nd about it 

Secondly i dont feel/look like i am fluffing :( the only major change i noticed so far is my tight boob has dropped drastically so it now looks like a larger droopy version of what i had pre op i feel so very down about it :( if i stand shoulders  back chest out they sit pert but if i stand normally with my hands at my side its flat and droopy with the only height being at the top near my collar bone please tell me this will correct itself 

Sorry for rambing and babbling i just feel so down :(
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow booby ladies :) Empty Re: Hello fellow booby ladies :)

Post by jenniferrf1 9th October 2013, 2:17 pm

Hi Jen :) good to see your back to everyday life and busy!!

I remember seeing your picture ... I guess give it a little more time to see if it does go down but make sure you bring it up again when you go back to see him because if you are not happy then something should be done! I'm not sure about laying on your back but maybe it's because your boobs are starting to relax and a normal breast will go towards the armpit when laying flat? Get all of your concerns written down ...

As for fluffing it really will take time! It will take 6 or more months to see anything like your final result so try not to judge them just yet...

Sorry to hear your feeling down though :( I can't help too much being quite early on but I'm sure other ladies will give you more advice, big hugs and I hope your surgeon helps to put your mind at ease xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenidj 9th October 2013, 2:22 pm

Hey jen 

The dip i get is on the inside of the breast on the cleavage side it feels as though theres a dip in the actual implant which there cant be but thats how it feels when i run my finger over it dips in at the side very strange im defo going to ask them dont worry they know i am not happy about it if the swelling doesnt go down will be further surgery :( but if needs must then thats whats to be done 

Have u been to get measured yet ? Ive got another week to wait had a sneaky measuring done at Bravissimo after my horrendous one at marks and spencer and they measured me as 34G :) cant wait to get out these horrid sports bras and in a new one eeeek

How have u been ? All back to normal now ?
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2013, 2:26 pm

Jenidj wrote:Have been fairly quiet of late busy at work and with the kids etc but have a couple of worries i hope you can help with 
Good to see you back lovely Hug 

Firstly u will perhaps remember me posting the pic of the lump under my left boob i went to the clinic and they withdrew fluid so fine thought that was it sorted however the lump was still there so went back and no more fluid but still a lump so he thinks its swelling and to give it sometime to go down im not happy with it because if u stand and look at them the scar is highly visible because the lump pushes it below the breast crease and also when i come to wear a bra its going to rub and cause problems 
Its understandable that you're concerned babe and its absolutely not acceptable for your surgeon to leave you with a scar like that... But, in saying that, given time it may very well flatten out and your surgeon going to expect you to wait at least 6 months before deciding on if any revision is required babe, so as long as you've already got it in your notes that you're not satisfied with how it looks now then that's great babe and you can just see how it goes. If its not in your notes be sure it is when you go back on the 22nd babe.

Then last nite i was laid flat on the bed and i could feel a huge dip on the cleavage side of the same one it felt as though the implant is away over to the outside under arm its not but thats how it feels im due to go bak on the 22nd about it

This could just be the fact that your boobs are starting to gain natural movement hun. Just as a natural breast would your boobs are going to naturally fall to the sides when you lay on your back. But do mention it as its a concern to you when you go back to see your surgeon.

Secondly i dont feel/look like i am fluffing :( the only major change i noticed so far is my tight boob has dropped drastically so it now looks like a larger droopy version of what i had pre op i feel so very down about it :( if i stand shoulders  back chest out they sit pert but if i stand normally with my hands at my side its flat and droopy with the only height being at the top near my collar bone please tell me this will correct itself 
If you wanted your boobs to sit high on your chest then you'd be opting for a very fake look hun, which is fine if this was the look you were aiming for and what you requested from your surgeon... But to gain a natural look your boobs will drop as you've suggested and if the nipple was sitting quite low pre-op then you'll have the same nipple height post-op and this could give you the appearance your describing here.

It all depends on what you had pre-op babe and what you asked of your surgeon to give you post-op, so do discuss this more indepth with your surgeon sweetie and see what they say

Sorry for rambing and babbling i just feel so down :(
C'mere Hug  you've gone through a lot hun and for any of us having a complication its a bloody big deal and for you, it doesn't seem to have resolved anything for you just yet so its completely understandable why you'd feel so down.

But don't ever apologise for asking for some support from us here babe - its what we do and its why we're here, so anytime you need us... We WILL be right here for you Hug

Last edited by COOKIE on 9th October 2013, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 9th October 2013, 2:28 pm

Do you think it's rippling? Can you see it or just feel it?
No I havnt been measured yet! My nearest bravissimo is an hour away so I'm looking at going to a smaller lingerie shop near me or boux avenue... I'm excited to get measured! I know I'm a 32 so I'm guessing I might be an E/F but I'm not sure!
I'm healing well though thank you!! I really like my incisions (they are 4cm!) and although I still need to drop I just like the fact they are there lol!! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenidj 9th October 2013, 2:52 pm

Thanks cookie truthfully i asked for a natural look he said tear drops not rounds and suggested a small lift he said without the lift using dual plane method the nipple will lift slightly 0.5/1cm at most mines werent very low ie they didnt sit under my breast but were teetering in the edge when i said i wasnt expecting to need a lift so hadnt considered the cost of it did he think it was necessary he said the tear drops and dual plane method will give a small lift wont necessarily correct the ptosis but will give a small nipple lift so i opted not to have the lift and its infact lower than it was pre op :( i just feel the roght one looks worse than it did before the op
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th October 2013, 3:32 pm

You're still early days babe, the implant probably still needs some time to drop and that will then lift the nipple. Teardrops do give a very slight lift, conicals... A little more... But basically, your nipple height will still remain around the same-ish.

They definitely won't be lower than before though hun, so its rib ably that they haven't fully dropped into the breast pocket yet hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenidj 9th October 2013, 3:40 pm

Thank u xxx
Jenidj
Jenidj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 9th October 2013, 4:25 pm

Wanted to send you a hug because you are feeling a bit down at the moment xx

I am not experienced enough to give you any advice, all I will say is that you must go back to your surgeon if you are not happy for any reason - if only to put your mind at rest.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down