Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fellow Exercisers...

+4
terena
sarahdawn31
jen86
InstprSmith
8 posters

Go down

Fellow Exercisers... Empty Fellow Exercisers...

Post by InstprSmith 21st May 2011, 6:17 pm

Hello ladies!! I posted my stats on the stats thread but I am just soooo excited I have to mention it here too! I am a 36 D/DD!!!! Woop Woop!
I'm 6 weeks post op today, so I ran to get measured this morning, but anyway on to the question:
I am officially off of all restrictions, and am starting my exercise routine back up starting on monday, which will include push ups...
Have any of you girls that have unders and do push ups experience any weird size or shape distortion? I don't want to tighten the muscle and squish my new girls.. but I am training for Federal law enforcement physical testing and I need to be able to pass all the push up / pull up requirements...
Thanks in advance!
YAAY boobsign
InstprSmith
InstprSmith
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Fellow Exercisers... Empty Re: Fellow Exercisers...

Post by jen86 21st May 2011, 7:54 pm

hey! congrats on hitting the 6 week mark...im jealous!! just under two weeks to go for me.
Im afraid i cant really help you much there, as i obv still cant exercise, which i HATE!! i love working out and its hard not been able to just go outside for a run. :( why dont you ask ur ps or nurse about it? im sure they can shed some light on it, otherwise i imagine you would be fine tyo lift weights and so would your muscles an implants...just take it easy. Maybe try a couple of reps and see how it feels? sorry im not more helpful!
xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 22nd May 2011, 5:16 am

congrats on the DD's!!!!!
I do have some distortion when I do anything with chest... I dont do any chest excersises now, and dont know if I will again.. I do however do everything else, and my recomendation is take it slow and if it doesnt feel right they dont do it, listen to your body. I found a few things akward in the beginning but dont worry before you know it everything should feel fine again... I think you will have to be patient with the pull ups and push ups but it will come!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by terena 22nd May 2011, 8:03 am

i so want to get rid of my bingo wings cant believe how wobbly my arms have got after 2 months but because righty hasnt droped im worried it will never drop if i do any exercise useing arms
instprsmith have yours both droped my ps said right muscle has a tighter grip due to being right handed sorry im no help to you hope your training goes well
terena
terena
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by InstprSmith 22nd May 2011, 2:21 pm

Thanks Jen! You'll be there before you know it! Hang in there!

Sarah: Thanks for the congrats! I know this is gonna sound silly, but is the distortion that you expierienced only during the exercise? It's not permanent right? It just feel so wierd to use those muscles again, and after not doing anything for almost two months, even opening a jar made my chest sore!

Terena: Your PS is right in line with mine, she mentioned that the dominate hand usually seems to drop last. That said, my right one has not dropped, but is beginning to with consistant massage. But it's def. not at the same level as the left one. I had talked to some girlfriends that had theirs done and some took as long as six months to drop! Hang in there girl!
InstprSmith
InstprSmith
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 22nd May 2011, 2:53 pm

that makes sense about th dominant hand thing for me, im right handed and my right boob is sitting ever so slightly higher and feels quite a lot harder. xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 22nd May 2011, 3:47 pm

Hi, I am nearly 4 months po from 390 unders and full anchor uplift and have only just started doing my usual work out again as when I kept trying before it really pulled. I don't have any distortion though.

Take things easy and listen to your body hun, if it doesn't feel right and you get any pain then back off a little and try again a little later.

Good luck with passing the fitness test xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 22nd May 2011, 4:22 pm

Ooh I glad you posted this.
I joined a gym last week and did some machiney thing that worked out my chest muscles, push ups and weights (2kg PMSL!)... I really paid for it the next day as it really, really ached on that muscle just above the armpit - you know where it hurts straight after your BA? I'm not going to do any chest muscle exercises from now on as I really don't think my muscles are fully healed and I really don't want any distortion. Having weak and feeble arms is better than having weird shaped boobs.
Only problem is I have a personal trainer and a programme and I don't really want to tell him I've had a BA as he's a bit sleazy as it is, so not really sure how to go about this other than saying I like having feeble arms Hysterical
My left boob is definately more fuller and lower than my right... makes sense now that my right muscle is clinging on for dear life because I'm right handed!
xx
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terena 22nd May 2011, 4:48 pm

so glad im not the only one with a muscle that just wont let go
my left boob is also much fuller and lower
going to ask ps how to massage when i see him next month i will just have to put up with bingo wings for now
terena
terena
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 22nd May 2011, 9:24 pm

Sarah: Thanks for the congrats! I know this is gonna sound silly, but is the distortion that you expierienced only during the exercise? It's not permanent right? It just feel so wierd to use those muscles again, and after not doing anything for almost two months, even opening a jar made my chest sore!

Yes the distortion is ONLY during excersise, I just feel it... and if I stand at my mirror naked and flex my chest muscles I can see it, it is only slightly. What I see is simply a crease where the muscle is squeezing the implant and not at the bottom where there is no muscle. Again, its only during flexing.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayx 24th May 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi Hun, I haven't had my BA yet, But when I met with my surgeon the other week he told me to stop all upper body weight training from now on, he said that even after my BA it is best to stay clear of any chest exersizes. I guess every surgeon is different though :S
xxx
Jayx
Jayx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 25th May 2011, 10:14 pm

Take it easy and listen to your body if it hurts don’t do it.
You won’t be as strong as you were at first and you'll probably find you'll fatigue pretty quickly. I had problems training chest at first but I’m now training light incline chest press, light flys and some cable work. It’s taken me a good 7 months to be able to train chest without feeling uncomfortable. I do get some distortion when I train or flex but nothing to serious. I’m only training chest these days so my body’s even.
Good luck with your fitness test
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down