Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plastic surgery 3D imaging.

4 posters

Go down

Plastic surgery 3D imaging.  Empty Plastic surgery 3D imaging.

Post by COOKIE 3rd October 2013, 11:30 am

MIAMI (CBSMiami) - Every year, millions of Americans go under the knife in an attempt to improve their looks. While many approve of the fix, others wind up regretting it.

In an effort to prevent buyers’ remorse, some surgeons are using a new 3D imaging to give potential patients a glimpse of what they will look like after the surgery.

Amy McGraw, 47, wanted liposuction, but was hesitant due to a previous experience with a cosmetic procedure. Several years ago McGraw, after a breast augmentation, was shocked with the results of her surgery.

“He made me a [size] DD, and when I came back after recovery and everything, I was like they’re too big,” said McGraw.

For her next procedure, Amy is leaving nothing to chance. She’s having liposuction done by a surgeon who uses the new 3D imaging device that can show her just what she’s getting into—no surprises.

The imaging is called Vectra XT and it allows experts, like Dr. Phillip Craft, to demonstrate exactly what they’re aiming for—showing patients what to expect via 3D imaging on a video monitor.

“Let me see if I can show you what it would look like if I would do a little flattening,” Dr. Craft told McGraw.

The 3D image of McGraw’s body is incredibly detailed—and it’s the detail that gives McGraw piece of mind.

When McGraw had her breast augmentation, all she had to look at prior to surgery were before and after photos of other patients. For her liposuction, with the 3D imaging, McGraw is able to go into surgery with a confidence that she will approve of the result.

“Having the doctor just be able to draw the flaw right out and say ‘this is what you’re gonna look like afterwards,’ you don’t have to leave it to faith. It’s like science,” said McGraw.

The mother of four is hoping that with the new technology, science and her surgeon, she can turn back the clock.

“It’s cool to think that this is me and that I can have a flat tummy again. It’s been a long time,” said McGraw.

Source HERE

I'd have loved this when I was having my second surgery. I knew I wanted to go smaller but with already having implants its difficult to gauge how much smaller you'll be with implants because its not like you can try them for size is it and unfortunately for me I didnt go small enough. Had I had this imaging then things may have been different and I may have had the 'exact' size I wanted... Who knows! I'm not unhappy with my boob size but I would have liked them a bit smaller. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Plastic surgery 3D imaging.  Empty Re: Plastic surgery 3D imaging.

Post by LJR 3rd October 2013, 12:42 pm

This is such a great idea, I would certainly be prepared to pay extra for this service.
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd October 2013, 12:43 pm

I agree! Sounds like a great idea :D xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Becciann84 3rd October 2013, 2:26 pm

Is this what they used on that 'how bit to get old' programme? I agree, it looks really good! & would help out with the dreading picking the size of implants! X
Becciann84
Becciann84
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down